What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
1- Kali Mist(pre 1998)
2- organically grown Jack Herer grown by a master grower(i wish i knew who)
3- some old school Afghani I used to get back in high school( one toke and you were good 2 and see you until you wake up the next day and say "what happen"

peace
Chefboy

OsWiZzLe

Blue Sapphire, Mr Nice Super Silver Haze 1999 cut....and a strain from Orange County back in the day called "The Who"....

montehierba

puta roja...lol

puta roja...lol

Hey 4 dragons
One evening a buddy of mine invited me to his pad for a doobie of some ''special'' punto rojo from his back yard boogie as he said he brough it from San Isidro, Rasta Rica and i went:dance013: thinking cool ... i had only been smoking for a year or so and we sat down he dialed me in with some yogurt we talked some shit and rolled one it was redish with dark red pistils, and fucking resin up the ass:jump:, rolled it and added a thin hash barr to it from the Punto Rojo, i hit it....started coughing from begining to end joint went on for days...or felt like,made me go outside for a deep breath of fresh air, knew right away fresh air wasn't the solution, felt like going home and i did straight to bed cold sweeting, shaking almost...lol feeling like idk my pressure went down puked my guts out after one hour of promising would't ever do it again i started feeling better and called my bro for assistance brough me a sweet drink and some food,wich did not sound good at the time but when i saw it i went ballistic killed it and rolled one more this time no hash in it, went down smooth but yet put me in a coma and crashed until next morning, havent had anything like that in about 18 years.punto rojo=potency.forgot about that day until 4 dragos mentioned it, thanx for the flashback bro.:laughing:

F_T_P!

1. OG Pure Kush

2. Skywalker OG

3. 707 Headband

And many others, but these are on the top of my list.

smile

Not sure what the order would be as they are all truly special, but with different variations of effects:

Sweet Blue aka Sweetest Sativa (Spice of Life or Chimera)
Spice of Life Sweet Tooth (original version from mid/late '90's)
Federation Seeds Cotton Candy (Spice of Life Sweet tooth knockoff from late '90's very early '00's)

The key with all of these is EUPHORIA!! Some more up, and some more mellow, but all have that can't stop grinning thing with occasional out of control fits of laughter :)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sense a consensus on a certain strain that seems to keep popping up in here :biggrin:

:party: :woohoo: :rtfo: :good:

Guess which one? :bigeye:

Seismic

Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

1)Properly grown og
2)Big Sur Holyweed
3)The White widow I used to smoke in highschool a long time ago

Last edited:

smile

<laughing> Yeah SOTF, I guess Breeder Steve and DJ Short like the same kind of high I do. Always thought it was cool that DJ sometimes checks his plant offspring while tripping on acid.. A really good way to dial in the euphoria traits. Steve has the magic touch for that as well.

Others have different goals... and that's ok too. Some need heavy pain relief etc. so their top 3 will be different. For me, I like to be blissed out and laugh my ass off. The 3 strains mentioned above will definitely get you there :)

I sense a consensus on a certain strain that seems to keep popping up in here :biggrin:

:party: :woohoo: :rtfo: :good:

Guess which one? :bigeye:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ smile that is EXACTLY where I like to be man, blissy and glowy with laughter. Laughter really is the best medicine! Not sure they have a pill to just make you plain FEEL GOOD but we definitely found the Cannabis strain responsible for it! :good: