What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Yeah, just wondering what you would do if a cop came, knocked on the house where you grow (200 plants in all stages of growth...illegally), asked to come in, and you say SHOW ME THE WARRANT, and they say we'll be back in an hour...

what do you do in this hour?

how the hell do you destroy your plants?

i think its important for EVERYONE to have a game plan if they knew they only had 1 hour to clean up shop....

:toohot:

:dunno:

muddywaters

idk, that be a shitty situation. if you tried to leave with the plants they probably be out there waiting for you. maybe you could burn the plants if you have a fire place.

onthaherb

idk, that be a shitty situation. if you tried to leave with the plants they probably be out there waiting for you. maybe you could burn the plants if you have a fire place.

this is genius... the whole neighborhood would get high and forget anything happened :tiphat:

Totally illegal, no chance to fight it and play games via weight? The harvest wasn't life or death financially?

Hmm. Throw them bitches in the wood chipper (which I don't actually have. In real life I'd probably just cry and start apologizing to god for being an atheist, lol).

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.
:smoweed: All you can cause it's going to be awhile before you smoke anything again.

G

Guest 88950

nothing. you dont think that if they suspected you of growing cannabis to the point that the above occured that during that time it took to obtain a search warrant they wouldnt have a cop posted watch on the street outside to see if the suspected evidence may be disposed of or transported?

hurried nervous actions of suddenly loading bags, boxes, toats would draw suspicion so where could you dispose of 200 illegal plants, pots, nutes, lights, etc...?

stay put and call the fuckers bluff. you shouldnt be doing this if your not willing to face getting caught or even having close calls. sometimes the only difference between a close call and a bust is how you present yourself and wether or not you maintain when in contact with 5.0

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i think this situation would never happen if it did they could not get a warrant.

This situation is a knock and talk trying to scare people to letting them in when they are scared and not thinking right caught off gaurd. If they could get a warrant they wouldnt give you a hour to destroy evidence....

i would tear down immediently.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Cut all the plants at the base. Dump all the soil on the ground and mix it up. Take all the plants and cut them into as many pieces as possible. At least this way they can't tell you had 200 plants. Then start flushing plant matter

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Start chopping and flushing until you get under 100 plants for starters, the toilet is always your friend...

I

Iron_Lion

Hopefully if you've growing that large for a while you've got a good lawyer on retainer and your speed dial and maybe a few G's tucked away for legal fee's.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
ok..... seriously..... someone needs to invent this QUICK.....

a portable sewage disposal apparatus that sits flush on a toilet..... then it would have a nozzle port built into it where you would hoook a hose up to it so water can mix in as you chop the shit out of your trees and power flush them into the drains/sewers......

i think thats really my only option.... start ripping the SHIT out of the plants.... i would get the blender going right now....

if only i had the money to engineer that invention of mine... there would be SOOOO many growers out there getting away with growing shit....

i always keep extra plants (non MJ) in my grow room for that ONE time where I may have to super shred ALL of the plants....

somebody out there HAS to have the ability to make this invention... if you do, give me a shot out.... i may have just made you a millionaire...

::::smokes bowl::::::

so say i use my invention, and all of my plant material has been flushed, but now I am left with a shitload of coco......

do I just leave the coco since coco is not illegal?

lets say rootballs are destroyed and flushed as well?

the cops are going to walk in to an ALOE PLANT, a palm tree, and a couple other weird house plants that I grow....

sure the cops are going to shit themselves when they see zero plants, and of course they are going to probably check the plumbing lines..... but HELL, thats a PAIN IN THE ASS for them! Atleast if you flush, you have already made shit 100x harder for them to build a case against you...... a case that will stand in court that is...

Lone Wolf

Veteran
let me make it clear.... i am not going thru this right now... im just planning for the future...

a wise man once said,

IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, PLAN TO FAIL...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This is the best idea so far: Start chopping and flushing until you get under 100 plants for starters, the toilet is always your friend... also use ur garbage disposal.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
My butthole just got all puckered up when I read this post. Yeah I got a plan. Make sure that the home insurance is paid up and then burn the house down!

Your home insurance will be void once they find out you were growing marijuana illegally in the home.

Hmm. Throw them bitches in the wood chipper (which I don't actually have. In real life I'd probably just cry and start apologizing to god for being an atheist, lol).

hahahahaha. awesome.

Cut all the plants at the base. Dump all the soil on the ground and mix it up. Take all the plants and cut them into as many pieces as possible. At least this way they can't tell you had 200 plants. Then start flushing plant matter

^that. goal number 1) get below 100, goal number 2) machete action on everything, combine in to one big pile of dirt and plant matter so they cant prove how many u had.