What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Baked and Go Fishing

HookaHittaH

Damn you guys have some very cheap costs for your fishing licenses... I got mine last month came out to around 60$
41$ for the actual license
6$ for a Bay Delta Enhancement Stamp
13$ for a Second Rod Stamp........

Going fishing this weekend though hopefully get something big on.. ha

C

cbf

93.4%20WSB%20With%20Ernst%203%20band%20gun_web.jpg

This is what I'm lookin for, 100 pounds of pure adrenaline...I'll put my trunks on before I pose with my record tho LOL!

P

PistachioNut

That is a big fish, what kind of fish is that?

Pistachio....the trouble with noodling is that you cant noodle and smoke a doober at the same time

True, but after a few 50 pound flatheads and a couple of close calls with some beavers, the smoke is much more rewarding! :joint:

Yuppppp almost time, so close so close! This is like waiting for weed to finish maturing.

My buddy sent me these cam pics from yesterday, and they have been on the water today for about 45mins and already got 3 nice walleye. Damn I should be there! Fuckers!

few eyes and a smallie
fisho.jpg

small paddlefish
fish2s.jpg

I might go out today we'll see if I can get my car fixed first

2000pm

Awesome thread all! Fishing and tokin is the best!

I like to puff while kicking back panfishing but if I'm seriously bassin then i usually wait until after im done and heading back in to puff. I gotta be on the ball ready to set the hook! Plus I'm casting too much and I dont have access to the nicer sativas that I would prolly try with this.

But yes, very few things finer than a summer day, floating on the lake hitting the j, waiting for the bobber to go down.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best thing about smkoking a fat blunt while fishing in the river is, if a park ranger comes, you can toss it in and it just floats away.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
It is very cool to be out on a trout stream at sunrise after you have enjoyed some herb. You become much more aware of your surroundings. It is great to hear and see some red-winged blackbirds and other wild creatures while you are fishing too. I remember enjoying some version of colombian gold while fishing years ago.

I wish I could do it now but health will not allow it. Use to like to drift a small nymph on a flyrod and it was a lot of fun to hook a wild brook trout.

Beeka

WHen i bought my boat i used to go out all night smoking and fishing and looking at the stars. I love smoking and fishing and women too.
I was born to be a fish out of water.

Crazy sativa

Just found this thread and couldn't stop reading the whole thing.
So many great reply's and pictures .
Im a carpfisher myself,fishing every moment i can.
Great feeling having rowed out the baits,setted up camp for the next week and then lighting a fat one waiting for a run.

picture.php
picture.php

SuperZero

Here's those pics, guess it wasn't quite as big as I remembered it...but still a nice one, and caught at the Rockbottom Dam while fishing for smallies and wallies! Also caught a big nasty catfish on a crankbait there too.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

cellardweller

nice pics!
I gotta go and dig mine out soon!
Im gettin that all too familiar itch...

Latest posts

Latest posts