What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OHenry

:joint: Hey guys. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm OHenry and I'm a new member of IC. I've made sure to jump right on in and am involved with The Flower Pix Newsletter. Crazy Composer is the editor and is completly turning this weekly publication into a wealth of info. I write a section called the Hot New Threads. It is meant to highlight and give praise to those who are posting stellar info, pics, and grows. We have begun to diversify and I'm hoping that with your help I my have info for a brand new article.

I'm asking for anyone out there to post a pic of your smoking device. It can be a bong, a bubbler, a vapoizer, your mom's favorite gas mask! WE have no discretion. If it eats weed and gets you off...POST A PIC. This should be a great way to see whats out there.

Post a pic, leave a nice description and wallllla!!! If I can get enough people to post I may be able to turn this into a great article. There have been no promises made that this will infact turn into anything. I can only ask that you guys run with it and help me to create some great reading! Later and Happy New Years! OH

Here are my babies:
This is my RooR. Great bong with a nice ice catcher. I haven't seen many in the States but thank god my local shops worldly!

G

well this is right up my alley OHenry! Brand new, the bong is a Christmas gift from my friend Cannaddicto and the spoon is one of my Christmas gifts to myself :wink:

1562smokestuff-2.jpg

1562smokestuff-3.jpg

edit to include photo below: this pic is of my Christmas shopping for some friends, you'll see my own spoon in there :wink:

1562spoons.jpg

O

OHenry

Hello

Hello

Hi blue! I'm so glad you stopped by. Hope you had a good New Years. How's everything? I think this is going to work out real nice! Later OH-

G

Hi OHenry...your thread has perfect timing, lots of people probably have new pieces to show off, and as you see I'm among them :D Everything's fine, hope you're well yourself and that your New Year's Eve was thoroughly enjoyable!

O

OHenry

Another one...

Another one...

Heres a few shots of another one of the many:

O

OHenry

Farmer-

Farmer-

Nice piece! I like what its filled with to! Looks like you'll be busy for the afternoon! OH

G

my bong

2076new_bong-med.JPG

my vape

2076vap2-med.jpg

and all the other shit :wink:

2076glass_collection.jpg

what im smokin! mmm

2076AKROUND3_dryingtrim_2-med.jpg

:joint: :wave:

Great thread!

G

Y'all got some nice stuff!

shorts...you got a collection going? Those buds are mighty fine, wonder what they are? :wink:

Thought it'd be nice to bump this thread, OHenry might just be able to use something from here for the Flower Pix news...and I know BOGgy must have some gorgeous glass to show here....

BOGGGGGGGGGGGGG show me some glass? :wink:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Great smoking apparatuses everybody :smile:

Nice pendent's xxbluevelvetxx :wink: cool pipes :eek:

Oh and I really like your spoon OHenry :smile: I think I'm gonna make one to day with a similar design :chin: (a girl I know wants a pink and black pipe)

Here's some of my glass at the moment I'll upload some more pic's later :joint:

G

This is my Chong Bong and my Fish Bubbler, my favorite peices out of my large collection, I live to smoke hash and weed from these peices!

Final Pic is some Apollo's Thunder, Killer Smoke!
:canabis:

O

OHenry

Great Job~

Great Job~

~You guys are making this thing work.

blue- I'm with ya. I'd love to see Bog's glass.

Keep on postin' and make sure to tell a friend!

OH

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know... Some of these pictures are likely to end up in the next issue of Flower Pix News.

I see a few already that I'm interested in! Keep em coming!

And remember, the quality of the composition is just as important as the quality of the piece... At FPN, we don't fuck around. :smoke:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Im gonna have top buy a new bong just to show off once i get ,my head round this installing issue im having, lol, my garden variety purple acrylic bong wont match up, lol, I will ahve to show the home made ones too, I know CCe wants to see some, coz we share that particular hobby.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Here's the one I use now. Its not as fancy as what you all have, but it does the job real well

heres a box of old pipe and parts I've collected

Heres an old one I used in high school. made from a lemon aid drink container from six flags

these are some of the homemade bongs I still have

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
our collection

our collection

Here are some of our pipes and such :smile: sorry they are not clean but they get used a bit :joint: ....the pics you guys and gals have shown are great....its cool to see what other people use to smoke with...blue, nice pieces you have :smile: OH, nice valcano you have, we hope to get one soon...GIS...i see you have lots to keep you busy, have to have somewhere to put all that AK :wink: ...

the bowl they are sitting in is a gift a friend of ours brought us when he visited from The Netherlands many years ago when we chatted on IRC. It says something on the side, maybe Farmer John or someone can tell us what it says?

"Hev du ein venn som vel du trut, far dri finn han ofte, lor med gras gror til den vegen ingen gn`r. 1984"
thats not exactly it but its as close as i can type :smile:
thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts