What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Getting stoned out of our gourd!

Getting stoned out of our gourd!

Here's my decoration for Halloween, a fully operating hydroponic pumpkin. The kids probably won't find it scary at all but I bet their parents will.

1508icmag-pumpkin.jpg

And at night, even better: http://www.youtube.com/v/mf-uqkiFX5A

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

^ winner?

lol good luck and great setup! is it efficient? lol :joint:

-gp

G

beautiful shot RYOKO....yes sir....

well....Betty would not let me go without buring her....

so,...out came the CaseyJones.

she said it was heaven to be buried in CJ>>>>>=) :headbange
HappyHalloween!:) :dueling:

i had it in the bags...and she's like "NO...DUMP IT ALL OVER ME!" hehehe

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DoobieDuck Halloween Entries

DoobieDuck Halloween Entries

All I was waiting on is my friend Joe to post some pics, by the way Joe...nice buds...great color! This is my Moonbug image for those of you who think bugs are scary. The buds are H3ad Seeds Free Love.....There will be a few more images from my deranged mind soon, thanks for your views...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:
I

its just sky fi

Im posting here as a reminder to post pics later ;)

will hopefully have them up tonight

B4O2N0G

WOW...nice photos everyone..Ryoko,nice idea...Joe,that casey jones looks delicious,good luck everyone!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Resin Bug

The Resin Bug

Joe..I love the Root Guy! How about another potato bug for the bug lovers? We always called these potato bugs..they are ugly and have a mean set of pinchers on the front end. All photos used in the composition of my entries were captured by me. Thanks for your views...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

bogusik2

Doobie onestly.. you must put a lot of work in that composition.. and it turns out great :D I bet you win with this hehe
Joe as Hodowca sad - that root-head monster is amazing :D P.S. what is the strain of that beauty-bud on the second pix? :D
I have great time looking on all the shots :D Heres some from me again.. (i hope it isn't too much :) The real entery i'm gonna post would be polish cementary at night :) hehe
P.S. I edited first photo (just add lil black in paint hehe) and the leafs i use are B3N7 x Erd/Purt ones :) pzdr

12128halloween_1_-med.JPG

12128halloween1-med.JPG

12128halloween_2_-med.JPG

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's a smoker, He's a ......He's a midnight toker!

He's a smoker, He's a ......He's a midnight toker!

Thanks Bogusik2...here is my Joker...he is old, die cast figure, holding a stalk of my Malawi Hope...and his friend...resin pumpkin...what can I say?.....thanks for your views...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:
G

nice work Doob....
so....
PuKu>>>the scary rootmonster needed to meet his dad>>>
so...he's still too wet for a face>>>
but you can see....
PuKU is tiny lil scary man....comparired to the real monster root.... :spank:

it wont hold ink or paint yet....so....mayby i can......hmmmm :bashhead:

bogusik2

Great idea :D i can't wait to harvest something big and play with my own scary puppets :D Maybe I turn that plany into one hehe :)
I like to make some play with shadows :) i think the darkness is giving lil taste of horror anything you add it to :) pzdr

12128aHalloween-med.JPG

Azzzzzz

Veteran
Halloween Cryptic Weed 2007 !!!

Halloween Cryptic Weed 2007 !!!

Hallo, great pictures, root family is realy scary..., great photos. Let me introduce my cryptic weed:

:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.