What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

b10narybud

1oz CONTAINER/SHOTGLASS GROW

Terms of Engagement are as follows:

1. Plant must be grown in a 1 ounce container or shotglass.:friends:
A. Shotglass is traditional. :joint:
B. If not a shotglass:​
1. Shape/style does not matter.​
2. Total volume may not exceed 1 fluid ounce! :angrymod:
2. Any medium or grow method is allowed.:woohoo:
A. Ball Hair is allowed as a grow medium. :confused:
B. Reservour size is unlimited. :yoinks:
C. Additives/Nutrients/etc are allowed. :yummy:
3. Roots are not allowed to leave the 1 ounce container.:cuss:
4. Plant must be started by seed or clone.:canabis:
A. However, Seedlings are PREFERRED.
5. Participants must have fun.:bongsmi:
A. Hopes of a large plant/yield are mandatory. :angrymod:
B. Occasional jokes are highly encouraged. :pointlaug:​
C. Condemning of anothers plant/setup is not allowed howerver(see next line).:angrymod:
1. CONTSRUCTIVE CRITISISM and suggestions are encouraged. :spank:
6. Viewers/Onlookers must not condemn or add negativity to this thread!:angrymod:
A. If you plan to do so. HIT YOUR BACK BUTTON NOW!
7. Everybody is encouraged to participate.:dueling:
1. Pics/Photos are required for your grow to be OFFICIAL. :ying:
2. If you may not take pictures you are still encouraged to partake and tell us in DETAIL of your status/grow. :rasta:
8. You are encouraged to start NOW however you may join along at any time during the grow.
9. Prizes:
A. Prizes are pending. As of now, its just a fun grow but I AM WORKING on getting some prizes. I'd am willing to put something torward a prize if my finances allow. I will keep everyone posted on this subject as updates arrise. I am currently awaiting feedback from dutchgrown on this subject. For now, these are catergories/things to strive for: (prized or not)​
1. Total Plant Growth/Weight​
2. Total Harvest Size​
3. Dankosity​
4. Best Grow Design/Setup​

Thank you all for your positive attitude torwards everything, your participation, and your willingness to add to the community.

This is the official thread from now on and all pictures/logs/posts should be directed torwards this thread.​

**ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY BE ADDED AS GROWS PROGRESS OR AS SEEN AS NEEDED**​

:smoweed::smoweed::smoweed::smoweed::smoweed:

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Ok here I is, still waiting for this bag seed to pop.

Ok you all, stand back I don't know how big this baby will get. :chin:

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
this seems pretty cool....maybe I'll join in (has this actually been done before?)

b10narybud

i've seen it done on another forum, however, it was using a much bigger size pot. As far as i know, this is the first attempt at something SO SMALL and exciting. Oh, and the participants here seem to have a much better sense of humor and arent so damn negative to the ideas.

I've added my tweaks and twists so you get the gists....

smokeymacpot

Veteran
b10narybud said:
i've seen it done on another forum, however, it was using a much bigger size pot. As far as i know, this is the first attempt at something SO SMALL and exciting. Oh, and the participants here seem to have a much better sense of humor and arent so damn negative to the ideas.

I've added my tweaks and twists so you get the gists....

dude did you get my private msg? see if u can get a prize from the site admin :)

b10narybud

i've allready sent out a PM. Waiting to hear from him. Thanks for the idea. (added #9 after i read you message)

b10narybud

holy shite! Lots of shotglass's....maybe we better add a plant limitation to this....

OR NOT!!!!

Looks beautiful. The only suggestion I can make now, is empty the dirt out of 1 of them fill it with 151 to the brim, shoot several, and replace the dirt!

Good goin!

b10narybud

LOL.

Anything works.

HHmm.....i wonder.... THC dissolves in alchohol........

NEW DRINK IDEA: THE BUD BOMB

1/2 shot full of ISO/HONEY OIL
1/2 shot full of HIGH PROOF ALCOHOL

mix/stir and shoot...... Hold on for one HELL of a ride....

NOKUY

Veteran
Alright def. count me in. I just peeped my clones that have been in the cloner for 8 days, and we have roots. (I always make far more clones than I need)

So I'll do 2 or 3 and will probably use the jager. pewter shooters which I already verified as bein 1oz even. (although I may use a different shape glass after a bit more thought ...well see)

The strain will either be FJ's "Cherry Chunk" or "kalimist/x13/thai X DC" probably both. (I know DC is "ROOT CITY" but thats what I have ready...I have some "skunkyballs" rooted too...so maybe 1 of those) we'll see how the selection for my regular grow pans out

They will go 12/12 right off the bat, so we should see some action pretty darn quick

(I haven't decided on medium just yet...but I have some fancy ideas)

can the glass be anchored in a pot of soil or rocks as long as the roots stay w/in the glass? (for support ya know?)

cherry chunk clone

I'll keep ya's posted
-yukon

Last edited:

b10narybud

I love the shooters. YEG (not gonna even try to spell it).... KICKS ASS.

Yes, I dont care what they are held with. Putting them in a dish or pot is fine with me. Just as long as they roots are limited/contained the 1oz. I know what your gettin at. I give it a thumbs up!

b10narybud

Man guys, I'm getting so stoked for this. I cant wait to start setting up my PC. It's gonna arive in the mail tommorow! God, i honesty dont remember the last time i've been so excited for something.

Well, gonna go clean the room and do some homework so I can have the whole day tommorow to work on my stealth computer. Also gotta go to the gasstation tommorow to pick up a new souviner shotglass. Left all mine at a friends house.

Skully

Hey Yukon , I have a jucuzzi and a tanning room set up for that CherryChunk clone if she does`nt like the shot glass . Cool game though .

G

im wondering who's gonna pull off the aero 1 oz container, im thinking that might have the most potential out of any setup.

beaner

Im totally in on this one, though due to what I have available to me as far as seeds go (bagseed) I don't expect to lead, but I have some great ideas for setups :)

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Lol..

As soon as my plants are big enough to take clones i'll be joining :D

Latest posts

Latest posts