What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the Best seed you germed in 2017?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
My blubba #3 it's practically p98 bubba with a more sativa high before it puts you in a coma.

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

maimunji

Sunshine daydream from bodhi. Every single plant is keeper.
picture.php

But best seed for 2017 is without a doubt blueberry headband 3 king s1 from TnT labs. This shit comes super elite. Plants like this is gems. Hands down.
picture.php

maimunji

Nice frost Mai..

How you like SSDD for smoke??

Like them so much. My favorite. Really want to make f2 with them because they will be no longer available. Nugs have really special structure never seen something simular on other strains. They reeks on chem with something that I can't describe. Buy a pack if you can, you will not be disappointed. This one isn't ready yet maybe week or two to go but I grow them before and they are very special.
Here is pics of other pheno I grow before.
picture.php

uraverage

BOGs Lifesaver. It turned out to be a well worked line. Very happy with results. Great bud growth. Wide range of flavor to choose from (really dig the lemon with fruity exhale). Strong buzz. Clones easy. $60 well spent.

Dog Star

Veteran
Like them so much. My favorite. Really want to make f2 with them because they will be no longer available. Nugs have really special structure never seen something simular on other strains. They reeks on chem with something that I can't describe. Buy a pack if you can, you will not be disappointed. This one isn't ready yet maybe week or two to go but I grow them before and they are very special.
Here is pics of other pheno I grow before.
View Image

Thanx man for answer,

reading all around internet about SSDD good reps,think i will buy
a pack of these.. but am also interested in Granola Funk,Goji OG,Black Triangle,etc.. lot of stuff need to try..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Popped a lot of seed this yr got a lot of nice stuff, Best packs of seed was joshD from karma have multiple keepers still sorting through, but my favorite plant found is the sour blue raspberry slushee I've found in Williams (Wonder x f13)xf13 made by retardo... leaves ya floating dumb happy for hrs , most disappointing was orange goo

there goes edro

Veteran
I did also end up keeping a pheno of Karma's Biker Kush. She such a pain in the ass to keep happy but the smoke is top self. I plan on popping some Karma's Headbanger soon I might find a easier plant to grow to replace the BK with. Also got a pheno of Bodhi's Purple Wookie that I kept also. Had 3 phenos to choose from. One was similar to the BlackBerry side of RKU. One was Lavender dom and the pheno I kept is Chem dom. Smells like body odor and dank! All showed some purplish but my keeper has the least color.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Popped a lot of seed this yr got a lot of nice stuff, Best packs of seed was joshD from karma have multiple keepers still sorting through, but my favorite plant found is the sour blue raspberry slushee I've found in Williams (Wonder x f13)xf13 made by retardo... leaves ya floating dumb happy for hrs , most disappointing was orange goo

Glad you popped those and we know there wasn't anything special in them. Got to try that WWF13 :)