What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACMPR-Personal Use Production "RENEWAL"...Wait time.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'd vote for a license that doesn't expire. I have scoliosis and unless doctors get Faith Healing God like powers or Star Trek technology, I ain't going to get healed.

I have anxiety......ya, I’m terrified of going to jail for illegal weed.

That won’t happen. As soon as you get your prescription, you are good to go, just don’t go over your plant count.

It took about 8 weeks to get mine in the mail, so when I go to renew, I have made my appointment 2 months prior to expiring, and the doctor agreed that the dates on the prescription would not overlap:dance013:

I’m legal, have been for a couple years. My renewal is going to be late when they drag their ass but it will be in their possession before my current license expires. Wouldn’t be the first time.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I have anxiety......ya, I’m terrified of going to jail for illegal weed.

How many plants do you have and what is your script?

Crown would drop the charges (if cops would even lay them in the first place). Judges have been ripping them to shreds for wasting the courts time on trivial counts and HC late documents.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Wow...the exact reason I put the statement in my post about...DON'T, hit me with all the rebel rhetoric and activities.

I guess logic doesn't work the same as for you as it does for me. I pointed out that it is NOT rebel activity.

I never advocated being a rebel, so no need to be swearing, temper temper!

Latest posts

Latest posts