What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommend a dank indica?

Happy Times

GDP- lethargic city IMHO

tiger's milk- got some dispensary flowers, strong stoney stuff with an almost creamy flavor

Maple leaf indica - read good reviews here on it

Black Domina, Sensi Star, Master Kush and Ice are the strongest non-clone indicas I've ever tried.

Ice had a loud diesel/earthy aroma. Sensi star was kind of sweet stinky cheese smell. Master Kush has a skunky/well-composted-dirt smell. Black domina had a slight rotting fruit smell, but pretty low odor really.

I would suggest checking out indica hybrids if you're concerned with yields. Hybrids usually lean to the indica effects, in my experience.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
MLI a while back was very mild not dank.

AI was lightly orangey/lemony, and a shitty strain in my shitty hands.

A moderately stinky older version of Sour Bubble had everything going for it except for the sour, which I don't like.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
If you can get a decent White Rhino, even a Nirvana cross from
a couple packs.

A MLI cross with a white widow.

Sensi star is hit or miss, Delta 9 had some but germination iffy,
and not a heavy indica line by any means.

I'm working two lines with Ed's Southern Star, nycd x Sensi Star, and is
somewhat trippy.

Some WR cross from skunkman and VG available from Breeders Retail.

I'm also working a cross of MNS white rhino, good stuff.

World of Seeds has a Mazar x White Rhino that I'd bet is stoney-bologna. Positronics has a Blueberry x White Rhino that I've always wanted to try.

If u r looking for an indica with raw potency, I would get Stardawg

Stardog is not indica. Not even close. LOL everyone just calls everything indica now... stardog is a cross of chem 4 and chem d. Both are hybrids its a polyhybrid #1 and #2 its far from indica dom. Chem 4 is the most sativa dom chem off all. Stardog is not even close to indica. Its nice weed but not a helpful suggestion to an indica thread

yahooman

Stardog is not indica. Not even close. LOL everyone just calls everything indica now... stardog is a cross of chem 4 and chem d. Both are hybrids its a polyhybrid #1 and #2 its far from indica dom. Chem 4 is the most sativa dom chem off all. Stardog is not even close to indica. Its nice weed but not a helpful suggestion to an indica thread

sorry,your wrong,chemdawg#4 is the most indica dom in the chem family...

sorry,your wrong,chemdawg#4 is the most indica dom in the chem family...

You have the cut? I suggest you grow it before you say that nonsense. The chem 4 is almost as sativa dom as chemsis. Ive seen both cuts in person.

LOL go hit up the DHN site its right there at the top, hard hiting sativa... or look at pics of the cut or even crosses the chem 4 has the most sativa dom leaves. Its a sativa dom plant its the biggest fastest grower, stretches the most, is that what you call indica traits?...

yahooman

its well known to be the most indica of the chem family....its about half and half,but still has the most indica in it out of the chem family...

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/chemdawg-4

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/chemdawg-4/

http://www.creeksidecannabis.com/strains-menu/chemdawg-4

https://leafist.com/strains/469/hybrid/chemdawg-4

Humboldt seeds is proud to present our Chemdawg #4. This along with our Chemdawg ’91 and the Chemdawg D have their own unique traits. The Chemdawg #4 has rapid vegetative growth with the expressions leaning towards the sativa parentage. Known for vigorous foliage development and deep forest green hues, the infrastructure is supported by long inter-nodal spacing. Though tall and lanky in stature, Chemdawg remains indica dominant.

ill take their word over yours thank you......

still gonna argue?whos talking nonsense chump?....do your homework before you flap yur yap!

Easy7

Veteran
Most modern strains/varieties are so inter bred that it's difficult and not accurate to call them sativa or indica.

It's probably better to describe a variety or strain by it's specific features and these can very a bit with growing environment.

What exact indica features does the op require? In my opinion neither strait indica or sativa is really preferable.

We're a long way down the rabbit hole in genetics these days. But yes lot's of good old school strains have been brought up. Cannabis is a very interesting and strange plant.

Most people these days make beans for raw potency of THC or CBD and/or terpenes. Lot's of marketing going on. The way it used to be there was still a lot of pheno hunting to be done. Even with a variety like black domina, there are more uplifting phenos. Then there are some real brain bombers.

^Yeah, it gets complicated nowdays for sure. The plant morpholgy can throw you for a loop too. Cush for example is pretty short and stocky, but surprisingly heady in effect.

yahooman

i just dont like it when ive done my research and someone comes in being rude saying im talking nonsense.....when he didnt know the facts....a little humility goes a long way