What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommend a dank indica?

Quasimodo

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted here.

I've been running Karma's headbanger for the last 2 years or so. It yields well, EXTREME STINK, and I haven't seem to have built much of a tolerance to it. Gets me high every time, and simply put checks every box. Due to laziness (and being a full-time student), I let my mom go too long without root pruning and she just up and died on me. :( Live and learn.

Anywho, she is my holy grail sativa and I have ordered another 2 packs which I plan on popping soon to look for a new mom. Which brings me to my point and question....Is there a holy grail indica out there for me? I'm looking for primarily a stinker and something with a strong narcotic effect. Something quick and that yields well would be nice too.

I've been looking at PNWRoots "Pope von Alien" and BCBD & JOTI's "Godbud." If anyone has any experience with these strains I would love some input (I'm also curious whose Godbud is the legit one). But if anyone has a recommendation I would love to hear it, the only requirement is it MUST be in seed form. No clones!

Thanks, everyone!

Cantbuymeloveuh

I finished JOTI god bud and its a winner in my book. Super dark, almost black and purple buds covered in trichs. They need a decent veg and topping to yield thou...

Quasimodo

Needs to be in seed form. Also while Bubba may be potent and pretty to look at, it doesn't have too much of a smell to it and I think its yield is below par. Thanks for the suggestions though. :)

Quasimodo

Kosher Kush is an OG variant, which wouldn't be what I consider an indica. It's also a little too similar genetically for my tastes to what I already run (headbanger, which is half biker kush... an OG variant.)
I've considered Sour Bubble and LA Con(which I grew in the past), but for the same reason as bubba (bad yield) it has kept me from pulling the trigger. Sensi star sounds interesting, from what I understand it has a good stink to it and it's stoney, but how does it yield?

MLI, Sensi Star, and GDP sound promising. Also good to hear that Jordan's God Bud is legit!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep em coming.

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Sour Bubble if you wish they yields than you defoliate her... much better yield you will
get inside tent or some other indoor space with defoliation technique.

S

sourpuss

never had a dank bud of godbud or its hybrids. godbud might fit the bill for low odour. i think most dank strains end up being loud.
i would try the skunkmans white rhino x skunk... hybrid but you might find a nice rhino leaner. think that would fit your needs if you find that pheno you need..

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Needs to be in seed form. Also while Bubba may be potent and pretty to look at, it doesn't have too much of a smell to it and I think its yield is below par. Thanks for the suggestions though. :)

I'm growing out 4 seeds of dinafems purple affie. Smells really nice at the minute and looks like it will be a quick finish too.

Think it's purple kush X bubba. Yeah the yield is not amazing but i grow stardawg for that

S

sourpuss

took a good look at br and there r a few like bubba x bh chi, hashplant x bh chi, pog x hk sam, bubba xs vg...

William76

If ur looking for a stinky godbud id go for bb,s cheesus,as stinky as the real cheese,great yields as well,or nl if u can get the original.also bros grimms grimmdica was a good indica too ,hope u find what ur looking for.76

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
The white by krome crosses it's my nightime favorite choice...no incense smell like bubba,more creamy and better yeld.

bigAl25

Veteran
You can find a great indica in Nirvana's Aurora Indica. I loved the results I got from growing it.

Latest posts

Latest posts