What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

88 G13 x Hashplant

Bud Jones

Anyone have any pics or experience to share with hazemans g13hashplant, f3 I hear?
I saw a really nice example posted on reddit, refined frosty nugs reminiscent of the White, not rough looking affie of Maple Leaf and Black Domina. If NDN guy has worked this line for 20 years one would expect a selected and refined line, maybe good to find a male in I'm wondering.[/QUOTE
picture.php
\uc0\u8236 }

LostTribe

Premium user
I was a huge fan of the Sensi Maple Leaf Indica and it turns out both of these 88's are female the huge one looked male with the pre flowers I got at 6 weeks veg on 24/0....might put that one in to bloom instead of the other as its atleast twice the size of the other. The short one is super stacked very short statured and bulking....

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I've got Bodhis Goji OG x 88 G13HP , haven't cracked the beans yet, waiting till fall to run them indoors. Hard to find info on this cross but from what I read about both varities separately ....... I think it's gonna be sum fire.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've got Bodhis Goji OG x 88 G13HP , haven't cracked the beans yet, waiting till fall to run them indoors. Hard to find info on this cross but from what I read about both varities separately ....... I think it's gonna be sum fire.

I know you don't do Instagram but you can still google accounts and view the pictures. Look up @bodhiguide and check out some pictures on there of the cross you mentioned.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I know you don't do Instagram but you can still google accounts and view the pictures. Look up @bodhiguide and check out some pictures on there of the cross you mentioned.

ya, I really should figure out how to use instagram with a safe email and alias.
thanx for the pointers ;)

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
G`day LT

G13 x [Hash Plant x NL #1 ] is the full title .
The NL#1 gets forgoten or left out .
Both Hash Plant and g13 were cuttings Nevil bought in the USA . He didn`t know about fems or fem hybrids . So NL#1 seed were the key to breeding indica hybrids . He popped NL#1 seed found a male .
Made NL#5 [also a cut ] x NL #1 and Hash Plant x NL#1 . Then crossed the HP x NL #1 to the G13 .

Air Borne NL is nothing like G13 / HP #1 .
G13 / HP #1 comes from Nevil . Air borne the person spoke some urban myth about G13 and the DEA and having access to confiscated weed ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

There was never a male Hashplant. The 88 was the year the Seed Company released the hybrid.

Hey Elmer, do you by chance know what Black Domina consists of?

I know its a four way hybrid. Maybe NL1 x Hashplant somehow mixed with Afghan S & T Ortega clones? Maybe NL1 x Hashplant crossed to G13 male to one of the Ortega sisters? Thing is I have never heard of BD having G13 in it.

Maybe it's G13HP crossed to the Afghan T. Would make sense. Solid four way indica genes all around. Just a thought though.

Thanks kind sirs!

I was reading the og thread and it somehow went into this.

When I first got the NL varieties, there were 8 types, 1-8.
They came with descriptions, which I published in my catalogue. These descriptions may not correlate with what later developed. The original intention was to purchase seeds from the US NL growers. It didn't work out and supply dried up. I kept the lines separate and inbred them. NL1 and NL2 stabilised into distinct types and NL5 only produced one unique individual.
NL1 was a full blood Afghan indica. One thick main stem, dark green leaves, modest yield with nuggety buds, a little coarse with good resin production, which when ripe went golden. The high was narcotic. The seeds ranged from tiny to massive. I used to love the big ones. Large fat heavily and darkly mottled seeds. Selecting for these seeds made this Afghan even coarser. It was fun to show people these seeds.
The best line of NL1 actually came from the smaller seeded types, better high and bud structure.
There weren't many pure indica lines around in those days. Big Bud, Hash Plant and G13 were pure indicas in my estimation, but were cuttings. NL1 was the only good pure Afghani male line I had.( there was Sams Afghani#1, but that was toxic in a bad way) The NL2 was a Kush.
I put the NL1 out there as a pure strain. I wasn't popular. People would tell me, "give me the pure strains", but if it cost them 10% of their yield they would complain, well try 50%.
The pure indica hybrids were more popular. NL1 x HP and NL1 x G13 were the best. At least people could use the word pure (very popular). But they were good!

I expect that a lot of people holding what they believe to be pure indicas today, would find, if the truth be known, that the sire line traces back to NL1.

Nevil

"Hash plant X NL1 was one of the strongest indica's I have smoked. That crossed real well with G13."

Nevil

The NL 1-8 were seed lines and most were hybrids. A couple of years after getting the seed, I went to the U.S. to get the U.S. NL5 cutting. It didn't turn out to be as good or even that similar to my NL5.

Nevil

Sounds like you guys are right.
Thanks for the info, I always believed you all but it's official now imo.

G13xhp/nl1

LostTribe

Premium user
I was reading the og thread and it somehow went into this.

When I first got the NL varieties, there were 8 types, 1-8.
They came with descriptions, which I published in my catalogue. These descriptions may not correlate with what later developed. The original intention was to purchase seeds from the US NL growers. It didn't work out and supply dried up. I kept the lines separate and inbred them. NL1 and NL2 stabilised into distinct types and NL5 only produced one unique individual.
NL1 was a full blood Afghan indica. One thick main stem, dark green leaves, modest yield with nuggety buds, a little coarse with good resin production, which when ripe went golden. The high was narcotic. The seeds ranged from tiny to massive. I used to love the big ones. Large fat heavily and darkly mottled seeds. Selecting for these seeds made this Afghan even coarser. It was fun to show people these seeds.
The best line of NL1 actually came from the smaller seeded types, better high and bud structure.
There weren't many pure indica lines around in those days. Big Bud, Hash Plant and G13 were pure indicas in my estimation, but were cuttings. NL1 was the only good pure Afghani male line I had.( there was Sams Afghani#1, but that was toxic in a bad way) The NL2 was a Kush.
I put the NL1 out there as a pure strain. I wasn't popular. People would tell me, "give me the pure strains", but if it cost them 10% of their yield they would complain, well try 50%.
The pure indica hybrids were more popular. NL1 x HP and NL1 x G13 were the best. At least people could use the word pure (very popular). But they were good!

I expect that a lot of people holding what they believe to be pure indicas today, would find, if the truth be known, that the sire line traces back to NL1.

Nevil

"Hash plant X NL1 was one of the strongest indica's I have smoked. That crossed real well with G13."

Nevil

The NL 1-8 were seed lines and most were hybrids. A couple of years after getting the seed, I went to the U.S. to get the U.S. NL5 cutting. It didn't turn out to be as good or even that similar to my NL5.

Nevil

Sounds like you guys are right.
Thanks for the info, I always believed you all but it's official now imo.

G13xhp/nl1

What OG thread? I know CW is some what back online although wouldn't recommend anyone login there to an account who knows whats going on with them being back online.....

I saw OG was doing the FAQ guess I ought to check sometime....

Turns out the male looking 88 x afghani is female with vigor and huge bracts so I am considering swapping that one in instead of the bushier super stout shorty..... hoping to bloom soon will update with pics once they's bud....

LostTribe

Premium user
88 G13 Hashplant x Grimm Afghani

Day 41 flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Super sweet tasting terpene profile easy growing quick bloom....Soul say'd 8 weeks on all the afghani crosses they did.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
someone knows info to
86 uw black hashplant???

to dank zappa strain
86 uw black hashplant x 88g13/hp

86 UW Black Hashplant aka UDubb is an old clone only. It's still floating around but harder to come by. I've seen threads on here about it. I'm currently growing out Dank Zappa right now but they are still in solo cups, needing to get potted up to gallon containers :yes:

LostTribe

Premium user
had UW 1 time when I was baby sitting for a good friend and he just got a zip of this crazy smelling dank. Got to smoke all night on it and then took a nug just for a show it was great!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
had UW 1 time when I was baby sitting for a good friend and he just got a zip of this crazy smelling dank. Got to smoke all night on it and then took a nug just for a show it was great!

Do you remember the smell and taste of it? I want to be sure what to keep my eye out for in a keeper mom (UW dominant)

LostTribe

Premium user
Smelled like straight fucking labrador took a hot fresh dump in the bag couldn't miss it! Ever!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
UW

UW

picture.php

Day 50ish.... I like her best around 63-67 .... She is one that puts the frost on early an just don't stop.... An overall unbelievable plant ... Smells are totally unique.... Kinda spicy funk idk puke.... But the best part is her high.... Complete mood changer.... Few hits u forget what ur mad at and are in a perfect place.....

Latest posts

Latest posts