What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 18340

The heavens have opened and a chorus of angels are singing HALLELUJAH!!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope this increases site traffic thus bringing us new and more information, advertisers and seed sales for Gpysy..very honorable of you Gypsy. Welcome and best wishes to those in the community that will now join us and work together..peace..DD

guineapig

Veteran
LOL skip at your post literally.....

Yes lets not all go crazy and post every pic from every strain or mention every name of
every single breeder....

I feel like now people can discuss the characteristics of each and every strain no matter
who bred it originally....we all know how these strains spread out all over the world....

ALL STRAINS WERE CREATED EQUAL!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
brilliant news. im sure people will support gypsy and boo/bay all the more in appreciation of the site being less censored.

G

Guest 88950

Thank You, now i dont have to figure out what the hell *****, **** were. j/k

Cravenmore knows how to initiate the good news..........keep propin the floppys homie

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Thats great news as I've been wanting to share previous grows of non seedbou/bay sourced genetics!

Status
Not open for further replies.