What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybhang

an update on the cutts I got from FWC... No pictures:( sorry wife says NO. :)

Im on day 39 of flower now with all 5 strains.

Train Wreck & Blue Berry Train Wreck- Both are virtually identical, Im questioning if they are even different strains?? the BBTW has a TAD denser buds but looks and smells virually identical at the moment. Both plant are VERY NICE! TONS O BUDS!!!! both plant are thick and heavy, full of buds!! Wish I kept mothers Id reveg both in a second! Both plants started yellowing about 4 days ago even with Fox Farms full line, so Im going to start my lush with the next watering, thursday and use plain water for the next 4-5 waterings. My last watering Ill double the ammount of water to give the plants an additional and final cleaning. I figure thats about 10-12 gallons of straight water before harvest.... Im planning to chop these at day 50.

Blue Dot- Beautiful plant! Thick main cola, with 4 branches stacked top to bottom! Buds are turning a nice purple hue which makes the amber hairs (20%ish) blaze orange :) Thick heavy buds throughout the entire plant.

Fruity Delight#1& #2- Both plants seem to be leaning toward the GDP side of the cross. Buds are turning purple about the same pace as the Blue Dot. #1 Is a THICK girl! Nice hard thick buds filling in. Full main stem cola with 4 branches, big colas with nice popcorn filling the smaller branches. #2- Smallest plant of the 5, Roots werent out of the cube when I transplanted! I was dissapointed in this cutt. Never the less it has 6 nice even branches holding decent colas, healthy just a runt compaired to the others.

Fruity Delights are virtually dripping with "sticky goodness" :D Blue Dot has the best color to it. and the TW & BBTW are HOGS.

All in all Im happy with the way the cutts are going they are healthy and RESILIANT....

If I MINUS the WPM that came with them, that Ive been fighting the entire grow!!!

Id deffinately recommend trying these 4 strains.

I really liked the color on the blue dot as well. WPM? I hope this is not powder mildew. They had that on their cuts back in october, hope its not still around.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Florin Wellness this morning had these clones as of 1030am..............

Blue Dot
Sour Grapes
Hog
Dlack Domina
OGK
Blueberry TrainW.
Lemon TrainW.
GDP
Hindu Kush

And 10% off for vets........

Normally dont go into this place, been about 3 months or so. canna care. I HATE THIS PLACE but had to go there.

REGARDLESS of the above... I must say, I went in there yesterday and they had about 600 cutts! teens and younger for cheap! looked pretty decent as well.

Thats all I got to say about that place. Oh and the asian "dr" is still a creepy dude!!!!!!

Rainman

Veteran
Hit Fruitridge Wellness this morning. Alot of clones but no Cali connect stuff. They did have CC seeds but that was it. No wait this time which was a surprise.

Clones:
Hindu Skunk
Deep Chunk x Strwberry Cough(Goo)
Odyssey
PK
OGK
Sour D
Chem 4
Mazaar
Blue Odyssey
Dream Star
Sour Grapes
Bubba K
Green Crack
Kryptonite
Casey Jones - Shmoe cut
WW
Mendo Affgoo
Kushage

All looked decent and I grabbed a DC x Goo to play with. Good shopping out there and the girl behind the desk is dangerously close to havin a ta ta fall outta that shirt!!!

Last edited:

its420

Really need to AVOID buying anything from bluesky people

Please dont give them or anyone associated with them your hard earned $$$

All they will do with it is attempt to take away your right to grow.

BOYCOTT BLUESKY AND OAKSTERDAM U

Rainman

Veteran
420 - Sometimes you gotta get in where you fit in! I hate supporting them as well but others may need the info and not share our fervor over their biz practices. Who else has the DC cut I been lookin for for months? Are you as vigorous at staying away from China and its outlet store WalMart, as you are at doing the same for BlueSky? Just wondering my man! Stay safe brother!

Hit Fruitridge Wellness this morning. Alot of clones but no Cali connect stuff. They did have CC seeds but that was it. No wait this time which was a surprise.

Clones:
Hindu Skunk
Deep Chunk x Strwberry Cough(Goo)
Odyssey
PK
OGK
Sour D
Chem 4
Mazaar
Blue Odyssey
Dream Star
Sour Grapes
Bubba K
Green Crack
Kryptonite
Casey Jones - Shmoe cut
WW
Mendo Affgoo
Kushage

All looked decent and I grabbed a DC x Goo to play with. Good shopping out there and the girl behind the desk is dangerously close to havin a ta ta fall outta that shirt!!!

This post couldnt have come at a bette time!

I was talking to my wife about fruitridge and I said "let me check the sac clone thread real quick, you never know what might be posted on there"

Word up Rain man!! Im headin over there this afternoon! If there cutts are small Ill be forced to go to Canna-Crap to get a few teens.

thanks for the post!

Blunt-o

its420

I hear you Bro, but....

All you gotta do is ask Rainman
The DC x goo cut was given to BS by a member here GreenLion.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3447290&postcount=10

Simple as that, no need to goto BS outlets. I dont shop at wal-mart other than to buy mason jars....usa made.
:dance013:

http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/PrintFriendly?oid=1403020
DISPENSARIES

1 1 Love Wellness

2 12-Hour Care Collective

3 A Therapeutic Alternative

4 All About Wellness

5 Alternative Medical Center

6 American Collectives

7 California H Collective

8 Canna Care

9 Cannabis Patients Co-op

10,11 Capitol Wellness Collective CWC

12 City of Trees

13 CNAA

14 Delta Health and Wellness

15 Doctor’s Orders

16 EBHS Collective

17 El Camino Wellness Center

18 Florin Wellness Center

19 Fruitridge Health & Wellness Collective

20 Gaia’s Gift Cooperative

21 Grass

22 Green Corner Collective

23 Green Relief

24 Green Solutions

25 The Green Temple

26 The Holistic Collective

27 Horizon Nonprofit Collective

28 Hugs Alternative Care

29 IndiCare Dispensary

30 Street Wellness

31 Magnolia Wellness Collective

32 Marconi Medical Center

33 Medicinal Farmers of America

34 North Country Comfort Club

35 Northstar Holistic Collective

36 P Street Health Center

37 R&R Wellness

38 Rebel Lion Earth & Life Collective

39 River City Wellness

41 RxPotShop.com

42 Sappho’s

43 South Sacramento Care Center

44 Turbo Wellness Co-op

45 Unity Non Profit Collective

46 Valley Health Options

I walk the walk

Attachments

• potmap.jpg
    potmap.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 14
Northstar on C st in downtown Sacramento is the best place for healthy good strains. others have good selections of unhealthy garabage that 1of 5 will die. Also Fruitridge wellness is awesome to but Northstar is my fave. Either of these places are great to pick up some Caliconnection strains or a good Chemdog or headbands. I also got some killer Purple OG and Blue dream. I also got my alien strains from both these places. As far as meds both of these rae good but 1 solutions on madison ave has the real deal BOG grown by BOG and one of Bogs frineds but Bog over sees it. Florin wellness has the FIRe if your looking for OG's of any kind.

TheRabbi

Northstar will have available today or tomorrow, Aliendawg f2 "ether pheno" by redeye. Get them quick they will be gone like all aliens befor you can get a camera out, lol

:jump:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just went through to northstar, real quality club.
headband
alien dawg
chem d
bubba kush
blue dream
og kush
...and some others I forgot. picked up a couple of there alien cuts. also had cali connection seeds alien dawg, alien kush, alien og and a bunch of kush crosses.
good meds, picked up some bio diesel to smoke. Ill def be goin back..... blue sky aint got nothin on sac clubs!

Went to Canna shit today for a buddy.... 3 blocks from my job (the only reason I go there)

gotta update regardless of what I think....

They had about 12 mothers....Oh sorry the Asian Dude corrected me.... 12 "BIIIIG clones" as he called them.....

$70 ea. they were all 3-5 months old in 6'' blocks. They actually looked really good, worth the price if I were to flip afer a week of root growth in soil IMO. I my pick up 2 next run!

I ended up going to Fruitridge to get some cuts last Friday. We picked up 2 Green Cush, 2 Odyssey, GDP, and a C4. Vegged for the last week and have seen good growth the last 2 days. I also picked up 2 cutts from Florin Wellness Center, 1 Lemon Train Wreck, grew this same cut 2 cycles ago and it was great at 50 days with a very nice yeild, so Im running it again. I also got a G-1 cutt, they said it was one of their strains!

FWC is by far my FAVORITE club in Sac!!!

its420

Checked the place out(northstar) and its pretty good. Had a shit ton of flowering clones thou. More good than bad, but why even have those stunted flowering POS around?

I hadnt been inna club in LONG time. Man there is a shit ton of crappy meds out there.

Fyi, that Biodiesel is the apothacary chem-91 cut- same one at GKG

Gaia's Gift in Orangevale are super nice ladies and have some TOP quality organic meds... if you get there b4 they sell out.

PEACE
HAPPY FARMIN

Just went through to northstar, real quality club.
headband
alien dawg
chem d
bubba kush
blue dream
og kush
...and some others I forgot. picked up a couple of there alien cuts. also had cali connection seeds alien dawg, alien kush, alien og and a bunch of kush crosses.
good meds, picked up some bio diesel to smoke. Ill def be goin back..... blue sky aint got nothin on sac clubs!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
We like to see PASSION for Genetics not for MONEY

We like to see PASSION for Genetics not for MONEY

I`ve got some Bananna OG Kush outside and it`s also doing that leaf curl thing.Mine is from seed. The seeds were from orgnkid a few years back.The Bubba I got from him isn`t doing it,just the Bananna OG Kush,same soil,ferts,ect.

Glad to find you finally Mark,your work on BUBBA KUSH is outstanding,got to love to see all your passion on this Gene.

been on P.o.t-P.i.m.p just for grab some of yours seeds like KABUL for first!

hope to see you at work soon also here,the BAY wuold love to have something from you i suppose!

pure MAD respect to you and your son for all yours work!

take care.

Rainman

Veteran
Florin Wellness had ..........

Blue Dot
Strawberry Cough
Northern Lites
Sour Grapes
Lemon Trainwreck
Purple Kush
OG Kush

..............and a few others that didnt really stick out in my mind. Looked healthy and bug free but I really didnt look that close.

Fruitridge Wellness had.......All Oaksterdam stuff from their catalog and still a bunch of Cali Conect seeds. Clones from CC have been showin up at random times the workers told me. No idea when they show up at all. Anyways thats the run down as of 2pm today. Good shopping to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.