What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister c

How is the clone market in Sac???

And what clubs???

What strains???

Anyone??

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not personally bought anything off of Craigslist.. but I know a few solid people who sell clones on CL in the BAY AREA.. and it seems like a lot of people sell clones and buy clones on CL..

cheers

Grendelkhan

They closed down the best club in town but the other best club is over on Main Street just down the road from the roadhouse night club. All the cuts that I have gotten from there have been what they said they were. As far as what cuts they have, they have whatever the vendors bring in. Lately they had some really nice Green Krack and some SR-71 PK cuts. They clones run from 15 up to 45 for elite cuts like the GK, ,GDP,OG Kush and those type. I know its a bit high but it beats going down to the bay and getting in line for a chance at getting clones. I would also suggest hitting the farmers Market in Clearlake. Hope that helps a bit.
Gkhan.

P

pSi007

visited a few clubs in sac. dif clubs dif days, maybe i`m unlucky but i have only seen three plants for sale and they wanted like $150 each for them. those 3 i saw were also mother plants and looked like they were 2 months old.

G

guest3854

PSI , where tha fu ck was that ? PM me for locations of where to get slipps ? We deal with acoupla folks , supplying limited numbers . A coupla crosses were available though I'm sure they are sold out , however plenty of our Blue Sonja BX2 seed , available at select clubs in Sac . Please ask fer our gear by name .

Steele

Last edited:

lighterfuel

Many clubs no longer sell clones in Sac. DEA threatened a charge of cultivation per clone. So the Clones are gone. That is at least what I have been hearing from folks that I supply clones to. Marconi Medical Center used to have the best in town as fas as I am concerned. It's a ****ing shame.

highbrid

Very high priced and very small ....VERY! Also Ive never grew out any of their gear but the guy there (whom i speak to often) says they are the real deal clones. Erkel, Granddaddy, Purple kush ...and .....Alaskan thunder $^%^..At..orders. 14-45

Grendelkhan

I have had really good luck so far with Doc's orders. Everything has at least appear and tasted like others I have seen and tasted else where. They are running between 15-45 per clone and any where from small little cuttings to nicely rooted mothers. I will be dropping off several Jacky Whites, Grapefruit and Green Crack cutting tomorrow morning at Doctors Orders. These cuttings are about 6 to 10 inches, well rooted and very healthy. I know from talking with the guys over there that their clones go fast. Please don't spend me e-mails asking for cutting as I won't sell clones to you. Not to be a dick but this is the internet and trust is something that is earned not given. Hope that some of you can get some of these clones because these are some nice ladies!
Peace.
Gkhan.

trybud

just went to Dr's Orders this morning to pick up a few babies and they told me they're sold out until next wednesday...i'll post strains available when i make my next trip

trybud

are you the same guy as kendo the green wizard?...with the clubs being harassed by the DEA over cuts i see the price going way up as summer draws near..it used to be $5 was fair for a clone between friends (the ones that have to pay anyways) now i see/hear $10. i expect club cuts to go up in price probably 50%.

highbrid

14 bucks a pop.....docs orders.............What looked like "PU....I heard a paitent say .."oh you guys got purple goo, give me two"...so i dont know where he got "goo" from but Ive never seen urkel there so I dont know. It might be pk but who knows. Just giving you guys a report and a heads up... bout 5-6 inches and not the healthiest girls and there were about 20 of em. I might bring down some sourbubble, romulan, granddaddy and gods gift to them ....MIGHT..later bros

bigdaddyc9

Oh to be able to get any clones anywhere.Id pay 100$$ per clone just to get some strains that give me some relief from a documented illness.Its just not right to puke every friggin day and get no relief from any legal meds.I have been on Zofran,Compazine,Phenergen,and Marinol with no relief-its tough to swallow pills when you are yacking.Is there any online source for clones? There used to be a place called ********.nl that offerd clones to anyone in the states.Cant find it around anymore.But I would literally kill to get at least a few clones.Peace and One Love BigD

full time daddy
Veteran
wheres Dr's Orders? i dont really know sac to well but its not a far drive and would be much better then the bay

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Marconi med center right off buisness 80, like a block down from am-pm. I was goin through sac so I stopped off there and they had some good clone varietys, all 15 bucks a pop. Got a strawberry cough, sour D, GDP, PK, Mazar, and the purps.

sneakinman13

Veteran
shit 45 a clone for the real deal isnt shit. considering u can mom that clone and turn it into multiple pounds..
i would pay that all day forsure..
although 5 or 10 would be nice
haha

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
$15 a clone at "Hugs" on Stockton. i picked up some ogk and some afghan x jack herrier. clones are almost never the same just best to stop in every now and then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.