What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
clowntown said:
JLR, my sincere apologies if I came off a bit on the negative side as you say.

It appears from the feedback so far on this thread that you have at least a fairly organized operation going :yes: My concern was just that this would be yet another clone lottery game site...
Yes I have experienced some raw deals from the clubs as well so that was really my purpose for organizing the mkt but in reality you have to also have faith in your vendors and go through a process of positive feedback and you can control viability and reliability only so far... as you are totally relying on the vendor. If we get too many complaints on a vendor then they are out as I can totally relate to spending good money on a product only to bring it home and its not viable.. I dont own or have any interest in the dispensary. I just put the program together so we could get some light shining in an otherwise kind of shady area of the game.
Peace..

Last edited:
G

really think this is the way to go for all us med mmj , good on you for helping it along!
peace and kindness KKKKK+++++
Eagles
so cal ;-)-(8)=

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for the positive energy. I am a total karma person and this is my calling. I believe marijuana to be the tree of life as referred to in the bible. I do it because I love every aspect of the plant and the energy it radiates... growing, medicating, meeting new people.. its just a really great thing. :joint:

D

dankiestog

sounds like u got something good going on.....we all should be able to grow all the different flavors ..like people who love roses have different colors and smells ....there should be more people like u out there...thanks for what ur doing...

G

Was wondering if anyone has been out to the market lately? Was wondering what was out there and if there has been any deals? Not, like i'm no where's near the place, but i enjoy reading about this place. Just wish other states where like this. Enjoy, and i hope people are having a blast buying clones out there. Do they sell anything else besides clones? Was wondering if those sold glass, pipes, foods, etc.
Take care all,
BG

trybud

a friend went and grabbed us some gdp and banana a couple weeks ago. i hope i was the only one to have a bad experience w/ gdp. 2 days after getting clone i had to throw it out because it just wasn't gonna make it. kinda droopy yellow lower leaves to start then the stem was starting to bend over too. the banana on the other hand had less soil in the drink cup it came in than the gdp and was very healthy (got it LST'd to promote branching so i can rip some clones and check it out) not trying to knock whats up there and dont let my situation turn you away, my friend picked the clones maybe he just grabbed the runts of the gdp (his died too)im just putting out there what happened to me...still wanna try the shipwreck

G

trybud said:
a friend went and grabbed us some gdp and banana a couple weeks ago. i hope i was the only one to have a bad experience w/ gdp. 2 days after getting clone i had to throw it out because it just wasn't gonna make it. kinda droopy yellow lower leaves to start then the stem was starting to bend over too. the banana on the other hand had less soil in the drink cup it came in than the gdp and was very healthy (got it LST'd to promote branching so i can rip some clones and check it out) not trying to knock whats up there and dont let my situation turn you away, my friend picked the clones maybe he just grabbed the runts of the gdp (his died too)im just putting out there what happened to me...still wanna try the shipwreck

Thanks trybud, for sharing your info with us. I'm guessing clones where in soil in a beer cup or those plastic soft drink cups. You would think they root the clones well. Just my option and if i was a vendor. I would make sure they where fully rooted before bring them out there. Just my 2 cents. I've heard they got some nice strains out there. It's crazy what you can do in Cali and find.
Take care,
BG

trybud

it slipped my mind......just last saturday another friend went out there and has nothing but praise for their new PK babies they picked up (they were the older couple that bought 18-19) i haven't seen those ones yet but the owners know what they're doing so i guess time will tell

OGPurp

What do you need to purchase? Is a physician't recommendation letter OK, or do you need something else?

Sounds like a cool idea

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This weeks varieties for the farmers mkt..

This weeks varieties for the farmers mkt..

First cuttings from Soma's Rockbud, Soma's Amethyst Bud, Magus Genetics Exile, Magus Genetics Motivation as well as Chocolate Thai, Super Jack, Shipwreck, Banana, Sour Deisel, Grandaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, Soma's Lavendar, Warlock and more..
Its getting bigger and better every week.
See you Saturday. :joint:

So-CalSucks

I was wondering a few things...

1.How much for a cut on average?

2.Could i get a # to call and reserve clones?

The bay area Holistic Solutions have some great bud!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can find them in soil, cubes and cocoa generally depending on what vendors are there and the prices vary but you have to come in and put down a deposit to make a custom order then it takes 3 weeks to get it.
You can usually see samples or buy them in the store.

This Farmers Market

This Farmers Market

So I would like to attend this market but need the directions or at least an idea as to where to go as my visual of that area is nonexistent. Can you help me out someone? By the way I'd be coming through Napa.
Thank,
Vik

trybud

i think best bet is hwy 29 to hwy 20 then on into clearlake. i dont know all the street and hwy names, but this will get you pretty close.......i was gifted one of those PK babies purchased last week by my friends and now i'd like to know if anyone has the history of this cut. is it same cut as the one at sr-71?

tngreen

Veteran
now i know i belong in Cali. this is absolutely amazing and hope you stay up and running for many years to come! someday i will make it out there to see this in person.

jimjay

Everyone should check this out. Cool people and chill atmosphere. There are no lines so you don't feel rushed. The best thing is that you can do a pre order. I ordered a decent size order and came last weekend to pick them up. They were all healthy and rooted extremely well. They came in phytocell. The plants seem to really like the photocell but it isnt the easiest stuff to transplant but the clones are rooted so well that it wasn't too bad.
This worked out well because i am not in the bay and getting clones can be a pain if they are even around. I could choose what strains i want and they were just waiting for me after a couple weeks. A little pricey but at least you can deal personally w/ the vendor.

G

jimjay, what was the going rate per a clone? If you don't mind me asking.
Take care,
BG

Status
Not open for further replies.