What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

Goats

so the lvtk#1 lost a couple colas to bud rot. rh has been hovering in the 47-58% range, which isn't ideal but it is what it is. it's fall here and the tent has 25 gallons of water flooding 3x/day. i moved that plant to the other side so it gets blasted pretty good by the fan. hopefully that will prevent any more tops being lost. the dehumidifier doesn't fit in the tent and the room it sits in is already 40-45% rh, so i can't really get it any lower. the joys of growing in a garage i guess...

i was able to salvage what should be a few grams from the branches i chopped as testers. looks and smells great, but i can't keep plants around that rot this easily. everything else in the tent is rot-free. the og and mk ultra laugh at the current humidity. they're both thriving.

picture.php

anyways, going to give all 4 plants a good flush this wednesday and then it's 2 more weeks or so and this run is done.

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Too bad with the bad mold resistance. It always seems to hit the plants that are otherwise the best,

Goats

happy legalization to the canadian members! i know it's far from ideal, but it's a big step.

cheers and good smoking to all!

Goats

the lvtk1 testers were dry after about 2.5 days. i rolled most of it into one big joint.

it has a classic lemony, almost piney skunk flavor to it. reminds me of the stuff we got as kids in bc. the rotten is faint, but it's there. i am definitely excited to see how this plant cures up. i can't comment on potency because i had been doing dabs all day prior to smoking it :biggrin:

Goats

Sucks about the bud rot bro.

yeah it sucks this year for some reason in my spot. had to take off two OG tops today with rot as well!

rigged the dehumidifier to blow into the intake ducting. i hope that lowers it to <50% at least. really don't want to lose any more.

anyways, all the plants got a flush today and i pumped, dumped and cleaned before filling with fresh nutrients. i am tapering them off in the last couple of weeks now. this is easily the stinkiest my tent has ever been. i don't know if it's the veg+bloom or just stinky genetics this run.

send good vibes for a strong finish with no more speed bumps.

lvtk2 today at 8 weeks. this is the plant i was least excited about until a few weeks ago, and now it's my favorite plant in the tent.

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

og kush testers cut yesterday at 8 weeks. salvaged these from the tops i had to chop due to rot.

buddy confirmed that the rh was down to ~50% now so i hope we're done with this bud rot shit.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The longer the LVTK I ran sat in a jar, the more the rottenness came out. Like dead body rank, is what the smell was. At first it threw me off, wondering if there was mold in it. Nope just the smell it took on with a couple month cure.

Goats

The longer the LVTK I ran sat in a jar, the more the rottenness came out. Like dead body rank, is what the smell was. At first it threw me off, wondering if there was mold in it. Nope just the smell it took on with a couple month cure.

I'll do my best to keep some in the jar for a while. no promises!

really though, i should pick a harvest and not touch it until we harvest the next grow and then i should always have nicely cured bud instead of smoking half of it before it's even had a good cure to begin with :biggrin:

bit of a shameless plug, but i have a pic in a photo contest over at greenpoint. if anyone is a customer and hasn't voted, go toss a vote on a pic. doesn't have to be mine, but you may just think it's the best pic of the bunch :tiphat:

https://greenpointseeds.com/forums/photo-of-the-month/september-2018-3/

Goats

8.5 weeks

lvtk #1. rotten lemons all day. you can see a few missing tops where i cut off rot
picture.php

og kush
picture.php

Goats

put 3 ethos member berry in the soak last night. excited to run this strain, i've heard and seen great things.

not entirely sure what else will be in there with them. possibly at least one hindu kush and possibly a cut of lvtk#2 that is root bound and overgrowing my veg area.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Looking real nice man.. I echo DTOG, 90% of the LVTKs I ran were so funky.. really frosty and stinky. Difficult to choose a keeper, but definitely something I’ll hold onto for a minute. Actually really impressed with all the CV gear I ran, the Triple Novas are wild!

Goats

so might have to find something else to run in flower in terms of nutes moving forward. hydroponic research have almost doubled their shipping rate since i bought last. that is some straight under-handed bullshit. it used to be calculated and now it's a flat-rate that is almost double?
i also get hit with a massive 30+% import tax because they have somehow still not gotten a warehouse in canada?
not like canada is a good market, who is legally allowed to grow here anyways? ...oh...

anyways, i'm salty as fuck and wanted to vent haha.

anyone have suggestions for hydro nutes that produce terpy plants?

Goats

threw 3 ethos member berry into the soak a few nights ago. 24 hrs later they had all popped open. pic is after 48 hrs.

picture.php

picture.php

Damn, that lvtk looks killer! I may have to track some down for my garden. Great job as always goats. How do you like the qb lights vs other lighting you have used?

Latest posts

Latest posts