What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Heifer returns to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta

Veteran
Name one thing that doesn't have a beginning and an end. Even the universe 99% of scientists say the big bang was the beginning, and the big freeze or another big bang will be the end.

"See that thing over there we don't understand? That's God! *smug, self-assured smile*"

Klompen

Just want to throw a question out there........

For those of you who think God is made up, and is impossible....... How do you think the universe was created? The very first particle? Not just the big bang, but how all the matter in the universe got into a singular place. How all the matter in the universe came to be?

Not everyone accepts that the "Big Bang" actually happened. The entire concept is based on a modern understanding of the phenomenon of "red shift", and there are serious disagreements about interpretations of some things. This doesn't mean "god did it" either. What it means is that we really don't know one way or another. People should be careful giving absolute answers without having all the facts. One need only look at all the surprises Voyager probes have encountered as they leave the solar system, or how comet theory has changed so radically in the last 15 years.

Important questions you need to be able to answer:

1) Who were the Zoroastrians and what did they believe?

2) Who are the Mandaeans and what do they believe?

3) Before Yahweh was a singular omnipresent God, what was the name of his counterpart?

4) What was the Council of Nicea and how did they edit and compile what is now called "The Bible". How many times has that bible been translated?

5) What are the oldest extant documents regarding Jesus Christ? How do they compare to "The Bible"?

How would you like me to answer these? Might be faster to just make an hour long youtube video.......

I guess lets start with number 1........

Google says they are a 3500 year old (500 years after God spoke to Abraham according to Jewish, Christian and Muslim belief) that believed in one God. I could go on, but I fail to see the point? Help me out?

W

Water-

Because of the Holy Spirit. Unless you think some other spirit created the universe. :tiphat:

Funny you believe in a spirit.... Something science can't quantify?

possibly it was another force that created the material world.

maybe it was the "devil" and the red cow represents it.

you can make up what ever answer you want, but in the end they will all be manifestations of your mind.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Anybody know what this means? The bible predicts world events yet again, and this is no small one. Discuss?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/09/prophecy-fulfilled-after-red-cow-is-born-at-temple-of-israel/
https://youtu.be/mOMH2qY6RCY

book, chapter and verse. translated 1394 John Purvey "Later Version" of the Wycliffe translatio from masoretic old testament.

Wycliffe Bible 1394
Numbers 19
The water of separation made of ashes of a red heifer.
Numbers 19:1 And the Lord spak to Moises and to Aaron, and seide, Numbers 19:2 This is the religioun of sacrifice, which the Lord ordeynede. Comaunde thou to the sones of Israel, that thei brynge to thee a reed cow of hool age, in which is no wem, nether sche hath bore yok. Numbers 19:3 And ye schulen bitake hir to Eleazar, preest, which schal offre the cow, led out of the tentis, in the siyt of alle men. Numbers 19:4 And he schal dippe his fyngur in the blood therof, and schal sprynge seuene sithis ayens the yatis of the tabernacle. Numbers 19:5 And he schal brenne that cow, while alle men sien; and he schal yyue as wel the skyn and fleischis therof as the blood and dung to flawme. Numbers 19:6 Also the preest schal sende a tre of cedre, and ysope, and reed threed died twies, into the flawme that deuourith the cow. Numbers 19:7 And thanne at the laste, whanne hise clothis and bodi ben waischun, he schal entre in to the tentis, and he schal be defoulid til to euentid. Numbers 19:8 But also he that brente the cow, schal waische hise clothis, and bodi, and he schal be vncleene til to euentid. Numbers 19:9 Forsothe a cleene man schal gadere the aischis of the cow, and schal schede out tho with out the tentis, in a place moost cleene, that tho be to the multitude of the sones of Israel in to keping, and in to watir of spryngyng; for the cow is brent for synne. Numbers 19:10 And whanne he that bar the aischis of the cow, hath waische hise clothis, he schal be vncleene til to euentid. And the sones of Israel, and comelyngis that dwellen among hem, schulen haue this hooli bi euerlastynge lawe.

http://oldebible.com/wycliffe-bible/numbers-19.asp

from the tabloids 4 days ago....

First ‘red heifer’ born in Israel for 2,000 years triggers armageddon fears after Christian and Jewish holy books say it will ‘bring the end of the world’
The Temple Institute in Jerusalem said the calf underwent "extensive examination by experts"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7217719/bible-prophecy-apocalypse-firs-red-heifer-born-israel/

what does the bible say?

Peter 1:20 And firste vndurstonde ye this thing, that ech prophesie of scripture is not maad bi propre interpretacioun; 2 Peter 1:21 for prophesie was not brouyt ony tyme bi mannus wille, but the hooli men of God inspirid with the Hooli Goost spaken.

Matthew 24:34 Treuli Y seie to you, for this generacioun schal not passe, til alle thingis be don; Matthew 24:35 heuene and erthe schulen passe, but my wordis schulen not passe.

And because that day and hour is unknown,
Matthew 24:36 But of thilke dai and our no man wote, nethir aungels of heuenes, but the fadir aloone. Matthew 24:37 But as it was in the daies of Noe, so schal be the comyng of mannus sone. Matthew 24:38 For as in the daies bifore the greet flood, thei weren etynge and drynkynge, weddynge and takynge to weddyng, to that dai, that Noe entride in to the schippe; Matthew 24:39 and thei knewen not, til the greet flood cam, and took alle men, so schal be the comyng of mannus sone. Matthew 24:40 Thanne tweyne schulen be in o feeld, oon schal be takun, and another left; Matthew 24:41 twey wymmen schulen be gryndynge in o queerne, oon schal be takun, and the tother left; tweyn in a bedde, the toon schal be takun, and the tother left.

http://oldebible.com/wycliffe-bible/matthew-24.asp

so the red heifer was a symbol that the covering of sin would be done in the jewish traditions and laws.

today we have the new testament from the Lord that led captivity captive.

Ephesians 4

and declareth that God therefore giveth
Ephesians 4:7 But to ech of vs grace is youun bi the mesure of the yyuyng of Crist; Ephesians 4:8 for which thing he seith, He stiynge an hiy, ledde caitifte caitif, he yaf yiftis to men. Ephesians 4:9 But what is it, that he stiede vp, no but that also he cam doun first in to the lowere partis of the erthe? Ephesians 4:10 He it is that cam doun, and that stiede on alle heuenes, that he schulde fille alle thingis.

well? why do some jews say jesus christ that came in the flesh is not the messiah? and hold fast the old testament?

John 8:42 But Jhesus seith to hem, If God were youre fadir, sotheli ye schulden loue me; for Y passide forth of God, and cam; for nether Y cam of my silf, but he sente me. John 8:43 Whi knowen ye not my speche? for ye moun not here my word. John 8:44 Ye ben of the fadir, the deuel, and ye wolen do the desyris of youre fadir. He was a mansleere fro the bigynnyng, and he stood not in treuthe; for treuthe is not in hym. Whanne he spekith lesyng, he spekith of his owne; for he is a liere, and fadir of it. John 8:45 But for Y seie treuthe, ye bileuen not to me. John 8:46 Who of you schal repreue me of synne? if Y sey treuthe, whi bileuen ye not to me? John 8:47 He that is of God, herith the wordis of God; therfor ye heren not, for ye ben not of God.

Matthew 23:37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that sleest prophetis, and stoonest hem that ben sent to thee, hou ofte wolde Y gadere togidere thi children, as an henne gaderith togidir her chikenes vndir hir wengis, and thou woldist not. Matthew 23:38 Lo! youre hous schal be left to you desert. Matthew 23:39 And Y seie to you, ye schulen not se me fro hennus forth, til ye seien, Blessid is he, that cometh in the name of the Lord.

while we must be careful to rightly divide the word of truth... still more story's abound of signs and wonders..

the first cow born with a seven on its head... the number of completion.

https://biblepropheciesfulfilled.blogspot.com/2015/02/check-out-this-red-heifer-born-in-texas.html

the red hefer was born in Gatesville a noted texas prison town

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_heifer

Gatesville, Texas

Gatesville is a city in and the county seat of Coryell County, Texas, United States. The population was 15,751 at the 2010 census.[3] The city has five of the eight prisons and state jails for women operated by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. One of the facilities, the Mountain View Unit, has the state's death row for women.

Gatesville is part of the Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatesville,_Texas

possibly it was another force that created the material world.

maybe it was the "devil" and the red cow represents it.

you can make up what ever answer you want, but in the end they will all be manifestations of your mind.

Actually, God is the creator. If the "devil," aliens, or a computer simulation happen to be our creators, then they are God for all intensive purposes. Right?

Then lets say aliens created us, but who created them.

Or a computer simulation, who created them.... so on and so forth.

W

Water-

Actually, God is the creator. If the "devil," aliens, or a computer simulation happen to be our creators, then they are God for all intensive purposes. Right?

Then lets say aliens created us, but who created them.

Or a computer simulation, who created them.... so on and so forth.

you are hung up on the idea that things need a begining.

that is your Human perspective I mentioned

you are hung up on the idea that things need a begining.

that is your Human perspective I mentioned

Once again, name one thing that doesn't have a beginning...... You still haven't, and never will be able to.

be·gin·ning
bəˈɡiniNG/Submit
noun
the point in time or space at which something starts.
"he left at the beginning of February"
synonyms: dawn, birth, inception, conception, origination, genesis, emergence, rise, start, commencement, starting point, launch, onset, outset; day one; informalkickoff
"the beginning of the Italian Renaissance"
opening, introduction, start, first part, preamble, opening statement
"the beginning of the article"

Coughie

ever-feel-stuck-in-a-rut-going-in-circles-54821.gif

Klompen

How would you like me to answer these? Might be faster to just make an hour long youtube video.......

I guess lets start with number 1........

Google says they are a 3500 year old (500 years after God spoke to Abraham according to Jewish, Christian and Muslim belief) that believed in one God. I could go on, but I fail to see the point? Help me out?

Zoroastrianism was popular in the region during the time of Jesus. In fact, it was the semi-official religion of the Roman Legion. Its savior, Mithras, was the messianic character that opposed his dark counterpart. His birth was celebrated on December 25th, and it was claimed he could walk on water. He was born without a mother as well. When you consider this, plus the legends of Horus and Osiris, it becomes pretty easy to see how many of the traits attributed to "Jesus" were in fact just commonplace mythology of the time and region.

The Mandaeans were and still are the followers of what we call "John the Baptist". In their tradition, the man we now call "Jesus" was in fact a follower of John who split off and formed his own cult following John's execution. When you look at how Christianity is a blend of Zoroastrian, Egyptian, Mandaean, and Hebrew traditions it really is an explanation that makes a great deal of sense.

The cults of Jesus were spread out and not very popular until Constantine conquered Rome with his mercenary army. The Christian sect in Rome was highly persecuted and small at that time and immediately endeared itself to Constantine for protection. He, however, saw it as a means to unite the empire under a single belief system and use it to put a divine stamp of approval on his administration. After the 3rd ecumenical council, the Byzantines had an official canon and banned all unofficial sources of Christian text. Those discovered were burned, and anyone refusing to turn them over to be destroyed were arrested and executed. At that point, an already-300+ year old religion that was started by people who wanted to end the rule of Rome over Judea actually ended up saving Roman rule(for a while). Eventually the Byzantine Empire was destroyed by the massive invasions of Muslims after the death of Mohammed, and most of its infrastructure was demolished by their extreme mismanagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts