What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fridge Farmer - Refrigerator Build

That's fantastic! Congrats:tiphat:

Thanks! The other AK girl in there is definitely fattening up. I'm sure her flowers will be much more dense. They are both incredibly sticky. I had to change gloves twice because my fingers were sticking to everything. At least I was smart enough to wear gloves this time...

62 days of Veg. I "main-lined" twice so I had four main branches. With two plants there wasn't enough room to go with 8 on each. Next time I'll just do one plant and train three times for 8 mains. Just not a lot of room.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah very cool grow. Finally someone has picked up Freezerboy's torch.

It was finally time for Thelma. I let her go to 58 days, and I absolutely had to get her chopped. We are moving in the next thirty days (legal state Yay!) so I needed to get everything cleaned up and curing.

Her flowers probably doubled in size with the extra 10 days I gave her. They are extremely sticky, and pleasantly grassy smelling now as they are drying in a closet.

I also don't know why people don't like to trim. I love it. I set myself up at the kitchen table and got to town. Put on a stupid old movie and spent a couple hours removing the big fan leaves. Left most of the other stuff for after she's dry in a week or so.

Overall AK 48 from Nirvana was a breeze to grow. Growing inside the fridge was a lot of fun, super discrete, but also complicated at times. Most valuable lessons learned were to take the flowering stretch into serious consideration, don't overcrowd a small space with too many plants, and most importantly in my case less is more when it comes to nutes. If I had spent the time training and really watching one plant, I probably would have obtained the yield that I got from both together from one of them alone.

Sorry about my pictures, they're awful...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts