What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dwd's Summer/fall indoor/outdoor grow/show

deepwaterdude

Zamaldelica October 20

Zamaldelica October 20

She's fattened quite a bit since last pics, still quite a few new hairs so she gets all the good weather that's coming. Assuming forecast is close, she's got until last days of Oct. Lovely stinkiness to her, not a light smell, no diesel, just meaty fruit and the tantalizing promise of ZAm:biggrin:

Costello is starting to get a little chunky now I've given her some food (base sensi a b + nirvana these days). Nights in 50s may be shutting her down a bit. No worries, 1/2 ounce taste from that little girl and I'm happy.

I've jarred Abbott just at the edge of too dryness. Hope I'll be all right there, boveda packs coming. I may vacuum seal all but a jar. I have a huge pile of trim/small buds to hash out. So far, buds have primo presentation and overpowering smell, don't drive around with even a nug, and a really excellent hybrid high. Hopefully will get to the 3 month cure mark so we can see what she really has.

Happy daze, dw

Attachments

• Zam Oct 20.jpg
    Zam Oct 20.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Zam mit flash.jpg
    Zam mit flash.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 25
  • She's close, smelling funky and great.jpg
    She's close, smelling funky and great.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Looking good with 10 sunny days coming.jpg
    Looking good with 10 sunny days coming.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1 or 2 weeks depending on weather.jpg
    1 or 2 weeks depending on weather.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 27

deepwaterdude

Zam's last rainy day

Zam's last rainy day

Nice weather kicks in again this afternoon until next Monday, when she gets taken down. Rainy days are rare around here; she loves them;) Even cold ones. 2 days of it won't mold her.
I gotta say I'm impressed she fattened as she did with the cold nights and days in the 60s. Hardy girl for being in a pot. Also can't believe she's enjoying late October. Hope everyone's well and the doob's hand is healing. dee

Attachments

• Oct 24.jpg
    Oct 24.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Another few days of sun.jpg
    Another few days of sun.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 23
  • Oct 24th good to go.jpg
    Oct 24th good to go.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Zam late October heads.jpg
    Zam late October heads.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

SolarLogos

THOSE ARE FAT! Sorry about the caps, guess I'm still in awe looking at those flowers! You'll soon be enjoying the rewards of a job well done my friend.
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

THOSE ARE FAT! Sorry about the caps, guess I'm still in awe looking at those flowers! You'll soon be enjoying the rewards of a job well done my friend.
Peace, God bless

Thanks for the look in, SolarLogos, she's done better than I thought she would in these circumstances, so pretty happy;) I pulled off a lot of big leaves today and she's out enjoying her last few days of sun. I checked trichs for the first time yesterday and saw some amber, but not much, which is where I like 'em. She's got great stink:biggrin:

YukonKronic

The Dude prevails! She looks damn healthy in her final days... nicely done sir. Remember to vac pack some and forget where you put it:biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Wow,she beefed up like a champ! :canabis: Very beautiful my dude!

Thanks, Sir Syd, yours are equally beautiful. Still can't believe what you get from ambient light. Got some excellent vibes in the fisherman's hands, eh, or Greece must be closer to the sun;) Have you run Panama Haze? Love to see you do that. Puffing on the last 1/2 zip of mine and I'm starting to panic;0) Nothing has terps like this.

The Dude prevails! She looks damn healthy in her final days... nicely done sir. Remember to vac pack some and forget where you put it;0)

Actually she's looking just a tad worse after 2 days of rain and something called "fog" I've never seen before in these here parts. Now vacuum packing is what I shoulda done with the PHaze while I'm distracted by the A5 x Malawi Killer. Have the vacuum sealer right there. I could do that with the Jars of OE and Malawi PCK I have left. The OE has great Orange terps I'd like to keep. Thanks for the reminder;0)

Last edited:

YukonKronic

I love Orange terps. I've got a half formed idea to take a bunch of Aces orangey strains and mish mash em together into a kind of Citrus Terp bomb of sorts... could go a lotta different directions with it but I think the wispy mandarin GT with a good Kali China and OE and maybe the right citrus panama and or a lemony Ethiopian would get pretty Firkin inneresting pretty fast.
I'm sure there are more on the Orange flavour train I've missed but you get the idea.

Ridiculous poly hybrid pheno hunt would have to ensue and it would take an eon to stabilize into something predictable but what fun it would be!

deepwaterdude

Nada gringo..lol

Love your last outdoor ladies, Sir Can'tHelpButHarvest, you're gonna smash your indoor with those MK Hazes, gonna need a chair and a whip to water 'em;0)
I hear you on the nuggy A5 x Malawi Killer being a quick fav around. Great crippy buds, extraordinary stink and powerful happy stuff. Have more beans;) ANd costello is still going, forgot to say. Tiny, more crystal than abbott, with some of those flat headed buds. Few weeks left. Miniscule yield;) I gotta say also that my hermie alert on Abbott was on the panicky side. COulda let her go a tad longer.

Ha, I think I saw your original inquiry about Pan Haze terps. And man, my 18 weeker is/was super special. Her 16 week rotten fruit sister was great as well, but this is an absolute grail. Had some light lemon sugar while growing, and still retains mandarin/lemon citrus when breaking up bud, but for the last coupla months I think I know what dubi means with "incense". This is very complex, has layers of citrus highs diving down to dankness, with these incensey middles that are fricken bewitching. Honestly, it's light at first smell, hooks you by the nose and you dive deeper into the middles and lows.

I guess in my older age, I'm starting to care less just about effect (as long as its there) and a bit about the pleasure of the terps and other particular qualities. I can't say enough about the bud structure of Phaze either: hard, cured foxtails are the coolest type of bud to break up:biggrin:

When I imagine future grows, I think of running Pan Haze, Haze x Kali China, Malawi x Purple Haze, Neville's x Malawi Killer, A5 x Malawi Killer... Could change my moniker to Hooked on Haze? Problem is the Kali China crosses have got their hooks in me too. And Zam, who's coming down tomorrow.
Happy daze, dwd, or, HoH!

YukonKronic

Love your last outdoor ladies, Sir Can'tHelpButHarvest, you're gonna smash your indoor with those MK Hazes, gonna need a chair and a whip to water 'em;0)
I hear you on the nuggy A5 x Malawi Killer being a quick fav around. Great crippy buds, extraordinary stink and powerful happy stuff. Have more beans;) ANd costello is still going, forgot to say. Tiny, more crystal than abbott, with some of those flat headed buds. Few weeks left. Miniscule yield;) I gotta say also that my hermie alert on Abbott was on the panicky side. COulda let her go a tad longer.

Ha, I think I saw your original inquiry about Pan Haze terps. And man, my 18 weeker is/was super special. Her 16 week rotten fruit sister was great as well, but this is an absolute grail. Had some light lemon sugar while growing, and still retains mandarin/lemon citrus when breaking up bud, but for the last coupla months I think I know what dubi means with "incense". This is very complex, has layers of citrus highs diving down to dankness, with these incensey middles that are fricken bewitching. Honestly, it's light at first smell, hooks you by the nose and you dive deeper into the middles and lows.

I guess in my older age, I'm starting to care less just about effect (as long as its there) and a bit about the pleasure of the terps and other particular qualities. I can't say enough about the bud structure of Phaze either: hard, cured foxtails are the coolest type of bud to break up:biggrin:

When I imagine future grows, I think of running Pan Haze, Haze x Kali China, Malawi x Purple Haze, Neville's x Malawi Killer, A5 x Malawi Killer... Could change my moniker to Hooked on Haze? Problem is the Kali China crosses have got their hooks in me too. And Zam, who's coming down tomorrow.
Happy daze, dwd, or, HoH!

Ha! Love it! Keep on keeping on Dude. The hooks are plentiful in Aces tackle box and many a "head" has been turned toward lovely smells and tastes by their enticement.:biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Zam was taken down, trimmed and hung on Monday Oct 29. 8 nice colas and a basket of nice buds. Woke up to 6in of snow this morning and still going;)

Buddler

Veteran
Zam was taken down, trimmed and hung on Monday Oct 29. 8 nice colas and a basket of nice buds. Woke up to 6in of snow this morning and still going;)

That weird wet weather u were getting had to turn to snow eh timing was impeccable Congrats on toppling the towers of zam and the pan haze 18 weeks wow dude thats great have to try one of theses dazes.Also on the the a5m1 is really amping up flavour with the cure and hightest people like it more than the kushes around here! day one tomm.. Cheers brother on your harvest..:tiphat:excellent smoke report too Gracias..

deepwaterdude

Hello brother ! :0)

Congrats for this beautiful grow and many thanks for sharing it with us ! :0)

Thanks for the good vibes Sticky Sat, can't help myself;)

That weird wet weather u were getting had to turn to snow eh timing was impeccable Congrats on toppling the towers of zam and the pan haze 18 weeks wow dude thats great have to try one of theses dazes.Also on the the a5m1 is really amping up flavour with the cure and hightest people like it more than the kushes around here! day one tomm.. Cheers brother on your harvest..:tiphat:excellent smoke report too Gracias..

Tower o' Zam - name of my sex tape... I mean next grow:biggrin:
Dude, spot on; it's harvest time around here and everywhere, so people are driving around with garbage bags full of nice buds to practically give away. Guy at work selling Chemdawg x Blue Dream nugs out of his garbage bag at 110clams per oz. I brought one J of A5 x MK to work and was driving the guy nuts with the absolutely unhide-able holy stank, a smell I will represent with this angry peacock:peacock: Ace strikes fear into the hearts of dispensaries (and dispensors) again;) Might be able to try the ZAm soon, got a couple little buds in drier places.

Enjoy those ZAM colas SHE was a beauty for sure .. Looking forward to seeing the others progress along..! Eyeing your A x MAL action for sure..

deepwaterdude

Costello getting there + buds

Costello getting there + buds

Thanks, ThermalRider, still haven't had a proper taste of her. I took some incredibly bad pics this morning of her curing in her drawer. Real beaut and very nice yield for small outdoor plant.
Also took pics of Costello A5 x Malawi, starting to look like spaventa's first examples; nuggy and full of crystal. Another week/10 days for her. Might be one nanner. The old Black Dog is slowly dying, diode by diode she's going dark. Prolly at around 80% now, figure I'll let that fixture die with the plant. The Amare will be coming back next grow, for fun and because it puts out a good deal of free heat;)
Costello first pics, followed by couple Zam tops 75% dry, then Zam bud followed by Abbott's northern lights pheno of A5 x Malawi Killer.
dats da nudes, good to hear orf's back;0)

Attachments

• DSC03507.jpg
    DSC03507.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC03508.jpg
    DSC03508.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC03509.jpg
    DSC03509.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC03512.jpg
    DSC03512.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC03514.jpg
    DSC03514.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 22
G

Shit bro I missed that last post!!
Beautiful buds!That A5mal looks indeed like some sensi NL buds...
Can't wait for next :huggg: