What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Zamal Can't Wait !!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
http://www.aceseeds.org/media/wysiwyg/Zamal_morada_an_lisis_de_cannabinoides_jpg.:woohoo:
This may be a question for dubi. Is this going to be a release this summer? Just the thought of this has me drooling and shaking! If you will dubi can you share the genetic make up of this strain with us please. (genotype and phenotype lineage ect). What does it smell and smoke like? I still have 15 packs of your other strains I'm very excited to grow out. Thank you for doing and posting the cannabinoid analysis of your strains also. ANOTHER WAY ACE IS LEADING THE INDUSTRY. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion,

Purple Zamal it's a pure Zamal from Reunion Island, different stock than old Gypsy's Zamal.

As I commented in the Zamaldelica thread we have no plans in short term to release a Purple Zamal hybrid as we are busy with other preservation projects and reproductions.
But if you ask me i would love to try a cross of Purple Zamal with Purple Haze or with Malawi PCK purple pheno # 47. I'm sure the outcome will be great!

Thanks for your interest! :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Idiit, I was trying to copy the cannabinoid analysis page and it didn't work. It is on the Ace web page under blogs if you want to see it. Sounds like any possible release will be a year out or so. That is fine anyway I have so many other Ace genetics to run in the meantime. Thank you dubi for the information about purple zamal. I'm still new to sativas. One more year of growing them can only help me for refining abilities and environment. Peace

S

scai

Sounds interesting.
Soooo....Dubi has some exiting for us in the future.
Every year there is some interesting new things in catalog.
Purple Zamal is something I would like to try.
Let's be patient....

idiit

Veteran
http://www.aceseeds.org/en/blog/Purplezamalcannabinoidanalysis/

Zamal_morada_an_lisis_de_cannabinoides_jpg.jpg

z1.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Like Zamal Gerrit's mother, this new Purple Zamal mother also has semi auto flowering tendencies, won't be easy to keep in the mother room for years.

FireIn.TheSky

Interesting stuff.

I still have a 5 pack of GN's Zamal in the fridge, I should probably test them out sooner rather than later. Been a bit scared to start them because they are so wild.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
If a person knows it could throw flowers. I would set up a garden that the pollen would be welcomed in. Like raising the prodigal son. Peace

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder how the effects of this compare to Zamaldelica? I have a pack of the Zamaldelica coming, might this be as trippy?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
dubi had mentioned that the Malawi x PCK#47 is being considered as a parental gene with the purple Zamal. I'm sure whatever he uses it will be fantastic. I love the look of the picture they posted. What a beautiful plant!!!! Those genes will be in my library for sure when that day comes. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I have 3 Zamal Hash going now. One is hash plant dominant and two are Zamal dominant. One of the two Zamal dominant ladies has 11 leaf sets. Long thin leaves and extreme branching. There hasn't been any color change (no purple) yet anyway. I have one very nice Snow Moon male and one VB dominant Orient Express male. The SM male has all green leaves but all the branches and main stem are a bright purple, raspberry color. It is a taller plant as well. It may be the blackberry phenotype in a male. I hate not to dust a branch or two. I also have one very nice Peyote Purple who is begging for a boyfriend. The OE male is very nice in all aspects but I would like to have seen a little more vigor during veg cycle. If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I did end up pollinating a branch of my Zamal with the Snow Moon male. I pollinated another branch with a very nice male of my Zamaldelica x Hawaiian f2 male. I will try and keep her until 3rd week in October so seeds can fully mature. This particular phenotype of Zamal Hash Plant is my favorite plant I've ever grown. She is beautiful, unique and makes me smile when I see her. Peace

Azure

I would totally grow out a Purple Zamal x Purple Haze!
How awesome does this hybrid sound?