What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my trail cam

mk6

Hi everybody. Thought I'd post some fun pics from my new lil trail cam.
And after seeing this buck, I put a dear feed block out, but so far just a lot of Turkeys lol and a couple dear.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more in my trailcam gallery too

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
mmmm turkey..get to shooting...when I lived in new England I had a huge flock of turkeys...the first deer got a small rack the second one don't look bad at all..i got a 9 pointer last year

blastfrompast

Veteran
Turkey...i'm afraid to say it....but I think I'd be poaching a couple extra with that many around...

closest I have came to killing a wild turkey is running down one of my domesticated ones on butcher day that got free..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
nugent is crazy funny fucker...that show he had in the wilderness was priceless...when he made them folks kill their chickens I just about died laughing...yeehaw stranglehold baby

mk6

thanks for the replies :) they are so funny looking
I cant stop laughing at there curiosity lol
had a couple more deer and couple coyotes too...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stickydank

Great thread You have a great place if you need some help setting up a trick tank or water catch pit, let me know.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you need help thinning the herd/flock let me know....yeehaw..reminds me I need to get some more stuff from fish and wildlife..got to pay the man if ya wanna fish and hunt..47$$ for liscense and 15$$ for second rod stamp...hunting liscense still good...kill em and grill em

mk6

Thank so much for the offers guys, you are too kind :)
The Turkey's do provide for great entertainment, but even better... I haven't seen any rattle snakes in years.

Stickytank... Im on a well and set up a 500 gal rez with a 1400gph pump an drip system last year :O I love automation lol...
cant wait to hit it this year :)

picture.php

iTarzan

Wonderful thread idea.

Great pics too, link to cam at amazon would be nice ..?

They are great quality pictures. I will ask Vostok's question again.

What is the name brand and model of that trail cam. I have been wanting some.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
damn! your gobblers are already strutting? they don't normally start that shit until late Feb or early March around here...:woohoo:

J

johndoe123

Thought I would share this from Central Illinois 2013 outdoor:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mk6

Great pics too, link to cam at amazon would be nice ..?

its a Browning BTC-5 its about 4"x6" inchs, smaller then my last, the Moultrie, I got this one b/c of the 0.67 second trigger speeds, and the last two dear shots above, were actaully from video feature, and the video records sound. kina cool lol...

picture.php

more pix in my trail cam album too :)