What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

jay sus

just curious. most people refer to lines 21 & 22 now. so are these lines in recent release? do they have own distinct properties? may have to germ few more to find out.

b8man

Veteran
Thanks Dubi. I've just run Orient Express three times and it's possibly my favorite strain for that lovely high and great yield. Kali China is just one I'm going to have to grow to compare it.

I'll be in touch to request the specific line.

S

scai

Beautiful Mayan, look like my plants.So it's quite uniform plant. You can expect good results.And Dubis tip was goo, I had some foxtailing with the ones I took inside early, so temperature is quilty....okay.

MrDuke

Kali China fem.

Kali China fem.

Some Kali China plants in their 4 week of flower.
Nice strukture and very easy, its fun to work with :)

Nice Job Ace Seeds !

peace

Attachments

• IMG_8904.jpg
    IMG_8904.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 69

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Kali China - Line 22 - Pics at Manicure

Kali China - Line 22 - Pics at Manicure

Here's a couple of bud pics from the manicure session with the Kali China - Line 22. Enjoy! Can't wait for the cure to complete!

attachment.php

Attachments

• bud_12.jpg
    bud_12.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 93
  • bud_10.jpg
    bud_10.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 90

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
just curious. most people refer to lines 21 & 22 now. so are these lines in recent release? do they have own distinct properties? may have to germ few more to find out.

Hi jay sus,

Lines 21 and 22 are my favourite Kali China lines, they have been bred towards the best chinese hashplant phenos, with the desired touch of Kali Mist influence. Both have refined creamy, mango, incense, roasted meat and hashy aromas, short structure, fast flowering, complex terpene profiles and great sativa/indica effects of high SE asian influence, high resin production, great adaptability to indoor growing, similar appearance, similar flowering times and feeding requirements, etc ....

Seeds from both lines are available in the current Kali China fem release.

Both have the potential to produce quite similar plants and outcome, as they are quite related parallel lines. But maybe line 21 has a higher frequency of mango, peach, creamy, incense aromas, and slightly higher resin production, while line 22 is a bit better yielder, has sometimes stronger earthy tones and slight aromas of violet flowers.

Hope it helps with your doubts.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Dubi. I've just run Orient Express three times and it's possibly my favorite strain for that lovely high and great yield. Kali China is just one I'm going to have to grow to compare it.

I'll be in touch to request the specific line.

So happy to hear it b8man. :)

Orient Express was one of the first strains that i released through ACE in 2004, it's a pleasure to know that growers still appreciate our older classic strains, and are not always after 'the new great thing'.

I'm sure if you have enjoyed Orient Express so much (especially the indica phenos) then you will love Kali China too.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Some Kali China plants in their 4 week of flower.
Nice strukture and very easy, its fun to work with :)

Nice Job Ace Seeds !

peace

Welcome MrDuke,

Thanks for your kind words, i'm glad you are enjoying with your Kali Chinas so far .... as you are experiencing it's a very friendly strain for indoor growing, it develops fast and without much complications.

She produces slowly in the first month of flowering, but then quickly fatten up in the second month of flowering with the right feeding.

Have fun and keep us updated! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are doing the latest tests of the best Kali China parental plants from the previous selection of the strain.

All these best parental plants have been grown/tested again indoors and outdoors in different cycles for the past year to evaluate them again, and to get a better and wider overall view of the current genepool i have available to continue with breeding of the strain.... curing at the moment the samples a bit more to finally choose the very best ones for the next Kali China reproduction and generation that i'm sure will be even better than previous one.

I already have an elite F4 Kali China female that i love, and a few sisters and cousins of her that are excellent, so the new reproduction will start soon.

Hopefully the new F5 Kali China stock will be ready for spring 2016.

B

Baron Greenback

Just took one down, just about dried now. Ridiculous resin production, they were practically white :)
She smells lovely, I usually get citron notes and so find it really hard to describe smells (the taste (unlit) is very citrussy, but I also got a bit of a sloe gin smell (that might be quite an English thing though)).
Initial impressions were that dubi might be on a wrong 'un here, in a doobie I was a little underwhelmed. In the interests of science, I then tried some in my Volcano - it was a case of whoa there Nellie, that's strong!
3 balloons and I was in that wonderful place that Ace stuff takes me.
Another triumph dubi, fully recommend this to anyone and can't wait to see her huge outside next year :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Baron. Thanks! Props to the grower too! :tiphat:

Wish you enjoy Kali China! :)

rlsmooth

Does this strain produce big main cola or would it be advisable to top it? Thinking about my next setup and already decided that one of the couple strains is going to be from ACE seeds, thought about doing a sog style of grow in soil, so been thinking about this or kali china x pck.

jay sus

Does this strain produce big main cola or would it be advisable to top it? Thinking about my next setup and already decided that one of the couple strains is going to be from ACE seeds, thought about doing a sog style of grow in soil, so been thinking about this or kali china x pck.

Big main cola

jay sus

i would go for KC. it´s one of better indica style strains. though i don´t doubt KC x PCK isn´t too.

Hort

Has anyone grown this strain in a cabinet sog method? I'm curious what to expect in terms of finished height if I flowered 3-4" established cuttings in 5" square pots. Based on what I've seen so far in this thread is that it grows naturally columnar. I wonder if it would just grow a single 10-14" raceme under optimal lighting. That would be ideal. Lol I have some Kali China and Bangi Haze and I'm trying to decide which to try first when I have the opportunity.