What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are you Chasing CBD??

hermdog

I'm new to the forum, it seems I don't have the option to PM.
I'd like to get in touch with Huel Perkins, I'm a caregiver in Grand Rapids searching for high CBD cuts, or seeds in the state.

RoadRash

I'm trying to figure out if World of Seeds Ketama is a high CBD strain.

They don't say it is but in another thread on CBD somebody said it was.

As far as I can tell, Shark & Critical Mass from CBD Seeds & CBD Crew seeds are good candidates for CBD-rich strains.

St. Phatty

Wow, you guys really got me started on Chasing CBD.

Maybe I'm going overboard with Chasing things, I just added 'Chasing Amy' to my Netflix Queue. :dance013:

Anyway, this what's in my shopping cart -

CBD Crew
CBD Seeds
Dinafem Shark Shock
Resin Seeds Cannatonic

also along these lines -
Greenhouse White Widow -
I wonder if original White Widow has something special (CBD or ?) besides THC that makes some WW strains a good choice for some smokers.

Thanks to whoever started this thread, you turned me into a CBD-chaser !

5 or 6% THC, 5 or 6% CBD, I think I'm going to like that !

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tora bora by DNA is reported to have high CBD phenos as well....

also
otto #1 from centennial seeds

someone mentioned "sohum" seeds also.... I'd look them up if i were looking.

berlinweed

CBD rich....

CBD rich....

Hey Folks,

i have grown three cbd enriched female seeds fom dutch passion (Haze x Skunk).

I smoked the weed, made a tea....didn´t get my high or stoned, so thc is low and that means the cbd must be higher than in low-cbd weed...
A friend tried it cause of headaches he sometimes gets but he told me it did not work for him.

Last edited:

user-name

hi berlinweed,
as i'm living in germany too and trying to get my hands on high cbd strains against pain, I'd like to know if cannabis in general doesn't work for him, or if it's just specifically this strain.

berlinweed

Well he likes to smoke weed out of recreational reasons...so yes thc makes him feel high

I don´t know if i just had bad luck, but i am not looking for cbd strains anymore, i just can´t see the benefit spending time and money for low potent weed that doesn´t get you high as normal weed does and has no other bonus for me. Made two runs and now my experiments with cbd strains are over.

theJointedOne

Veteran
My dog was on 1000mg a day of ac/dc clone raw flowers, trying to bring swelling down in a large tumor in her neck. We didnt see any results really.

Then we switched from ac/dc to adding raw harlequin flowers to her diet, and the tumor shrunk up and disappeared within 45 days of feeding her daily 1000mg of raw harlequin flower.

After the tumor went down I made a batch of harlequin edibles for her too, it was harlequin flowers cooked in coconut oil then cooled added peanut butter hemp seed and oat flour, then rolled in balls and frozen till snack time. One a day was perfect at night, she slept like a baby.

She ended up living a couple more months after that. She succumb to her cancers and a host of other problems. i swear on my life though that the cannabis helped her and aided in her ability to live a somewhat happy life. She actually chased a tennis ball and such during the days she was on cannabis. I know it helped her.

I will also say I was extremely careful not to give her any kind of dose that would be heavy in THC. Everything i gave my dog came from lab tested cannabis, so I knew what she was getting. I would strongly recommend against giving your dog just any kind of herb, bc someone says its high cbd ect. The last thing you want is to bother your dog by overdosing it on THC. Be sure you use tested medicine.

RiP girl

St. Phatty

The only male high CBD plant I've found is Cannatonic's Regular non-Fem.

So I was wondering -

* If you cross a 5 1/2% THC, 5 1/2% CBD strain with a male from a strain whose females have similar numbers (5.5/5.5, as an approximation), what is the likely THC/CBD balance in the offspring, the resulting seeds ?

* If you cross a non CBD strain (e.g. Apollo) with a CBD strain (e.g. Cannatonic) do you tend to end up with a middle amount of CBD, like 2 3/4 % +- 1%, or does the CBD level then go all over the place ?

* Is it possible to cross the non-CBD strain with a CBD strain, and get a plant that is Higher in CBD ? Or would that only occur with 2 strains with high CBD's to begin with ?

* Are the CBD-related cannabinoids related to why some animals like Cannabis ?

My chickens love any and all Cannabis plants. Problem is, they eat it. They like Cannabis as much as they like Raw hamburger or moving earthworms. And they go for the shoots. It's like a cat around catnip. I should designate a plant as expendable and videotape them attacking it and eating it. It's sort of a funny personality change.

berlinweed

My dog was on 1000mg a day of ac/dc clone raw flowers, trying to bring swelling down in a large tumor in her neck. We didnt see any results really.

Then we switched from ac/dc to adding raw harlequin flowers to her diet, and the tumor shrunk up and disappeared within 45 days of feeding her daily 1000mg of raw harlequin flower.

After the tumor went down I made a batch of harlequin edibles for her too, it was harlequin flowers cooked in coconut oil then cooled added peanut butter hemp seed and oat flour, then rolled in balls and frozen till snack time. One a day was perfect at night, she slept like a baby.

She ended up living a couple more months after that. She succumb to her cancers and a host of other problems. i swear on my life though that the cannabis helped her and aided in her ability to live a somewhat happy life. She actually chased a tennis ball and such during the days she was on cannabis. I know it helped her.

I will also say I was extremely careful not to give her any kind of dose that would be heavy in THC. Everything i gave my dog came from lab tested cannabis, so I knew what she was getting. I would strongly recommend against giving your dog just any kind of herb, bc someone says its high cbd ect. The last thing you want is to bother your dog by overdosing it on THC. Be sure you use tested medicine.

RiP girl

Good to hear it worked and i will try it again when i can buy cbd weed in a shop with tested amount of cbd. CBD makes sense for animals, children... and adults who do not like to be high.

When pain is a problem (backpain,muskle pain etc.) THC is usefull too. So for me there is no need for cbd weed.

And i am very interested what the science will say in the future about the part of cbd in fighting cancer .

Greetz

The only male high CBD plant I've found is Cannatonic's Regular non-Fem.

So I was wondering -

* If you cross a 5 1/2% THC, 5 1/2% CBD strain with a male from a strain whose females have similar numbers (5.5/5.5, as an approximation), what is the likely THC/CBD balance in the offspring, the resulting seeds ?

* If you cross a non CBD strain (e.g. Apollo) with a CBD strain (e.g. Cannatonic) do you tend to end up with a middle amount of CBD, like 2 3/4 % +- 1%, or does the CBD level then go all over the place ?

* Is it possible to cross the non-CBD strain with a CBD strain, and get a plant that is Higher in CBD ? Or would that only occur with 2 strains with high CBD's to begin with ?

* Are the CBD-related cannabinoids related to why some animals like Cannabis ?

My chickens love any and all Cannabis plants. Problem is, they eat it. They like Cannabis as much as they like Raw hamburger or moving earthworms. And they go for the shoots. It's like a cat around catnip. I should designate a plant as expendable and videotape them attacking it and eating it. It's sort of a funny personality change.

You would have to do alot of testing to know those answers. I'm curious as well. I did a few different cbd crosses with several diff strains, but still need to test them. la nina x yummy is my favorite so far. There seems to be something calming and lucid about mixed cbd/thc strains.

As far as I know there are just a handful of regular cbd strains. The sour Tsunami strains that Ringo bred (RIP Ringo), cannatonic, Real Seed Co's hash strains, CBD crew's SnS widow and their 3 new regular strains being tested. You could probably also throw in tga seeds pennywise and a few other similar hyrids... bodhi, rare dankness.

I did a mixed pollination to bulk up on regular strain seeds with sweet n sour widow, z8 x afg/HZ, and cbd crew #2 testers. I should have a interesting variety of ratios and smells with combos.

KiefSweat

Veteran
the high cbd x high thc cross i made is all cbd rich but seems like a 1:2:1 ratio of high thc plants, mix, high cbd

KiefSweat

Veteran
the mom is a 20:1 z6 pheno that produces about .3% thc total in all of my testings. We crossed it to a landrace Kandahar afghan male that tested with no cbd.

There are two groups of smells almost, some are very cherry smelling taking after the mom, the other phenos have almost a hazy quality to them, it may be a real afghan smell but I liken it to some Durban almost. Then there's a few mixed hazy cherry phenos too.

There pretty stoney in terms of the effects one of the phenos makes me a bit stupid and i'll forget what I am looking for etc. I am planning on hashing them all out in a few more weeks and can comment better on the effects then.

Latest posts

Latest posts