What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your ultimate 4 way sativa cross (Haze style)

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
i only grow outdoors but... (sags early riser x sensi jamacain pearl) x (mandala #1 x satori) got that one going now!

blackfeet

There are psychedelic shroom like sativas, dreamy euphoria inducing sativas and crystal clear let's do things sativas.. Lot's of cool combinations to try out!

I was also considering a Nepalese building block, that wouldn't be bad at all! Or malawi gold for that matter.

care to name a few shroom like sativas?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
care to name a few shroom like sativas?

What I've seen mentioned in this context are Zamal and Oaxacan Gold, I think some Thais as well. It is ofcourse dependant on the person and phenotype as well. People percieve the highs differently. Personally I never came across such a plant. Anyone else?

For me Ciskei Bushman's was trippy as fuck, slight visions and hallucinations, but without that "cartoon vision" and euphoria that I associate with shrooms.. more like LSA.

Ace's Zamaldelica is being compared to LSD.. I was gifted those crossed to a Ciskei father.. I'm afraid to grow them :D That's a fourway cross btw.

The thing is, sativa highs are very variable. It's possible to breed together those trippy plants for freaking you out, or something crystal clear to get you motivated to do things, or perhaps something introspective, dreamy, euphoric. I'm more drawn towards the latter two options. For me most low cbd stuff is trippy as it is. I prefer those functional highs.

For motivation and clarity I might choose:

(malawi gold x Kerala) x (Lambsbread x Orisha)

For euphoria and general well being I would nail it something like this:

(Oaxacan x Ethiopian highland) x (Kerala x Nepal Highland)

The thing I like about fourway crosses is that there's no way of knowing what traits will dominate the offspring. You're creating something new all together, and there are endless variations of smells, growing patterns and highs to choose from :blowbubbles:

(Jamaican lambsbread x Panama Red) X (Etiopian Highland x ECSD)

(Highland Nepalese x Thaï) X (Zamal x ECSD)

my favorite sativa landrace with a sour deez touch for crazy tasty weed.......

Azmodel

My plans for breeding so far are to get a Golden Tiger to succesfully cross with a Nepalese Highland to be able to flower it a 48north. If I had to choose another to throw in the mix it would be a pure Ciskei from TSC

Meao Thai\Malawi x Nepal Highland\Ciskei

Fast flower, great resistance, Killer High

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Thai has been mentioned 33 times so far in this thread. 37 times if you count "Welcome ThaiBliss".

You all have excellent taste, obviously.

:tiphat:

Seriously, I like the idea of the focused trippy energetic Thai crossed with a very euphoric strain. Let's throw in a pinch of Columbian for the dreaminess.

(Thai x Bangi Haze) x (Zamal x Punto Rojo)

ThaiBliss

S

scai

I wish.....
I wish I could have enough knowledge to choose! But I still have so bad holes in my knowledge and have to rely other people reports.
If I made now a choice, it wouldn't be based to my own experience and as a result to that you would laugh ;) it would be a mess.
Mixing wrong choices together.
I know so little of African species, just figured out few Colombians, Mexicans, few thais.
I would definately like to try some Oaxaca with Vietnam Black Thai, but I still wouldn't know where I'm going ;) What to add to that.
Brazil Amatsonian was a nice plant, took it down yesterday, need to know how she smokes.
There could be a breedinground for something...
So I just sit here and envy your crosses ;)

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Next month I'll crack 3 of this cross-
(Vietnamese Black x Meao Thai) x (Nepalese Highland x Jamaican '85)

I'm sure many of you recognize this as Ace's VbT pollen'd by a NepJam; as it was.

I'm expecting the results to be variations of warm and euphoric- with a touch more motivation than the NepJam alone, since that's along the lines of the breeder's intentions with the parents- VbT and NepJam (and they've been selected/bred to at least F3).

I don't expect there to be any phenos with electric effects- like a Thai-leaning one, for example. Maybe there will be? I'm interested in finding if the original, individual (e.g., Meao Thai), genetics "unbind" in an F2 generation, resulting in an occasional more electric pheno.

Opinions pre-appreciated :tiphat:

JACKBAYBEH

My dream crosses always concentrate on the strains that I have on ice. For me a dream Haze type 4 way would be Malawi/Thai x VietBlk/Nepalese. (GT from Ace and the Willie Nelson from RM respectively) I'd also like to do the Malawi/Thai x Afghan/Congolese in the spirit of Skunk#1 with the bit of indica thrown in. Or maybe VietBlk/Nepal x AG13/Burmese in that respect. Some of you guy's got some really great ideas in this thread. Respect!

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Next month I'll crack 3 of this cross-
(Vietnamese Black x Meao Thai) x (Nepalese Highland x Jamaican '85)

I'm sure many of you recognize this as Ace's VbT pollen'd by a NepJam; as it was.

I'm expecting the results to be variations of warm and euphoric- with a touch more motivation than the NepJam alone, since that's along the lines of the breeder's intentions with the parents- VbT and NepJam (and they've been selected/bred to at least F3).

I don't expect there to be any phenos with electric effects- like a Thai-leaning one, for example. Maybe there will be? I'm interested in finding if the original, individual (e.g., Meao Thai), genetics "unbind" in an F2 generation, resulting in an occasional more electric pheno.

Opinions pre-appreciated :tiphat:

LowFalutin,

More than a few times I have seen a plant pop out that looks like an ancestral parent. Of course, your chances are increased if the parent was in both lines of the recent cross. I'm hoping for the same Meao Thai to pop out of my crosses also. Good luck!