What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natures beauty

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Dam bro....those pics are sick...how long were you sitting on the river before you took the pic....you must have been sitting there for ages in you canoe...not a single ripple in the water:good:.....loveing the Pic of the army of Ants......

cracking pics people:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

thanks lander :) that river is part of the amazon.
it was morning, that might have been why it was so calm

those arent ants, but rather leaves, connected to a stem of a vine :)

Some1Here's pics seem like they have a lot of color and are so nicely crisp
did you enhance yours or are those original?
it's so hard to get crisp/vivid color it seems !!! ha

attachment.php

attachment.php

Water bugs resting
attachment.php

Water bugs on the move!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF7521.jpg
    DSCF7521.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF7531.jpg
    DSCF7531.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 41
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
'

Attachments

• DSCF8037.jpg
    DSCF8037.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF7717.jpg
    DSCF7717.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_0388.jpg
    100_0388.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_0378.jpg
    100_0378.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 38
Tree popping up through what was a swamp and now is mostly dried up algae or something? Fucking cool
attachment.php

In all these years of flipping rocks, NEVER seen an albino pillbug til the other day!!!
attachment.php

Amphibians are amazing, what else is new
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF7965.jpg
    DSCF7965.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF7982.jpg
    DSCF7982.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF7980.jpg
    DSCF7980.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF7968.jpg
    DSCF7968.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 39

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
man i feel sick with all the wildlife you have...i suppose just sitting of the Amazon is got to be one of the best places in the world for wildlife shots....

leafs on a tree lmfao....bro i thought thay were leafe cutter ants or something:pointlaug

keep it green
highlander

mcmawg

NorCal

NorCal

I looked through my pics after my moment of silence for Jack.
It was theraputic for me to revisit humbling natural spots from my travels to help deepen my appreciation for what Jack has done for all.

For those who've given a thorough celebration of our day today, here's a place to park and rest up for a bit before you go on your further celebratory travels, and a few other spots to visit, if you get the chance.

(You'll have to forgive me, I haven't quite gotten how to get the pic to show up in the post...)

I've got tons more pics, from McKinleyville to Cedarville to Tehachapi to Santa Maria.

Attachments

• Weed stop.jpg
    Weed stop.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 40
  • the Gate.jpg
    the Gate.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Foresthill Bridge.jpg
    Foresthill Bridge.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Sierra creek.jpg
    Sierra creek.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 42
mcmawg you have some really cool and nicely done pictures, nice [edit: lol redundant]

hey highlander, im really sorry to hear that bud, i almost take this stuff for granted here but you keep me in check to be grateful for it, thank you

mcmawg

Thanks, MFT.
I like the word 'nice', so no worries there. :tiphat:

Good point on 'taking for granted': things we don't see because we see them on a daily basis.
Carrying a camera around helps me with that.

veronicacarter

I passionate for photography and I like all the pictures of this post I appreciate all your work and I want to put here from my collection ,
3641548522_3589ab8de2.jpg

dsc006061.jpg
gary-jackson-sunrise-tree1.jpg
3641548522_3589ab8de2.jpg

cfo

Deer

Deer

I walked up on this deer in a refuge in MN. She must've thought she was well-hidden because you often can't walk up this close to them in an area where they're hunted.

Ruosk

...and some more. Shot these today, nice fat squirrel, looks like it has babies or they're just about to be born.

picture.php

picture.php

Yonetic

YEAHRR!!!!

What a nice Thread :) I have here only one Pic from my last Weekends first Festival here in Germany. Would be nice, if we can see here more Pics from the USA ...i will look, if i can upload some Pics from Germany :)

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stealth Moth

Stealth Moth

What great pix all of you. I don't know what the hell this moth is but I'm calling it a stealth moth as our air force certainly took thier disign plans from it when creating the new fighters. Enjoy the pixels...DD

Ruosk

Sweet. Are those taken w/ Sigma 17-70mm you recommended to me in another thread a while ago?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ruosk..I don't remember recomending it..I don't remember much..but yes, they are captured with that lens and my Canon 50D..thanks..DD

Latest posts

Latest posts