What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby Fights Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

opt1c

Veteran
congrats man; good to hear some good news for once

here's to hoping you'll be able to grow again in the future

:joint:

vta

Veteran
Great news! I am very happy for you and your family Suby.

Oh...and you better come back!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I have never been so happy to have a Thread not needed anymore!!:jump::jump:
Great news Suby!!! Hope the growing thing turns around for ya...but mostly just glad to know you are ok!! Good luck in all you do bro!!:tiphat:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
picture.php

L~B

This is great news. Stay safe and enjoy being retired. Come back before you have forgot everything.... peace

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for being such a great inspiration to us all Suby !!! So happy for you !!
Nam myoho renge kyo !! Like the Roar of the Lion !!!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Well. Suby. I'm glad things are working for the better. A positive attitude sure does make a difference. And it sounds like you have one. Keep up the good fight. Just let me know when to close down this thread and i will. Id like to keep it for searching purposes so maybe other cancer patients can read it and get the inspiration you got, i got, and i'm sure every other reader and poster here got. I'm just so astonished right now. You're amazing. Keep up all the good, and tedious work. Peace and love

SCF

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yeah....great news so far, keep us posted Suby....

...a very difficult time for you I'm sure.....this thread has been enlightening for us to hear your story and perhaps show some compassion to your plight....

...it's always good to hear a positive story about human suffering....so many have a bad ending...

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Thread closed per request of thread starter. If you want this re opened at a later date just throw me a PM! I love closing threads on a good note ;)

SCF

Status
Not open for further replies.