What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
My top 3

1. Nancy Botwin (grapes)
2. Super Lemon Haze (candied lemons)
3. Green Crack (sweet and fruity)

B

bobdobalina420

Grape Ape
Razzleberry (some blueberry/raspberry hybrid)
Greek Crack aka Space Queen

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
SS Bubblegum
Purple Bhudda Wreck
The Afghan Kush I just harvested

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have the SLH flowering now, it's a real standout. You can easily smell the citrus above the fresh bud when you just wave it under your nose. No need to scratch and sniff. Even better; a cut a South African friend selected from my F1 cross of Durban Poison X 'Unknown german strain'. It's called Oreo. It's the sweetest, most fragrant plant I can recall ever seeing. The smell above the growing bud is similar to lilacs and it has an electrifying 'up' sativa high.
picture.php

I think that a good Yumboldt selection is as sweet as you can get. Old Early Pearl stock would produce the sweetest outdoor buds. I can't even begin to pick a fruity tasting bud, there are just so many good choices out there.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Top 10 in no order........

GDP
SSH - Lemon Pheno
Sweet Tangerine
Grapefruit (clone)
Cherry AK
Golden Cindy (Nugget Shiner)
DJ's Blueberry
Urkle
Somango
Banana

Dödsknark

Blueberry from Rokerij.
Friends weed. "Duh... I have a note with the name but I forgot where I put it" I hope he finds it. Straight lemons.
SweetCindy. Overripe strawberries after a long cure.

blackone

Veteran
Some phenos of fms grapefruit... Mm...
A mystery C99 cross I grew was probably the sweetest tasting weed I've ever had - unfortunately it was a herm.

outdoordreams

Hawaiian Sativa x Cotton Candy.......federation (Big Mac) IMO some of the best smells and tastes in Cannabis

SweetPinkGrapefruit

Sugar Shack........sickly sweet, lots of crystal, very little high. (Was sickly sweet though)

Sweetskunk ((NL x Haze) x SweetPinkGrapefruit)

LUI......Reds cut.........(Ortega x Sweet tooth)

Candy Cane