Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > HP #2 x F4 Blueberry

Thread Title Search
HP #2 x F4 Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2018, 06:23 AM #1
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Happy pussy test for owg

This is a test run for old world genetics
Really excited for this one. I just planted 20 Happypussy (happypussy is still not a for sure name picked) seeds under 2 ft dual t5 bulbs in a 3x3 tent. They will soon be in a 4x8 tent under 2 t5 panels, both are 4ft 8 lamp. They will be moved after they are ready to transplant into 3 gallon containers. They got planted into fox farm ocean forest with added mycorrizae. I planted all the seeds about 1 1/2" deep.

Last edited by Phenome; 06-29-2018 at 01:58 AM..
Phenome is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:07 AM #2
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
8 are above surface now, hopefully the rest will be soon.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:33 AM #3
Phenome
-

Its been 11 days and 13 out of 20 are above surface.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:25 PM #4
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Sweet. Taking a seat for this one! HP #2 looks amazing in JD's pics.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 11:56 PM #5
Phenome
-

So i was worried about my germination, because only 13 out of 20 are up. Really sad to find out that the soil i got has some sort of soil mite infestation. First time ive gotten any issues from fox farm for years. I always buy it in the same place, and have for years. The seeds that are up still look great, im just worried because this is a important test run. So i had to make a new compost tea maker. I made the microbeman design of the 5 gallon microbulator. I used to make compost tea with airstones, but with research i realized i wasnt including enough oxygen in the water. Now it will be much better hopefully. I used down the down to earth vermicompost, dragonfly earth medicine line up, and black strap molasses.
.4 cup blackstrap molasses
.5 qt vermicompost
6tbs radiant green and fat flowers
3 tsp brilliant black
3 tbs lush roots 840
Ill let it go for 36 hours or so

Old 06-23-2018, 06:33 PM #6
Jd Short

Jd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really nice
Man, bugs happen. lol....13/20 isn't bad at all. I assume they're just fungus gnats, they tend to do some pretty serious damage to the seedlings.

I just noticed that I mislabelled the seeds. They are directly from Dj himself and were labelled "HP TESTERS HAPPY PUSSY" from Dj.

I accidentally wrote "F4 Happy Pussy *#2* X F4 Blueberry". I think Dj has selected the #1 for his mother and not the #2.
Jd Short is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 01:53 AM #7
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd Short View Post
Man, bugs happen. lol....13/20 isn't bad at all. I assume they're just fungus gnats, they tend to do some pretty serious damage to the seedlings.

I just noticed that I mislabelled the seeds. They are directly from Dj himself and were labelled "HP TESTERS HAPPY PUSSY" from Dj.

I accidentally wrote "F4 Happy Pussy *#2* X F4 Blueberry". I think Dj has selected the #1 for his mother and not the #2.
Thanks for clearing that up, ill re label the post.
They are some type of soil mite, or maybe root aphids. I am almost positive they arent fungus gnats. I just top dressed with predator mites, and i watered in nematodes a few days ago. The nematodes didnt do much, but i think the predator mites will do a good enough job until i transplant them, then hopefully good soil will balance it out. The plants arent doing too bad, one reacted a bit weird to the compost tea but they will all be getting better soon.
Thanks for checking the thread out bro. Cant wait to see what comes of this run, really excited. Thanks a ton for giving me the chance to run these

Old 06-29-2018, 02:04 AM #8
Phenome
-

Day 25 since germination

Old 07-13-2018, 08:59 AM #9
Phenome
-

About to transplant tomorrow. Lately its been very hot outside, so the room has been getting around 80-85 during the day. They´ve been holding up very well to the heat. A few of them look like they have some varigation. Ill take close up pictures with a nice camera once they get bigger. The root bugs are gone after i used the predatory mites. Great tool id recommend to anyone with root aphids.

Old 07-13-2018, 11:56 PM #10
Spankee

Spankee will become famous soon enough
Hey phenome question on your tea recipe ?
Is that only for veg.? That looks like 1.5” elbows you got there what’s feeding it submersible pump how many gallons per minute? I am using air stones fed by 1/4” tubing pump has good output much stronger then aquarium pump however like the setup you have with pvc aerating it right back with a splash
Spankee is offline Quote