What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is CBD legal in your state?

troutman

Seed Whore
To be honest I don't know why CBD is illegal.

Know of anyone who got in trouble with the law because they used CBD?

I don't know of any CBD induced criminal sprees.

Then again Big Pharma doesn't want CBD to be legal does it?

No, they don't.

oldchuck

Veteran
Yes, legal and unregulated in my state (Vermont). I can buy it at any local herb shop. The most common brand is Vermont grown in a town nearby. Dose is not concentrated enough for my needs and the price is way too high considering the ease of formulation but they tell me it is about the cheapest around. Costs about $1 for 20mg cap. I should be taking several hundred mg a day.

brown_thumb

In my state, CBD is only legally prescribed for one very specific type of epilepsy. Other than that, penalties are extremely harsh.

k-s-p

Veteran
Legal and available here, can hop in the truck and go get some if I need it.

W

We Wait

They used the children with epilepsy as a sick ruse to get their pills, oil,creams, patches and vapor shops passed and set up. It was never about the children.

Drewsif

CBD has never been illegal.

America is fucked. The people won't hold elected officials to any standard, the appointed expect and recieve zero scrutiny, and the citizens bend to laws before they even exist. (FL, TX why did you legalize something that wasn't illegal? So it could be regulated aka corporatized!) Couldn't be any easier for the Sataniic crooks who infiltrated governments long ago.

You dont have to ask permission to drink a glass of water. You dont need it "legalized" to be not illegal.. Its just not an assumption that everything is bad, and illegal, if the government doesn't have an official opinion on the subject.. Jeesh, this country likes ratting on itself. "Regulate me! Regulate me!" "I want a stamped, certified permission slip from uncle Sam to drink water!"

I thought about getting some at the Dr's office the other day, but 1mg spray and 50mg balms don't seem like they would do shit to be honest. Considering its probably hemp derived processed trash from China with CharlottesWeb and ACDC printed on the label. I've seen "hemp oil" in every state I've been in. Calling it CBD oil is just the new marketing ploy to raise the price.

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
To be honest I don't know why CBD is illegal.

Know of anyone who got in trouble with the law because they used CBD?

I don't know of any CBD induced criminal sprees.

Then again Big Pharma doesn't want CBD to be legal does it?

No, they don't.

I ordered off E-bay in coconut oil. 10 ml syringe, with 1 gram of CBD, decarbed. My elderly mother who is in constant pain, and taking 4 oxy's a day, could skip the oxy's with one ml and 100 mg. It took effect almost immediately. You are supposed to hold in mouth for a minute.

Latest posts

Latest posts