What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
Y'all better get out of my kitchen before big momma gets home!

Here's some FruityPOG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Great looking ladies K.

Funny how people will name anything "OG" these days whether it looks anything at all like OG or not.

krustallos

Veteran
^ And people like Ron Artest change their name to Metta World Peace :laughing:

Hope all is well Third!

Gorilla Glue #4 starting to get going

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paint4420

Damn good mile high grow! I was wondering if gorilla glue #4 made it to CO! id love to get my hands on it! Congrats on the success with her looks so very tasty!

krustallos

Veteran
She's here for sure..going to be some beans coming up as well

picture.php

picture.php

Anyhow, here's some dried shots.

Trainwreck:
picture.php

Fruity Peb OG
picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do you think of the chem sis next to the glue so far?
those are some pretty frickin nugs there by the way...
did yah use your truly awful scrog technique on those? lol...just bustin hump k,you're still my hero,under-woven scrogs or not!

krustallos

Veteran
Haha thanks unc, maybe some day I will learn to weave my trellis ;)

The Chem Sis pales in comparison in all departments except maybe yield. But I haven't run the Glue enough to have her dialed in either. The GG is much frostier, smellier, tastier for sure.

If I had to drop one from my garden the Chem Sis would be near the top of the drop list.

The Fruity Pebble is really good, but not in the yield department.

That Apocalypse is a cross of chem4, deepchunk, headband, and purple urkle. Crazy cross, but is a great all around plant

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Apocalypse is a cross of chem4, deepchunk, headband, and purple urkle. Crazy cross, but is a great all around plant
That cross does sound killer !!! 3 headringers & some purps thrown in ..... :kos:

& I can see why fruity pebbles got its name :) very good bag appeal i bet !!!

krustallos

Veteran
Those were in the test run in 5gals... time to try them in the 25's and see what they can do.

Definitely good buds though!

High of 2 degrees, low -15 here for the rest of the week with 2+ ft of snow coming.. time to get frosty!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry,whats that? i was changing into shorts since it was 67 today...

the glue is sort of like sour dubb with the yield of chemsis and some of the funk as well...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Damn frosty buds inside and snow everywhere outside it sounds like :yoinks:
Stay safe and warm brother :friends:
:smoke out: