What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Norway?

Elsweeto

I have a friend who will be working in Norway for the summer. He is curios about the availability of weed so can some of you tell me whether it is easily available there?

Green Devil

If you know the right people it is always easy.
However, he shouldn't expect that someone will just walk up to him and ask if he wants to buy weed (as in Morocco for e.g.)!

And it is not cheap, not at all.
But what is in Norway..

20 Euros / gram for standard quality.
Of course, he might be able to find better quality to better prices depending on where in Norway he will be and once again - if he knows the right people.

Elsweeto

Thanks for you help!!

Thanks for you help!!

Excellent thanks for the information... He'll find the right people, the price here is 15 euro a gram cause he knows the right people :biggrin: but most people sell 50 euro bags the contain 2.0 or 2.5 grams they are thieves..

Green Devil

Excellent thanks for the information... He'll find the right people, the price here is 15 euro a gram cause he knows the right people :biggrin: but most people sell 50 euro bags the contain 2.0 or 2.5 grams they are thieves..

If he lives near the border to Sweden he can go there and buy it for apporx. 10 euro / gram.
Or, if he smokes a lot, 5 euro a gram if he buys larger quantites.

smierdziel

Is here anybody around Tromsø who has such a good heart and help me with finding something special? I mean not only fertilizers, soil and stuff for grow...;)
Greetings for all Norwegians on ICmag!

NordicVoodoo

hei, im just asking out of curiosity, did u find anything in tromsø? i have lived here for about a year now and the only thing i have found is "stuff" i have brught back from Oslo

Runt

I´ve been offered a job in Norway but I´m holding back a bit as I don´t want to carry dope with me when (if) I come. It´s a bit hard for me to hoo up with the "right people" as I´m +50yo and bald :)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I used to bring 10g of well sealed weed down my balls on (throught the airport) every visit there, never any problem. Going for a longer time I would take ice hash or wax. It is very illegal there and attitudes towards MJ are generally really bad, people do not normally advertise or advise that they like a smoke, you need to know people really well before you can get help scoring.

Latest posts

Latest posts