What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

FACT:
OVERGROW AND CW DID NOT KEEP LOGGED IPs.
IF YOU WERE LOGGED IN AT THE TIME OF THE RAID,YOU MAY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED.
OTHER THAN THAT,OVERGROW AND CANNABISWORLD ARE CANNABIS FANTASY SITES,WHERE PEOPLE GO AND PRETEND THEY GROW CANNABIS,NOTHING MORE.

IF YOU HAVE RECENT,PENDING ORDERS AT HEAVEN'S STAIRWAY,SENT TO YOUR ACTUAL GROW,THEN IMO IT'S TIME TO TEAR DOWN,AND QUICKLY!
(That'll teach you to order seeds to a grow!)

ALL OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH RC AND HIS FAMILY.

Last edited:
G

Hoping the best for RC. General users shouldnt worry unless their pm boxes might contain peoples addresses. Thanks to shabang for wiping our ip's.

B

bonecarver_OG

eh - a few minutes before the raid i sent a PM to a dude with my safe direction... oooops hehe guess its not safe anymore.. hope my gfs parents house isnt gonna get raided hahaha lol - not very likelly.. this is sure not going to have any thing to do with us spaniards..

i hope.

very very damn scary and sad.. i cant almost believe it. im in schock. OG was like my 2nd home. the people i met over there have ment such a big change to my life to the positive. a definite leap in my evolution as a grower.

i really really hope the old friends i had over on OG come over here.. its sad to think about all the people i used to know, being gone untill they someday find their way over to this site.

Im so happy this page is still around to give us a place to chill.

lets make this place into the number 1 site of compiled cannabic knowledge..

gypsy - how safe are we here and for how long? this server is in UK right?

peace

bone

B

bonecarver_OG

anyway - one question - is it theoretically legal for a canadian or american LEO to offer u seeds to lure u to give away a safe addy?

i hope not..

Rellikbuzz

bonecarver_OG said:
anyway - one question - is it theoretically legal for a canadian or american LEO to offer u seeds to lure u to give away a safe addy?

i hope not..

That would constitute entrapment if you can prove in court that the police tried to sell/give them to you first.

G

There will be many a colon tightening in the next few hours and days if not weeks.......terrorists :yoinks:

B

bonecarver_OG

gallery? i just reached 1400 pics in my gallery - im glad i kept coppies,, but not the same.. i wanted to share my pics... and here the space is so limited for uploading. things are never going to be the same again. :(

RC - i hope u and everyone around u are OK and SAFE.

peace
BONE

B

bonecarver_OG

relik - thanks mate :D
i hope im safe,, anyway - im in spain.. not very likelly to get a visit from DEA for growing my own pot over here?

i hope imj not getting paranoid :O

shiftfoot

bonecarver_OG said:

i hope not..

Can they or would they take the time to go through all the pms in the different accounts.Can they just pull out everything in the different accounts?.Hmmmmm :yoinks:

G

bonecarver_OG said:
relik - thanks mate :D
i hope im safe,, anyway - im in spain.. not very likelly to get a visit from DEA for growing my own pot over here?

i hope imj not getting paranoid :O

I am sure Spain has their equivalent of DEA assholes who reciprocate info, if you know what I mean......Keep your ass covered. Watch your six.

G

For once I feel good about frequenting these sites for educational purposes only. Granted, I had a couple of micro grows at an old address, nothing here. And I would speculate that when one is running a site such as OG or CW that they would take precautions for their members such as not logging IPs,etc.(basically the opposite of what most sites do for security purposes). Thanks for the info about the logging of the IPs Rez.

I know we're all paranoid potheads, but my Vaporbros hasn't heated up yet, so whil I'm completely straight(with the exception of about 4 bud lights), let's think this out. OG and CW had members from all over the world. Even if IPs were logged, I would say that anyone outside of the US/Canada would definitely be safe. That being said, I think that everyone will be safe considering that you don't bust a dealer and then go after his clients (not that I'm implying that..but you get the idea). I wish RC(don't know him, but don't need to) and family the best and hope that he knows how much we all appreciate him making the ultimate sacrifice. It'll all work out.

B

bonecarver_OG

oh no - paranoia starting to build up... :/

im just 3-4 weeks from havets..

hm sucks a lot - all this.. :(

peace

G

man thats a dam shame.. i'm very sorry to her about RC and family.... good luck to all

jgaf

man i suppose its just all gonna be memorys now, what a sad day. all you us guys better play it safe. remember our day will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts