What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck genetics?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Good Ole TW. It was a love hate thing with us. I hated that everybody n there momma had packs of her in the bay 05-09, but then I liked growing her. I'd throw her in home depot buckets n let her go. She was a fantastic yielder. I'd come in and find the whole HD bucket laying on the floor from tipping over due to weight. No other strain has done that except my ECSD clone(miss that biyotch). Nice thread

OP

Last edited:
Here she is.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485098632673.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485098632673.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16

neongreen

Veteran
Another note about the seeds from arcata wreck. My s1 seeds that i made are small. Dont know what other versions are too,but the cannaventure cookiewreck seeds i got were also really small.

Yep. The TW s1 seeds I got from Jojo/C-bay many moons ago are likely the smallest seeds I've ever come across. There's a pic of one in my 2009 outdoor grow log (see link in sig) next to a couple of more normal sized seeds for comparison.

:tiphat:

jimdc

my best friend and the father of trainwreck passed away last week from a heart attack. Doc will be missed by many.

jimdc

Doc and i created a new strain last season that i plan on naming after him. purple romulan pollen over gelato 45 female.

Jimdc. Sorry about the loss of your good friend doc. The gelato 45 x purple rom. Sounds like a great cross. I always have thought the cookiefam genetics were very interesting.when you say doc was father to the tw,what exactly do you mean if you dont mind me asking?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id love to see trainwreck back on the scene, i really wanted a cut of this when i first joined icmag,,, not seen anyone online growing it in ages

JAWS

been growing it sense 2006-07, been growing it steady sense 2011 meaning ever grow has had the wreck in it..

the only CLASSIC cut i have in house..

very sorry to hear of the passing of DOC was informed of this the other day by a friend at another location..

may he RIP...

jimdc

DOC told me recently that he knew someone up north that still had an original cut mother. we were going to get some clones and do some interesting crosses.

hellfire

I had some bogus seeds of it, they turned hermie like 6 weeks in. Wouldn't trust any 'trainwreck' in seed form. I've always assumed it had some Mexican genetics in it, the rest I'm not sure of. I do think the actual arcata cut is still floating around.

jimdc

i have green crack and purple romulan pollen. i am crossing both to my purple romulan x gelato 45 females and the trainwreck.

Latest posts

Latest posts