What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this chem d looks so good

great pics rez and smokey and everyone else

also great thread h&l

Last edited:
G

Thanks again HandL for creating this central location for likeminded Chem heads to share their thoughts... K+

G

Man that stuff just looks incredible. It will be a proud day in cannabis when we could all smoke some of it. Def. on my wish list.

Chem Males

Chem Males

Hi all, Sorry for the confusion...I know I forget some details every once ina while.
The deal with the males is this... Chem did have one male pop, If you call him and ask him he will tell you he may have been incorrect on a couple of his accounts to people when discussing certain details of the chem. I understand this... I forget more shit everyday... its astounding lol

Smokey, give him a ring and double check

On the S1 side of things, the s1 seeds can be pretty damn good. Chem has kept a couple and I have kept 1. The bean I kept tastes and smells almost identical to the D. (s1 from the D)

Hope everyone has a very eventful (and safe) Fourth of July.
Peace
-OdP
:rasta:

Last edited:
G

thanks for the info bro. its hard to imagine but i know it wasnt a big deal to chem when he popped the beans. hell i cant remember if i got any males from beans i started two months ago, lol. good to hear that about the s1's as well.

G

Rez and puff thanks for the pics I currently have 5 chem d x sd going and deffinatly see the family blood lines of chem in them great work Rez

G

nice to hear that some of the chem D s1 beans turned up some nice ladies with a comparable and similar scent to the D cutting. Have the results been likewise with s1 beans from the 91? find any thing like og in there? is it og?

NOFpuXnk

High&lonesome,
what amazing pictures..
i love the one in front of the white trash eh`
K+ for you

everyone else nice pics aswell
later,
pux

G

yes, im quite fond of nspecta's pics as well. :wink: photo credits are under each pic, thanks to all you guys.

OdP- thanks for the info bro. its good to know the s1's arent too far off from the cuts. do you have any experience with snowdawg or giesel s1's? i know you're busy but hit me up when you get a chance. :D

T

THCV

H&L, stellar job once again. Finally some clarity! I'd like to know more about how the different Chems compare from a taste/potency/high perspective and of course, yield. I guess swerve's coming side-by-side grow will give some insight on the yield, but anyone have a smoke quality opinion of one vs the others?

Hopefully i'll get my hands on some soon...make some space in the kush garden for chem...

G

well yeild wise the daze is the best, the d is the strongest hits you hard like a nice big og hit.. you will see tom thcv... the 4 hit just as hard but the d has it in strength, the 4 yeilds well better than the d , but the d can make good nugs but the 4 can make massive kolas.. snowdawg actually this time supprisd me i actually reallly liked it..(its my least fav dawg)but this time was killer good yeilder. didnt get a big run of her but good smoke none the less. the giesel is awsome great yeilder hits great smells great awsome..the sister surprised me this time as well came out dank as all hell.

as far as rating them in a 1,2,3, ranking

chemd
chem4
daze
giesel
snowdawg
sister

G

joe, you do make that plant look gorgeous but it just looks more like mss to me than chem. have you smoked any of it yet? im anxious to hear your thoughts on her man. :) isnt that what orgogliodiprovi said he and chem decided it was?

im actually awaiting a grow/smoke report from a friend to add to this thread. if you're reading this, anytime now bro, lol.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Those look like chemdawg leaves to me though Joe.
Maybe Hybrid?
Or an S1. Who knows.
It has that ram horn thing like alot of Chemdawg hybrids get.
My CheMist is doing this.
The most chemdawg 91 pheno,at least.
But I'd have to smoke it. My friend here in town is about to harvest some soon.
So I'l see.

JDOG6000

Veteran
By the way I agree with MytserX on the order of greatness.
D
Daze
Giesel

Maybe I'd flip the Daze and the #4.
But the Tahoe OG would be second if you added that in the mix.