What's new

Cannabis Juicing

Hello all, I am a seasoned 20+ year grower and would like to share my experiences related to my recent juicing and the amazing results and success we have had for us and several of our friends at this point. This has surprised me to the point of excitement with some crazy results. I hesitate to use the word "juicing" because that is not really how it works. We are basically blasting it apart inside the HIGH powered Nutra-bullet and consuming the entire leaf/stem. Even with misc normal strains with avg. CBD levels less than .050 are working wonders already. I can only imagine the results after incorporating some of the higher CBD strains. I will now be hunting for some high CBD strains such as--

AC/DC-tested ~ .9 % THC(less than 1%!) and ~ 19 % CBD
Cannatonic~ 23% THC 23 % CBD 1:1 ratio (wow)
Harlequin ~ 7% CBD 16.5% CBD
Avidekel (from Israel) with less than 1% THC! ~ 15% CBD
Charlotte's web
Jamaican Lions 6% THC 9% CBD

We recently picked up a clone called Maui bubble gift that is supposed to be tested ~ THC 9.7% ----15 % CBD!
It is a four way cross between a mystery strain/Maui wowie/Bubble gum and God's gift

These are numbers that will vary quite ridiculously actually--- per test and test location---- but this gives you the general idea

There is also some information regarding The THC to CBD ratio suggesting that some THC even though your juicing , along with the CBD has many unknown benefits. For example I read that a 1:1 ratios may be more beneficial for some people for certain conditions. Again, I am just recalling my research here.

We use mature water/fan leaves stems and all---- and juice daily.
I use a nutra bullet along with frozen fruit (bananas, berries) and either almond milk, or (I use some vanilla ice cream) but you can modify this "smoothie" any way you like,(OJ is a good one to add too) and if prepared correctly, the bitterness of the leaves will be 100% undetectable. The frozen fruit keeps the drink nice and cool. 15 medium size leaves per cup of fluid is what we do, but some people are doing up to 30 leaves per cup. We actually pre-blend 15 leaves (avg) per cup of water and repeat to fill a larger container of concentrate we tap into when we want our medicine. Blending it twice since your pre blending, then re-blending when making the drink. The nutrabullet does wonders for this action. Not heating the THC that is in the leaf will not go psychoactive---- and so you will NOT get high. That is the beauty of this tactic

I will say that my girlfriend has been battling with a fairly severe case of fibromyalgia for many years now. She tried EVERYTHING! I mean several years of almost every type of pain relief known to man.
We do not really like pharmaceuticals, or any of the crazy side effects they have. Not to mention the pain you will suffer while you (hopefully) eventually ween yourself off that toxic substance.
She is a very aggressive researcher in the hopes of relieving her persistent pain and will stop at almost nothing until she is successful.

After she sort of accidentally stumbled onto some information online about juicing about 3 months ago, and me being a grower with numerous strains at my disposal, I grabbed some water leaves that I had been discarding for so many years I can't even remember, and we started a daily juicing regiment.

HER PAIN HAS GONE FROM A 8 OR 9 on a 10 scale down to a consistent 2 or 3 and it has literally changed her life!!!! I can also say that these are leaves are a general mixture of numerous strains that only have less than .040 CBD on avg. that's less than a half of 1 % CBD on avg with unbelievable results.

I am even more excited because I recently got my hands on this unreal strain kicking around called Harley-Tsu. It's the Harlequin crossed with the Sour Tsunami. Sativa dominant. I haven't tested it, but I believe that the CBD's are anywhere from 9% up to ~ 20% potentially. It has low THC ~6.7 % Again these numbers seem to vary more than slightly per grower / per pheno/ and per test facility , so I am just stating rough figures

The list of conditions that this juicing helps with and works on---- is STUPID.

A few ----and I mean few, are---

IBS
Inflammation of all sorts
Reduces tumors and cancer cells
Crohn's disease
Autism
Epilepsy
High blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Hormone imbalances
Depression
Anxiety
Regulating your immune functions
Lupus
Arthritis
Sinusitis
Bacterial infections
Improves bone metabolisms

Supposedly there are numerous vitamins in the cannabis leaf
It contains the ideal balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids
The cannabis leaf also provides a highly digestible protein containing all of the amino acids

Again, these are just a few of the conditions that this juicing relieves according to Dr. William Courtney and his research (google it)
If anyone knows more about this subject in detail---I would be happy to stand corrected on any mis-information in this post. I simply want others to get the pain relief they need

To re-interate --I personally am NO expert in this subject, I am simply sharing my personal experiences and some of the legitimate research that I have come across

When this all started for us I was thinking that I have another friend who has very bad neuropathy in his feet. He reluctantly started juicing (he was skeptical like me) and it made the burning go away! He lives some distance from me and when he ran out of leaves, the pain returned immediately for him. He called me, came by, and felt better right after juicing again. Amazed the crap out of me to be honest.
Then his mother who also has fibromyalgia started juicing--she unfortunately has been on pharmaceuticals for many years--she feels much better now too. Much, much, better. Our goal is to try and slowly ween her off the prescription pills she depends on so much. Unreal ----
So far there are about 10 people in our circle juicing and we all feel better than before we started this process. Even my 10 year old german Shepard who suffer from stiffness and arthritis is consuming a paste we made-- that I mix with his wet food. I must admit that he seems more comfortable and seems to limp a bit less than usual.

I also read that several people with SEVERE conditions that are very desperate ----juice the entire flower too, but, that said, I will say that simple water leaves and ONLY water leaves WILL WORK!!!!!
I am going to juice the Harley Tsu leaves to see if the higher CBD's is noticeable but it is still just starting to flower. Just got this strain. Eventually we will juice the flower of this CBD dream for my sweetheart------ once it finishes here in a few weeks. Looking super forward to that. I still laugh thinking that instead of smoking my flowers--JUICING THEM!

I am personally convinced that this is one of the finest , most effective medicines on the entire planet for our bodies----- and very few people are onboard YET. I STRESS YET

I would also like to add that for your leaves to qualify for juicing----they can not have been sprayed with ANY type of spray except pure water.
There can be NO sulpher burning or use of ANY types of pesticides. There can be no molds or any powdery mildew present, which again is unbelievably common in many of todays indoor gardens, unfortunately. So if your spraying to kill PM, your leaves will NOT be good for juicing.
And if your leaves have pests on them in any way shape or form of any kind, I recommend tossing them--- until you can have a pure un-disturbed mature water/fan leaf to consume fresh.
Yeah, I don't want to be eating mites or any OTHER pests that many growers seem to have. I keep my leaves in the fridge in an airtight bag tightly sealed. This storage method allows you to move them from point A to point B
They may also be frozen if you take them out and use them immediately, otherwise they get icky---fast!

In short--------- juicing THE SIMPLE WATER LEAF on most any common strain---- has CHANGED OUR LIVES!!!!! . . . . . . . . and if your not juicing yet and suffer from ANY of the above conditions, it is MY OPINION that you should get going!!!!

Last edited:

dddaver

Veteran
You may have mentioned this and I just missed it, but have you found any difference in effectiveness between juicing the leaves from the male plants vs the female?

You may have mentioned this and I just missed it, but have you found any difference in effectiveness between juicing the leaves from the male plants vs the female?

I have not tried any male plant parts---my garden only has females. Have you heard of any increased benefits with the male plant?

Thats the smartest 'stupid' info I've read this morning Sammyz. I'm going to try this and report back what I find.

Fantastic!!! I don't know what your conditions are that are bothersome, but I am 100% convinced that if you follow the general protocol, that within 24 to 36 hours, you will feel some improvements. I have read that it can take anywhere from 2 - 20 days to start to feel the changes-depending on how much garbage is in your system. Think of it not only as a permanent medicine but as a detox-- initially if your body is piled up with toxins and inflammation.

My lady started to turn the corner within 36 hours and hasn't looked back in almost 3 months. Again, I am simply posting this for others to benefit and once these online results start to trickle in, assuming you give it the FULL chance it deserves , I am truly convinced that we will all laugh at how unbelievable the results will be on a full spectrum scale for almost anyone with almost any pain or uncomfortable condition.

A couple of noticeable side effects that occur and are not a big deal-- is the slight greening color of your waste, but don't be fooled, this is a fantastic medicine for uneasy stomachs and there is no worry about how your belly will react. A friend of mine has a super sensitive digestive system and we were again, skeptical how his system would react, until he confirmed that it was not only helping his system, but he was able to eat some of the things that he wasn't able to in the past due to such a sensitive stomach. Things like gluten on occasion without the typical upset tummy.
The only other noticeable effect several of us have just felt a uplifting feeling. Sounds crazy but its kind of that feeling you get after you had an amazing nights sleep and your full of energy and looking forward to the day ahead. Not at all being "high" or messed up in any way.
Just GOOD!!!

I have nothing to gain from spreading this information except helping others and I am certain that I have made an error or two in the specifics regarding numbers , etc, but the general idea and the method is tried and true.

I am hoping we can get several people here to give this a try and once you feel what we are all feeling, the proof will be in the pudding. Give it 5 -10 days before you decide. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Very interesting stuff. I'm willing to give it a shot

Great! I am really looking forward to passing on this VITAL information and looking even more forward to hearing that others can get some relief from the pain and tension that we all seem to get, at some point in our lives

Painfull

Anyone look into doing this with hemp plants? They are high in CBD's and low THC and little to no buds really, but mostly leaf. I read about this last year and heard good results...

:tiphat:

mccleud

ICMag Donor
Hi sammyz2646,

I have multiple exostosis since I was born. I have always suffered from moderate pain, mostly on winter because of the cold and humidity.

Three years ago I started suffering an indescribable pain in my legs. Some months before, I started to collect all sorts of cannabis plants, because I wanted to test marihuana that winter. The pain was caused by an arthrosis. I have never felt such a pain. I was terrified because I knew that I could not win that pain. I got a depression too.

So I started making juice with leaves and apples. The taste is very good. I truly recommend it. The pain decreased slowly, and I noticed that I felt stronger. I did not get sick while I was drinking that juice. I did not understand what was happening.

The main problem with juicing leaves is that you need lots of plants. I started drinking 2 juices per day, but soon I drunk one every 2 days. I was desperate because my pain was rising again.

Then a friend of mine gave me lots of marihuana, and I prepared a tincture. I do not remember timings, but after I started drinking drops of tincture, my pain disappeared.

Then I started vaporizing because I got more fun. I do it three times per week, and I am living a normal life. No pain, no discomfort… it may sound weird, but it is new to me. I feel normal.

I started collecting CBD strains this year. At this point of time I have 4 CBD strains: Juanita Lagrimosa 5-6 thc/cbd, Juanita x sourbubble, and two dancehall strains of 8/7 and 4/6 thc/cbd. I am growing more seeds.

I want to use CBD strains because of the small negative effects of the thc. I do not know if it will work for my illness, but I am confident that they will work even better. I will collect my CBD plants next month.

I am from Spain. CBD strains are a new thing and you have to do it by your own. I envy you!

Regards!

Hi sammyz2646,

I have multiple exostosis since I was born. I have always suffered from moderate pain, mostly on winter because of the cold and humidity.

Three years ago I started suffering an indescribable pain in my legs. Some months before, I started to collect all sorts of cannabis plants, because I wanted to test marihuana that winter. The pain was caused by an arthrosis. I have never felt such a pain. I was terrified because I knew that I could not win that pain. I got a depression too.

So I started making juice with leaves and apples. The taste is very good. I truly recommend it. The pain decreased slowly, and I noticed that I felt stronger. I did not get sick while I was drinking that juice. I did not understand what was happening.

The main problem with juicing leaves is that you need lots of plants. I started drinking 2 juices per day, but soon I drunk one every 2 days. I was desperate because my pain was rising again.

Then a friend of mine gave me lots of marihuana, and I prepared a tincture. I do not remember timings, but after I started drinking drops of tincture, my pain disappeared.

Then I started vaporizing because I got more fun. I do it three times per week, and I am living a normal life. No pain, no discomfort… it may sound weird, but it is new to me. I feel normal.

I started collecting CBD strains this year. At this point of time I have 4 CBD strains: Juanita Lagrimosa 5-6 thc/cbd, Juanita x sourbubble, and two dancehall strains of 8/7 and 4/6 thc/cbd. I am growing more seeds.

I want to use CBD strains because of the small negative effects of the thc. I do not know if it will work for my illness, but I am confident that they will work even better. I will collect my CBD plants next month.

I am from Spain. CBD strains are a new thing and you have to do it by your own. I envy you!

Regards!

Hello mcclued!

First and foremost, congratulations on conquering your pain !!

This is just the sort of thing that continues to just blow me away, and hearing about your experience from halfway across the world is truly rewarding for us. Seems you had been suffering from lots of pain since you were born, essentially, and when you started this juicing, it too, changed your life. I have minimal experience with tincture making , but it seems that many methods and substances can be healing. I wished I had the means to send you one or more of these high CBD strains, as I am sure it would more than likely give you even better pain relief among other unknown benefits. I thought I read that the strain AC/DC has less than 1% THC but extremely high CBD's.

Thank you kindly for joining the discussion and sharing your experiences. I will be adding and experimenting with apples now . :)

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoooooa. Crazy.

I thought juicing was just the excuse to increase plant count? o_O

mccleud

ICMag Donor
I started with juicing because it was the only thing I could do at that point of time. I researched ways of using cannabis, and I found the words of William Courtney, and I gave it a try. It was my start with cannabis, and there are not words to say how happy I am.

I have been studying ways of using cannabis since then. Everyone has its own way and all of them are good. You must know what cannabis components are best for you, and then find the best way to cook them. This is a very difficult thing because you never stop learning things. You may not know, but you can use essential oils to strengthen the benefits of cannabis.

I think that juicing is the best way to use cannabis for me, because I drive and I am worried about the drug test. I do not think that juicing would result in a positive drug test. This is an opinion, I really do not know.

Tincture was a big positive step. It let me increase % of cannabinoids, and the chance to drink cannabis at any time and any place. That’s a very important point.

But there are other good ways to use cannabis. For instance, creams let you use essential oils, tincture, bho, etc and let you target a bunch of different illnesses.

I am a cannabiscafe user. This is the best Spanish cannabis forum. But there is far more knowledge in this forum, so I will try to participate more often in it. Eventually I expect to exchange plants and creams with other users. I am good with creams.

Did you like the apple juice?

Regards

Thanks for the anecdotes. I've been hearing about this from various places for some time. Couldn't hurt to try. I'll give it a shot when I can.

Do you preserve the leaves in some way after harvest, or do you just have the capability to grow enough to have a constant supply of fresh leaves?

And what exactly is a "water leaf"? I assume you just mean the fan leaves growing at the nodes?

Thats the smartest 'stupid' info I've read this morning Sammyz. I'm going to try this and report back what I find.

Fantastic fulltimehuman! I appreciate you taking the time and energy to join this juicing regiment. We are looking forward to hearing how it goes for you. :)

Anyone look into doing this with hemp plants? They are high in CBD's and low THC and little to no buds really, but mostly leaf. I read about this last year and heard good results...

:tiphat:

I have read this also in numerous areas, but am uneducated in the specifics involved

I started with juicing because it was the only thing I could do at that point of time. I researched ways of using cannabis, and I found the words of William Courtney, and I gave it a try. It was my start with cannabis, and there are not words to say how happy I am.

I have been studying ways of using cannabis since then. Everyone has its own way and all of them are good. You must know what cannabis components are best for you, and then find the best way to cook them. This is a very difficult thing because you never stop learning things. You may not know, but you can use essential oils to strengthen the benefits of cannabis.

I think that juicing is the best way to use cannabis for me, because I drive and I am worried about the drug test. I do not think that juicing would result in a positive drug test. This is an opinion, I really do not know.

Tincture was a big positive step. It let me increase % of cannabinoids, and the chance to drink cannabis at any time and any place. That’s a very important point.

But there are other good ways to use cannabis. For instance, creams let you use essential oils, tincture, bho, etc and let you target a bunch of different illnesses.

I am a cannabiscafe user. This is the best Spanish cannabis forum. But there is far more knowledge in this forum, so I will try to participate more often in it. Eventually I expect to exchange plants and creams with other users. I am good with creams.

Did you like the apple juice?

Regards

Greetings once again mccleud, again your experiences with--- and regarding, the wide range of ways we can use the cannabis plant to relieve our conditions, whatever they may be, are much appreciated :)

We too have experimented in using the essential oils in conjunction with RSO made with a high CBD strain known as Harley-Tsu. Once again , I was very skeptical that simply rubbing these oils into our skins will start to affect you big time. This however, is not like juicing , it will give you a body and a head change indeed. Probably better not drive after this sort of thing, but amazing healing power for sure!! I was VERY surprised at these results.
I too am uncertain how the drug test results would be if you were only juicing and nothing else. Perhaps someone who knows will share their knowledge. My friends mother is doing just this, juicing without any other exposure at all. We intend to have here take the at home drug test to answer this question. My tincture experience is lacking as well , but many people in our circle use it with lovely results.

I will be visiting the grocery store very shortly for some apples and will report back to you on the addition of them to our juicing regiment. :)

Good day

Thanks for the anecdotes. I've been hearing about this from various places for some time. Couldn't hurt to try. I'll give it a shot when I can.

Do you preserve the leaves in some way after harvest, or do you just have the capability to grow enough to have a constant supply of fresh leaves?

And what exactly is a "water leaf"? I assume you just mean the fan leaves growing at the nodes?

Hello friend, hoping to answer some questions for you .

I acquire my leaves in 2 ways. Yes these are simply the leaves on the plant as soon as they become large enough to be considered removed from the plant without the plant needing it or depending on it for dear life. Pretty much ANY leaf or leaves will do, except any potential dry, windblown, or other visible issues that particular leaf may have. I usually discard those few leaves with these issues.

The 1st way I get my leaves is by regularly pruning, my perpetual- indoor-licensed and legal- medical marijuana garden. Constant pruning of all plants, but obviously certain bushier strains need ridiculous constant leaf removal to keep those flowers in the correct amount of moving air and sufficient light.

The 2nd way I get leaves is during harvest. I have a routine that includes careful management of all the plant parts , including the stems, which many people are not using to make stem tea, which again , has numerous healing properties, but I don't personally know much more than than that about the stem tea.

My humble opinion is that these plant leaves, can not be mismanaged in any way, shape or form by the grower, prior to consumption (for juicing)----- by things such as sprays , gases, certain pests, molds/mildews or any other kind of interference with the plants natural growth and a clean, sterile, well managed environment.

After I get the fresh leaves, we usually keep them in a gallon size airtight ziplock for storage of potentially up to a month or two in our refrigerator. Maybe even longer with proper storage. Squeeze all the air out of the bag and keep it as tight as you can. Better yet, vacuum sealers would be the ticket. Simple refrigeration seems to the the best for us. Freezing them is ok, assuming they are consumed and blended immediately after taking them out of the freezer. :)

Hope this helps

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, sammy....after our PM, juiced some...relief....and look forward to more juicing in the future!!!

We developed several autoflower high CBD strains and look forward to doing another test grow (hence the leaves) before we release. Early results from several taste testers and test grows...quite promising.

Other strains we developed in the past several years have been instrumental in tinctures, salves, poultices

A break for now but will start up in a month or 2.

Appreciate your guidance on the benefits of juicing.

dddaver....using males for tincture did not compromise the effectiveness- it's within the plant compounds from all parts...leaf, sugar leaf, stems that you derive the benefits.

F

Folate

I have a manual wheatgrass juicer that I use from time to time. I presume the leaf holds a lot more juice than a wheatgrass blade. Any idea how many leaves to the oz?!
When drinking the juice is their a noticeable smell on the breath?
A fun juice bar drink would be a 50/50 shot of wheatgrass and cannabis topped with ginger and cayenne!
F.