What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in socal?

gekolite

prog. option

prog. option

i went to progressive options once....i saw them sell a clone covered in powdery mildew......but they "dipped" it first in a container......hehehe
yes I have been to p.o, ,,what makes me sick is that they could be a top rated shop , doing a huge business if they had any business sense, and a real horticulturist, they do have some top rated genetics. they are in one of the most populated places in the u.s.. which means endless customers, I think they have lost more customers than they have gained.

AloeRuss

Crown Jewel of the Legion
ICMag Donor
I understand and I completley agree that if you buy clones for any price you want them to be clean and healthy. That is why I would not buy them from any place at all.
However, any time I get my cuts, even if they look and feels clean I always do preventive stuff. Avid, 3 days later neem and a week later something else like liquid ladybug or something. Then I unleash army of ladybugs. Nothing can withstand this.
I know this is of the subject but why worry if you are getting clean clones. Just assume they are not and you will never be surprised.

whatthe215

Veteran
for real, screw getting any clones from any organization in CA. if they don't have bugs, they're either unhealthy or bunk genetics.

i like sunsets sig, "duds got ya down? pop some damn seeds!" i was looking at some different breeders gear yesterday, and some of these guys are rocking some insane genetics.. pumping out straight FIRE. can't wait to pickup some JAWS gear, decapitation looks hectic. alien cookies F2.. and wondering when/if there will be another OGR WiFi drop?

i used to be all about finding the clone only elites, but finding my own phenos is starting to seem like a lot of fun. like an expensive treasure hunt. :)

surfguitar

i used to be all about finding the clone only elites, but finding my own phenos is starting to seem like a lot of fun. like an expensive treasure hunt. :)

Treasure hunting is definitely the best part, I got seeds currently in the mail from the bay :woohoo:. I think I was just kinda getting lazy wanting another elite mother overnight(who does't ;) )

OGR's stuff is definitely the fire, can't praise The White S1 enough! Def getting some more of his gear very soon!

Going to the san bernadino cannabis cup in feb so hoping there will be a nice selection of breeders there for me to pick up there wares. I know bog is gonna be there and I can't wait to get my hands on his gear for the first time.

Coconutz

Veteran
I guess Ill show a few pics of stuff I got from fountain of wellbeing.
I dont have a thread and I wanted to show off this 2oz branch that just flopped off of my plant at some point during the week.
The plant is so big I wouldnt have noticed if I didnt move my bubba bush
This is what they had labeled as purple kush lol
I have no idea what it is, but its not purple and it grows like an upside down claw with super dense buds!
week 7 and cant support any more weight. These branches are all staked and they are flopping so hard
picture.php

I just snapped this while the lights where on when I discovered the broken limb
Ill get some night shots of the other clones I got from the shop

nicksGC98

so cal 420 growers association inc.

so cal 420 growers association inc.

did somebody mentioned clones I have clones I have the best clones around and it's a very rare strain in fact it's one of a kind you won't find this out there unless somebody makes it. take pre 98 Bubba Kush cross it was green crack and that's what you get is GC 98 or bubba crack

StoneyK

Veteran
po used to be cool but the quality has fallin waaaay off.
I can say though that the ones I got from there were correct genetics an no bugs or diseases but this was at least 2 years ago. from what I hear now they have a broad mite Infestation an lots of issues with pm.
seeds seem to be the smart play these days. unless you know someone who has a truely elite clone id not waste my time with played oit dislensary clones of god knows what...
it almost always ends in heart break...lol

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Seeds or head up north if you must have cuts ....p2p has a very clean clone room could teach these clubs down here a thing or two...p.o. Back in the day when they were in that office building in that tiny office space was a joke cleanliness wise. Stoneyk I noticed you looking for cookies try p2p candyland very forum cookie Dom.

We purchased some clones from Cloneville in Studio City back in June. They were all healthy and bug free. It's a bit of a drive from where I'm at, but I'd definitely go there again.

We've also purchased clones from a couple of dispensaries in LA and Orange County. Both times buying from dispensaries, we ended up with bugs :(

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
What are you looking for to be honest theres so many options up there for cuts and even seeds ....you looking for a certain strain?

BrainSellz

Veteran
Not too specific... Just looking for a reputable shop that I can get a few cuts from that are what they say they are. Green crack, some Urkle would be nice and so would so many others!

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Try dark heart nursery (they have a twitter) their dream queen is green crack the name was changed and I believe they have urkle I've never used them but they get pretty good reviews ....p2p in San Jose i have used if you don't mind driving 88 miles from you or abouts they have the flowers of the cuts which is a plus very clean spot I'd suggest kens phantom (cherry pie x GDP) , Kens GDP and candyland (bay platinum cookies x GDP) very cookie Dom pretty good smoke but they have some others blue dream an og kush and some others. Dark heart may or may not be delivering to a club in your area check out the twitter.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yippeee - if ya'll can find a Green Crack cut worth the fuss - round one is on me!!!!

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
One of the cuts I really wish I hadn't let go was the oaksterdam green crack I had in 2009 I didn't for see oaksterdam/blue sky sr-71 going down ....grape romulan the other one haven't seen them since down here.

StoneyK

Veteran
speaking of oaksterdam...
I had their purple kush and dear lord its the only stuff ive ever said is just too much...
got you obliterated but then the munchies would kick in... an dear god, you would eat everythimg in the house lick yoir fingers an start knawin on them...lol
I swear I gained 30 pounds havin that smoke around my friends wouldnt touch it.
,, lol
Still got my fire og cut from oaksterdam its been main main girl for a few years now. never disappoints!

potter007

It looks like this thread is dead, any CPR.. lol I just moved to Torrance from Texas and looking to get a head start on mothers. I was wondering the best place in SoCal with legit genetics. I went the seed bank route when I was back in Texas growing it all from the original Skunks, Haze, Cheese, and Dourban Poisons to the Holy Grail Kush, Fire Og, Tahoe Og, etc.. but because I recently moved I have know access to my old genetics. Any tips would be appreciated. Stay blessed and again I really want to stay away from the seed banks.

Latest posts

Latest posts