What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA Pure Kush , Bubba Kush & Purple Indica

ElGato

Veteran
hey fellers......thanks for the kind wordz
and a BIG THANKS to all my buddys that dropped in or sent rep......you know who ya are!!!.....i 'prieciate it

M. Steelers , where the hell you been brotha!!! hope all is going well for ya buddy
.......gimmie a call sometime man

aight...
these plants were grown in botanicare "cocogro"(first coco run here!!) with PBP/LK(thanks JC) and AN's big bud, a little bit of blackstrap thrown in every other watering or so and a 2 week flush to finish em off
lights on temps were 75-82F and nights were 67-72F

somebody asked about the similarities between bubba and LA pure
to me theyre very very similar and i never run one without the other

.........the bubba has a skunky/coffee odor while growing and a coffee/chocolate/kushy/hashy taste.
the LA pure has almost no odor while growing.....perhaps a little hashyness and a twinge of a cumin like smell...the taste of the LA Pure is fruity/incensy/kushy/hashy to me
personally i like both , theyre great smoke imho

the PI is also known as ultraviolet and purple G and is a tightly held clone only
it's pretty damn sensitive to nutes , but i think i got her pretty close to dialed this time
i only ran her once brfore and the verdict is still out on whether or not she's gonna be a long term keeper.....more sampling is needed, yup...more and more and more lol

bubba and pure together at 9 wks, but for the life of me i cant remember which one is which lol......i think bubba on left?

and a couple a bubba shotz from 7 wks

mj

Piffington

Killer shots my man! :headbange Plants are looking daaank. I'm also switching to coco in the forseeable future, hope my bubba looks as nice as yours. PI looks so good, for now I'll have to settle with a pack of MSM's darkside beans. I've heard she's as narcotic as they come, what do you think bro?

Hey grapepunched, those Darkside x ChemBX1 beans should produce some fine ladies indeed. :rasta:

mysta177

Gato....wuz up man? Looking real nice.....Im pretty sure I have the same cut of PI and was wanting a few pointers on what she did well with.....dam she a low low yielder!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ElGato nice images friend...thank you for taking the time to have a nice background as well...and I love the gunny sack image, creative..this one's my favorite...DD
25504PKwk9_1.JPG

Last edited:
K

krushonkush

Funny how good pics always make it back to the front page. Have not seen El in awhile. This man knows some shit! mean too!j/k lol :wave:
Hope all is well Mj. Maybe post some new pictures for us, if you got time?
I'm sure your loving that new cab and light. And you know we all want to see your girls! later....

Stoked to find out

Stoked to find out

This plant I got labeled as uncirculated og is actually the original pure kush, the Hollywood pure kush or la pure kush, the big yielding vigorous og one. Almost all my mother's died due to a viral fungal issue over the winter and the uncirculated og (actually the original la pure kush) was one of the few to survive. Today I found out it is actually the pure kush which makes perfect sense. We will make some nice new SEE Seeds crosses with her this year. I'm thinking soldog (stardawg guava x (sour bubble bx4 x original diesel/headband daywrecker)) crossed to the la pure kush and the (motorbreath15 x marmalade sherbet) with the pure kush would both be really nice.:peacock:

Mudraya

This plant I got labeled as uncirculated og is actually the original pure kush, the Hollywood pure kush or la pure kush, the big yielding vigorous og one. Almost all my mother's died due to a viral fungal issue over the winter and the uncirculated og (actually the original la pure kush) was one of the few to survive. Today I found out it is actually the pure kush which makes perfect sense. We will make some nice new SEE Seeds crosses with her this year. I'm thinking soldog (stardawg guava x (sour bubble bx4 x original diesel/headband daywrecker)) crossed to the la pure kush and the (motorbreath15 x marmalade sherbet) with the pure kush would both be really nice.:peacock:

It wouldn’t be surprised if it was the legit one because she is a trooper, a strong solid plant like pre98 is. The Suge just seems like a nice S1 in comparison.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Suge = cut is a very bubba cut. The LA Pure Kush and the Hollywood Pure Kush are two different plants!!! One refers to the Suge Pure and the other the Topanga Pure - both of which are very different plants.

The "uncirculated OG" I know of was dropped by everyone that had it - because it was just a lack luster plant that didn't breed or pass any of the proper traits.

dank.Frank