What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

smokaholik

thanx nandro my friend
Jdog, this ones from tirich mir (chitral) highest moinatin in hindukush the one in the 1st or secon page, heres the pix to refreesh memeory

and heres the 4 week dried

a closer look, the leaf wasleft on likea crown heheh, king of kushes like budwieser lol cuz it was the best kush found from many seeds and phenos and cannot be replaced for its qualities

and closer

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ah man, thanks for those killer pic's and info.
Both of those kush strains sounds awesome.
The Kush/haze one sounds right up my alley!
Killer pic's too bro, they look so frosty and dank.

G

Great info and pic's as always :respect:
Best of luck and have fun on your next trip!

smokaholik

Jdog my friend, its a pleasure when u drop by and bless me with ure compnay, thanx for the kind words mate and i hope ure kushes turn out just as goood for u

niel thanx mate and i wihs peace to u and ur efamily to, ill smoke one for u when im in the moantins next and have a happy green summer ureself my friend , if u not doing nuthing come by pakistan

D

dankiestog

thanks for the insight..such a great thread...& great pics there...sounds like ur having all kinds of fun...stay safe and grow on....thanks again for the insight...

Last edited:
A

Afghanicus

thanx afhganicus, and i hope u find ure own landrace indicia that u have been searchin ffor

thanks smoka, i have been watching this thread with much interest. I'm sure i will obtain some landrace genetics eventually. I just wish they were more available. I'm sure my determination will pay off oneday even if i have to go on a pilgrimage to obtain what i want. For now i will have to make do with what is available from seed breeders. Keep those pics coming.

peace and happy growing :)

ngakpa

Veteran
Hi - if there are people here interested in Hindu Kush landraces I have a number of seeds available which I will see about having put on seedbay - both are genuine hashish cultivars direct from growers... they produce some of the most tasty and mellow smoking hash around ... strongly funky smell and potent too - plants go to about 3 - 4 metres outside, one higher altitude strain finishes in October, the other in November - very enjoyable for sure

as I say, I will see about having them listed on seedbay if people are interested

cheers,

Ngakpa

Last edited:

aeric

Veteran
Very interested Ngakpa....more info about where they came from would be nice too.

~JJ~

I'm doing Master Kush.
I've had her for over a year and I'm letting her go.
Of course this last run the high is better than ever and the taste is nice and spicy.

smokaholik

hi everyone, i hope ure all doing great and peace to u and ure families, sorry to evey1 who has posted or sent me a pm, ive been traveling to and fro and i aplogise for any delay my dear friends

Dankiest og , im greatly humbled that u aprrecaited my thread and thanx for the well wishes my brother, i just come back from pakistan and have so many new pictures, i hope ul bear with me

afghanicus my buddy, i hope ure stil searching for ure landrace indica and u never know fingers crossed ull get her soon, i have many seeds there and for the last 2 years my friends have been growing them and categarising them, with the aim breeding and crossing them, so maybe some seeds may be available in the future me friend

HEY philly, i dont think ive had the pleasure of ure compnay b4 but thank u very much for saying hello, i hope il see more of u

hey ngakpa those seeds sound intresting, where abouts did u get them from and how was ure travel thru pakistan

hey jj, r those master kush from ducth passion, i only ever tried it in the dam over a decade ago and it was lovely eveing weed lol

and for any one else who has been following this thread, i appreciate it very much and thank u

smokaholik

here is a pic of the tirah valley sativa that is also shown on earlier pages

aint she lovely a landrace tribal sativa :headbange

and the smoke, WOW,she was the chosen after seeraching thru approx 150 seeds from the valley

A

Afghanicus

that looks wonderful smokaholik, how blessed you are to have access to these wonderful genetics :) I'm growing the sensi seeds version of hindu kush at the moment so it will be interesting to see how she compares to those previous pics of the mountain kush. It's winter here now so they wont grow to any significant size (due to short days) but at least i can get a sampler and produce some seeds for a summer grow. I can grow during winter here as well as i live in a subtropical frost free climate.

I'm really starting to love the landraces more and more.

~JJ~

smokaholik said:
here is a pic of the tirah valley sativa that is also shown on earlier pages

aint she lovely a landrace tribal sativa :headbange

and the smoke, WOW,she was the chosen after seeraching thru approx 150 seeds from the valley
I love it when they braid.:)
Very Nice :wave: in deed

smokaholik

hey afghanicus thank u kind sir, yes she is deffinately lovely and i am very blessed, wat was the germ rate on the sensi hindu kush ive read alot about poor germ rates,i seen a couple of sensi hndu kush years ago and from wat i rememeber they where extremely short an grew a thickmain stem, finished after about 54 days and was lovely lemon kush weed, not to strong but just nice to smoke and relax about 2 feet tall but they did stink

JJ dont we all lol, how was ure master kush jj and was it from ducth passion

heres one of my freinds room full of a few tirah valley sativas and some kush from pakistan

Latest posts

Latest posts