What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Mriko , its always a pleasure my brother to have u pass thru, , can i ask where abouts from tirah valley did u get the seeds from, i got mien from the burbaz khel area of tirah valley, an dif ures turn out liek the seeds i found, ll i can say is OMG , the mexican hazes and kali mists ive tried in dam dont coem close to this

Salam Smokaholic !

Actually I don't know form hwre in Tirah they come from. Alas, I don't have a right contact for going Tirah... I got them from buds that my Peshawar Chacha grew (he did it right in front of his hotel haha !). All I saw from them were the buds (definitely witha sativa look), about 1 year old ones, which had a nice golden color, with a as nice woody/hazy scent and perfume. High was energetic and happy one. certainly a fraction of what it should be considering that it had ben stored for a whole year in a sizzling peshawar storing room eheh.

By the way, I'm on for a new journey, will be there next month Insha Allah ! Alhamdulillah ! Soooooo happy ! :D

Irie !

mangled

awsome thread.
The hash looks amazing, drooling over here wish i could smoke on some.
nice plants too :)

smokaholik

walaikum as salaam Mriko, yes i can deffinately see the weed degrading in the peshawer heat but if u get a chance go to tirah valley it is spectacular and so is the weed lol, dont forget toget seeds lol, inshallah u will have a very good journey and i will be in pakistan then so if u need nething at all my brother just let me know, and again have wonderful journey and SALAAM alaikum

mangled thanx for the kind words my friend i justhoped my discriptions and and pix where up to standard of icmag, if u have ne questions then plz ask

T dot, uve blessed me wih ur company again, im sorry but i have no idea how to use ebay my brother and not sure if they would be in demand, but thanx for the input tdot, by the way the oil in ure gallery looks yummy, i wish i was mixing some of this hash withsoem of that oil lol

Salam Smokaholic, Mriko, and all.
I would just like to say, awesome thread. Having backpacked the "hippie trail" from Italy to India in 1974-75 this thread brings back so many good memories, especially the photos. Some of you may know that the hippie trail followed Alexander the Great's path from Europe to Asia and later became the overland trade route between the two regions.
I spent several weeks in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and at that time the people were very friendly, especially in Afghanistan. Once they found out we were from USA, (pronouced oosa) they opened their homes and stores to us. One particular place in Kabul was the "New Nuristan Guesthouse" on Chicken street. The owners were so happy to have us and showed us around the town introducing us to all. The scenery in and around the Kyber pass area was spectacular.
Anyhoo, thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Sorry for any hijack, none intended.

Kindest Regards,
hr. :wave:

Last edited:
say smoke that hashish looks familiar and yep great to see a 100% kush thread. isnt gardah what the locals smoke had a friend and got x amt of kush beans only released 20 of them so far in the usa and popped 30 myself about 2 weeks ago and ill see what happens great post...wish i still could get that hashish its sooooo cheap and potent keeps you flying seems like forever

will be watching this hope you keep it alive
ggg

jaydogg you and greens got a batch coming just had to take care of my peeps on the se coast first.

D

DJ_highst_

what a kick ass thread!!

It would be cool if we could get some of the friends you met over there to register on this site, lol. How cool would it be to pick their brains' about the hash/smoke over there.

Imagine those guys stepping into some of the Kush Bitch-fest threads and laying the smack down on all the BS info being shared.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Highrollers any memories from the Good Ol'time are most than welcome ! this is History !
By the way, people are still amazingly friendly overthere, but definitely there are more suckers than it used to be...
I hope to be able to travel the whole of this historical trail before power-hungry leaders set the whole world on fire.

Salam smokahilic bro ! My, would be very happy to meet you there and share a nice one ! Alas, I doubt I'll be able to go to Tirah. Needs a permit and considering the current situation I strongly doubt I would be given one. Neither I have a contact who could take me there. Wait and see...
Have you visited Bara's dope market ?
Da Khudai Pa Aman !

Irie !

JDOG6000

Veteran
I wish we could still just go over there are talk to the locals about were to find the best seeds and stuff.
Check out the culture. I'm ashamed at whats happening there right now.
OK No politics sorry.

I love these landrace strains from the mountians.
The first strain...the Kush with the Hazey spice, sounds most interesting to me!
Killer thread man, keep it up.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
this thread is awesome. i really envy you mriko those are some extremely fine genetics you have come across. i hear you jdog about going out there i would love it,its defiantly a dream of mine to travel around the world collecting beans. hopefully in the future americans will be able to get back out there. than again who knows the way shits going.

a lil pricer aswell 100grams for 1500 rupees ( 14 pound)---damn i wish i considered that pricey, in my hood theres a dude who sells cali hash made from trainwreck and others for FORTY a gram...ridiculous...This is my faveriote thread i read since chemdogs....

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
greetings everyone !

Just a bitof hello from amazing Peshawar ! Things are going ok as usual, nice people, good food and excellent smoke of course ! Still, situation is so-so, for since beginning of year the dope shops have been closed ! yeah, seems it's not possible anymore to play with big lumps of hash after shooting a few ak47 bullets, wail wail ! Hash prices have risen by 100% !!!
But still good anyway, from good relaxing one, to devastating.

Still, if some people are on the way to Pakistan, better you avoid Karachi, protest go too hot overthere, and it'sprtest season here. Peshawar ia alaways as great as ever, but the town has suffered a bombing campaigns in recent months (of different origin). I don't say that to deter anyone (come while you can !), but when here, keep yourself informed about local news, that's important.
I know someone from hicmag will show up soon here, so anyone more ? Yay, come to Pakistan !

Irie !

Mriko

smokaholik

pece to all my friends on here, sorry i have been away for a while as i have been in pakistan and have just returend but am going back ina month again so its been very busy tiem of year andi wishu all well,

Highroller im glad i rekindled ure memory banks my friend and the hospitality is still the same as people are very friendly, and the scenery my brother is still amazing ans as mriko says any memories from the good ol times are welcome ehere brother

ginogreen, yup gardah is wat the locals smoke althought black hash is also there, ne idead where them seeds coem from and i hope u have a mgreat harvest from them

dj, the internet is somethign the locals have very limited access to around those areas, its bad enuff with fonelines lol but cable or sattelite tv gets everywhere, and as i have never encountered the la or american kushes i couldnt give a fair account of them my friend or comparison and as gino sys i belive they r to didfenrt subjects

smokaholik

salaam again, sorry im posting inbits like this but i cannot access thepm area uless i have 50 post, so to any one who has pmed me im sorry for the delay ,

Nandro my buetiful brother thank you very much for the well wishes and i wish peac upun u and ure family to bro, thanks for the love :wave:

salaam alaikum mriko bhai dam my brother i justgot back a few days ago and have seen this thread i was in peshawer for 2 weeks staying in university town round the corner from islamia college, i missed u out there but inshallah ill be backin 1 month so hope u r stillthere and going strong, yes i have visited the market in peshawer 3 years ago, a lot of selection of hashes fromt here, i got soem seeds from a guy there but told by others that it was probaly ditch weed so i got rid of them, tirah valley is still ok to travel if u have a pakistani identity other wise to much politics.
as to the weed prices mriko , the shops where slowly closing in peshawer but if u got to jamrud, they r still there plenty and same price, i bought 6 X 100grams of diferrent gardah and same price 1000 rpsonly on 9 may , 3 weeks ago , if u stay on old jamrud road outside the famouse islamia college so it is on ure righthand side, go str8 on and after about 10 mins driving u will be in khyvber area jamrud where ther is nothing but amazign freshhash for the tribsmen, still open my dear brother so dont miss out my brother, the hash from there coem all over and is betetr , the dope dealers inpeshawer buy from there and not even the best grade, as far as karachi ges, not my kinda place, tobusy like london and its all ways hectic and noisy neway lol, plus to far fromthe weed, but inshallah u r having a great holiday and i hope u r there when i get back and inshallah uwill allow me to take u ona tour lol, it would be my pleasure :woohoo:

smokaholik

hey jgog, glad to have u with me again bro,, the hazey kush was amazign but between me and my friends we go for the lemon sativa from tirah vally more as the taste is rediclous like tangy sherbut, and its a pleasure to smoke as with the stone of it so trong yet so comfortable and enjoyable, recey yet enjoyable, the hazey one is on the same ;level potency wise but it is alot mure rithless, it saps the enrygy right out of me, a few days i had felt week and ravenous, uknow when u get up and ure stomacch feels so airy and no matter wat u eat or rest u still feell queezy and , thenmy friends told me the same thing and it was the hazey one, the taste is awsome witht eh kushy but woddy hazy taste and they high is brutal,but it cant be smoked daily, when my mates wwanted to rol a spliff it would be the lemon there hands would rech for first as the overall bouquet , taste and high make it slightly favourable, but when its a single knockout occasion its the hazey one lol, i got a few pix of both cured soil lpost emup soonhopefully

smokaholik

hey plant beaner and nadro, just for u 2 lol

this is the greasy one that u an see on the first page atthe top from swat

but she rimindsvery muchof afghan, very sedative and dreamy PURE MEDICINE for the body

this become

this

here some more shots of other varies kushes

can i say these whre 4 weeks dry not cured at all

Latest posts

Latest posts