What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spring crops. 2 grows a year

caliprop215

Veteran
Anyone doing a spring harvest this year? Let's see some pics!

I'm thinking about throwing these 25 blue cookie girls outside right now to flower. They will have 2 months to bud before the start of the real outdoor season.

Let's see some spring grows people.... it's going to be 70 for next month or so so why not.good central California weather . Besides the 1st day of spring its gna rain a little

Attachments

• 15531042269535206300172972244169.jpg
    15531042269535206300172972244169.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 31
  • 15531043695735938049215044523181.jpg
    15531043695735938049215044523181.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Plant spacing looks great. Reflective walls like panels or panda film a few inches from the outside grow bags will increase yield. It's also easy to water by hand or add drip lines or flood/drain (bottom feed) irrigation with that table.

caliprop215

Veteran
Just ties these girls down. Look like shit now but tomorrow will be a nice full canopy

I got ants. Any suggestions on getting rid of them??????

Attachments

• 20190321_000710.jpg
    20190321_000710.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190321_000731.jpg
    20190321_000731.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20190321_000740.jpg
    20190321_000740.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 28

caliprop215

Veteran
Plant spacing looks great. Reflective walls like panels or panda film a few inches from the outside grow bags will increase yield. It's also easy to water by hand or add drip lines or flood/drain (bottom feed) irrigation with that table.

Thanks.... I know it would help but I dont haveany walls right now....I hand water right now. Surprisingly I've only given then water twice since planted about 16 ounces 2 times..... and it's hot in the room ... but they havent need it so I let roots stretch and they have while bottom of pots full of roots

kokomarin

I ,m moving 2plants in the bush from house,in 5lpots,in flowering mode allready.
I run my seeds from mixed genetic.
Now,first flowering is for finding plants for growing outdoor whole year.
Revegetation will show me when will start flowering again.
I have three sisters with very similar look and smell,shape is also similar only size is diferent.
This year still without any branded seed,i make order last night .

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I sprayed some chemical ant spray around the perimeter of the house in the past but I think I have had better results with boric acid powder, cinnamon, or diatomaceous earth applied around the edges/corners of the room.

caliprop215

Veteran
I sprayed some chemical ant spray around the perimeter of the house in the past but I think I have had better results with boric acid powder, cinnamon, or diatomaceous earth applied around the edges/corners of the room.

O yea I forgot about de I got a bag in the shed.thanks

caliprop215

Veteran
I'm moving 3 plants outdoors today, Blueberry Headband crosses.

They're small, only about a foot high.

at 42 North.

Yea I might be doing the same thing...maybe start flowering in here for first couple weeks night still get pretty cold

I ,m moving 2plants in the bush from house,in 5lpots,in flowering mode allready.
I run my seeds from mixed genetic.
Now,first flowering is for finding plants for growing outdoor whole year.
Revegetation will show me when will start flowering again.
I have three sisters with very similar look and smell,shape is also similar only size is diferent.
This year still without any branded seed,i make order last night .

I'm going to flower these all the way thru .I can get more of the same clones if I need to. I o ly reveg if that's the only option to keep the genetics. Otherwise it takes to long

redlaser

Veteran
Any thoughts of throwing these outdoors right now for a early harvest????

I think it could be done, although I’m waiting until 4/1 myself to do the same thing. Mine are smaller so hoping warmer inside night temps and steady light will make for bigger starts.

Sacramento average last frost date is 3/21, Modesto 3/28, Auburn 4/11, Nevada City 6/1, LA is 2/1.

Boric acid and sugar water works for the ants, there is a commercially available form with 15% boric acid I believe. Terro is the brand. Works really well, and so far my own attempts to replicate have fallen short

Malato

the ones in grow bags will be ready in may, usually chop another outdoor crop mid to late september as well as another in late december,, 30N where im at

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
So this is possible? I knew it was, but posted about it on another forum, and was told no. As the days were getting longer. Evidence was offered, but I was never convinced.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Been doing it for years! Summer your plants under 20hr photo period and then switch to 12 12, ten days before putting them out. Make sure the outdoor photo period is not over 12hrs in the beginning. Once you put them out you have about 50 to 60 days of flowering. I'm doing it now, with some short stocky fast flowering Indica's. Checked on them this week and they are flowering and stinking!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Damn that forum. They would call this heresy and ban you.

Thanks for your help. It settles my mind. I may even get to make use of this some day :)

caliprop215

Veteran
I think it could be done, although I’m waiting until 4/1 myself to do the same thing. Mine are smaller so hoping warmer inside night temps and steady light will make for bigger starts.

Sacramento average last frost date is 3/21, Modesto 3/28, Auburn 4/11, Nevada City 6/1, LA is 2/1.

Boric acid and sugar water works for the ants, there is a commercially available form with 15% boric acid I believe. Terro is the brand. Works really well, and so far my own attempts to replicate have fallen short

Only 10 days later then mine.... I flipping mine to flower tonight.

Thanks for ant Info

Silverback's force flowering threads explain Ideally you want to start them on 12/12 indoors for a week or so and give them a few hours each day outdoors in the sun before leaving them out to finish.

Here is a link to information Ive gathered on force flowering:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352312

I'll check it out thanks
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78856&pictureid=1931457&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

the ones in grow bags will be ready in may, usually chop another outdoor crop mid to late september as well as another in late december,, 30N where im at
There we go that's what I wanna see some outdoor girls right now. This is what I'm going to do. All goin outside I. A week or so

Been doing it for years! Summer your plants under 20hr photo period and then switch to 12 12, ten days before putting them out. Make sure the outdoor photo period is not over 12hrs in the beginning. Once you put them out you have about 50 to 60 days of flowering. I'm doing it now, with some short stocky fast flowering Indica's. Checked on them this week and they are flowering and stinking!
I've done this 2 years also...let's see some pics
Damn that forum. They would call this heresy and ban you.

Thanks for your help. It settles my mind. I may even get to make use of this some day :)
U can definitely do it. U just get smaller yields because of the weather.

Let's see some outdoor flowers right now guys. Pics!:tiphat:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Give me 4 weeks, mine are out in the ground now! Check my thread ole creeperpark out of the closet and watch. I have my fingers crossed for spring flowers. I have pistils on the plants now.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
ok got photos

ok got photos

You can't expect much with just 10 or 15 days outdoors. In about 30 more days I hope to have spring flower photos to show.

IMG_3611.jpg IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts