What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash - 11 Different Strains Reviewed

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I grow a lot of weed (it's all relative right?), but hash is my smoke of choice. When I grow, I hand my whole crop off to a childhood friend who's been selling up and down stream since we were 18. I grow it and he sends it out the door in one shot.

He called me on Saturday and asked me to drop by so I showed up at noon and he piles 11 bricks of hash next to my coffee. lol. Blond, black, brown, green, red, yellow.... god damn... what a beautiful sight.

This is what he had.
  1. Amsterdam
  2. Moroccan (chocolate)
  3. Black Leb
  4. Lion
  5. Lacoste
  6. Gold Leb
  7. Red Leb
  8. Dolce
  9. Apollo
  10. Romeo
  11. Red Bull

He's been a friend of Bill's for 11 years so the most he does is coffee. He asked me to give them a shot. So here I go :biggrin:

I'll be reporting on them, over the next couple weeks. I'm a one-hitter-quitter and enjoy a gentle buzz, so I'll take one hit and report on it. Then I'll take 4 big hauls and strap myself to the couch for the ride before bed. I may not be functional enough to report on it until the next day though. lol

I'll start by posting pictures, then smoke reports.

Some of the Red is SO red, I'd swear they used food coloring.

Here we go!

1st up is the most amazing smelling hash of the bunch. Very old school. Smells like Indian Rope or Blond from back in the day. I'm looking forward to this one.

Amsterdam
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That stuff looks terrible. I wouldn't smoke it if I were you.

Tell you what. Send it to me and I'll dispose of it properly for you. Sound good?:biggrin:

On a more serious note, I'll be needing a paper towel to wipe the drool of my chin.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Don't ask me where they got the names. lol

Welcome to a world where BM introduces marketing to compete with retail.

BTW, I don't have any Black Leb left so no pictures.
(In Forest Gump's voice) "I smoked some".
It was wonderful :D

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i really enjoy smoking hash too, its always a treat
i always enjoy smoking my home grown buds but the water hash and kief i make is for special occasions
/or for those times i just want to get loose
with so many great looking varieties you got there, this looks like a celebration, brother!
so did he make these from your stock or get them from other sources?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loved Red Lebanese when going to A'dam....and Temple Balls. Yes, Red Leb is really that color! Hash envy!! ;o)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
This is art...great pictures man!
Thanks. Phone camera with a $12 universal macro lens attachment from Best Buy. lol

i really enjoy smoking hash too, its always a treat
i always enjoy smoking my home grown buds but the water hash and kief i make is for special occasions
/or for those times i just want to get loose
with so many great looking varieties you got there, this looks like a celebration, brother!
so did he make these from your stock or get them from other sources?
One of his connections.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I haven't seen anything like that in years, makes my taste buds search their memory banks. People don't bring hash like that here anymore, at least in my circle.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
those are nice pics maybe i should get new phone my trac phones ancient i saw some pics on here the other day dude did with a samsung blew my mind at the quality pic. its why i havnt posted any pic on here yet that and not to computer smart still learning how stuff works on this site

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks beauty, the pictures don't do them justice.

And by that I mean your dirty lens ya grubby mug.