What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Angola Red #13 X Colombian Black) X Original Haze Male

Greasy Glands

Hey guys i just thought i'd share a White Buffalo Seeds grow im doing currently (Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M. Theyre in 1.5 gallon pots in Pro Mix HP with dolomite lime, pure earth worm castings, high p bat guano and being fed with Medi One. They are under a 150 hps for veg than i will flower them under a 315 cmh in a 3x3 tent. I was gifted 2 phenos of this cross that was done no till and flowered for 14 1/2 weeks & 16 weeks. A #4 and #5. The #4 had sweeter terps floral like with woody tones it also had a slight pleasant woody flavour and a euphoric heady effect. The #5 was my personal favourite though, It was a heavy Savoury Sweet Incense smelling pheno with beautiful strong terps out of the jar and after the bust up. The effects were killer after a couple full water hits, It was Racy/Euphoric and best of all it had the piff after burn aroma! She had my place smelling strongly of incense!! So all in all i enjoyed it very much it was my favourite flower i have come across in a long time so im very excited to have been given an opportunity to run out some of these!

***The Flower picture was added as a mistake but its Namibian #1 Cut which is an African Selection by White Buffalo Seeds. Has a very unique aroma of honey melon wood. It has a very enjoyable racy effect***

Attachments

• 20190304_182511.jpg
    20190304_182511.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190304_105126.jpg
    20190304_105126.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Greasy Glands

(Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M. I have this plant in a 1.6 gallon pot and let it get root bound to try to help with the stretch as im in a tent and so far at day 12 of flower its stretched 2 inches so far. It's showing really tight internode spacing. This pheno smells like incense In veg....In my opinion it smells like the breeder steve sweet skunk flowers after burn aroma. As a feeder its very easy to keep happy...Its been a treat to grow. It bushed out nicely from topping a few times. I've never been more excited for a plant to finish! :yay:

Attachments

• 20190601_131410.jpg
    20190601_131410.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 38

Greasy Glands

Thank You Water- its much appreciated...I enjoy sharing my small grow and getting to interact with the community

Greasy Glands

Here's a couple more pictures of this pheno. I'm feeding it raw salts and it seems to be responding well to them. I am noticing what i think is a micronutrient deficiency...Some leaf tips are turning to the side.... so im looking into purchasing a micronutrient mix to hopefully correct this. The plant has stetched 4 inches so far at day 18 and It was veg'ed for 90 days.

Attachments

• 20190604_210611.jpg
    20190604_210611.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190530_103102.jpg
    20190530_103102.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 27

thejact55

Nice selection. Their gonna be a beast. Lol im too scared to veg for 90 days indoors with genetics like this. Best of luck.

Greasy Glands

Thank You thejact55. I agree it is much too long of a veg time. Im hopeful being root bound will keep the stretch down on it. It was my intention originally to use this female as a mother plant but i chose to root clones and flower it out instead. Its a couple days away from 4 weeks in flower so hopefully the stretch will stop soon

Greasy Glands

I had asked to have it moved over here from soil grown as i thought this might be a more appropriate spot but if its better at soil grown i can ask to have it moved back there