What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Russian 600W DWC First Grow

greenshqip

IMG_20190228_221509.jpg

IMG_20190228_221504.jpg

IMG_20190301_222742.jpg

IMG_20190228_221518.jpg

Drop That Sound

Thanks a lot,

Is it right to prune the plant at the time of flowering?

Ya, looks good. Nice canopy, looks like you trained her pretty well, shouldn't stretch too bad with that many tops. I suggest some kind of scrog/trellis net to hold up the many flowers that will start flopping over each other around 5-7 weeks. Hydro buds get bigger, and weigh more when wet ;)

greenshqip

Thank you for coming back to my message.
I kept this plant veg period especially long. For a bigger tree?
How much harvest do you think I can get?

Hydro8

With 600watts and a good veg you should get probably get 10 oz maybe more ? I have never grown White Russian, so it is hard to tell.

Drop That Sound

Guessing you'll get what I already know your expecting, or pretty close too it if not a little more ;)

With the style of scrog/management you been doing to start with you already bypassed the fear that many would have even if they are veterans of low maintenece non trained grows for years. Scrogs always out produce, even 50% more than compared to just letting the plants do their thing. Large single plant DWC scrogs especially rule when it comes time to harvest, as long as you can make it that far.

Youll probably have that beginners luck too, and then start changing things up and wonder why you cant acheive what you did in the beginning lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts