What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MediHaze x OriginalGlue #4

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Pheno D: Chessy-Skunky
- 10.5 Weeks

Bagappeal: Picture says it all, covered in trichomes, dense rock hard buds 9.5/10
Smell: As soon as you open the Jar you will get blasted away from a purgent cheesy, skunky, poop like smell 9/10
Taste: Almost identical to the smell, just not intense as, nice balanced aroma flavor 8/10
Buzz/High: Comes quick with red eyes & a dry mouth, stays long in the head, almost too much to focus a movie or a game, very seductive 9/10

Allover: Ticks all the Boxes, i will def. work with this in the future, great potential! 9/10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Pheno E: GreenTea
- 12 Weeks

Bagappeal: Reminds me on those sticky Panama Buds, nice overall. 8/10
Smell: Nothing else GreenTea, reminds me on the MexicanHaze 8/10
Taste: As the Smell, GreenTea with a slightly Haze note 8/10
Buzz/High: Headhigh comes quick, strong, red eyes & cotton mouth is real 9/10

Allover: Def worth looking into! 8/10

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Pheno F & G: OriginalGlue / LemonGlue
- 8.5 Weeks

Bagappeal: Medium sized Golfball Nugs full of trichomes 9/10
Smell: One reflects the OG#4 in every way, the other with some hints of lemon, very nice! 9.5/10
Taste: The Lemon one is my favorite, while the OG#4 is super classical, could easy beat some OG flavor 9/10
Buzz/High: as a nice modified Glue, the lemon gives you crazy heartbeats 9/10

Allover: Bagseeds already waiting to get popped, pure fyah! 9/10

OakyJoe

Veteran
Okay, time for a new round, this time i selected 10 seeds from the grow before!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Nice, looking forward to the second round. Did you take seeds from one particular female or did you spread it out?

for this one i took the bagseeds from the 2 i liked the most.
i saved seeds & wrote down notes from all of those 13 girls before, i might grow them aswell since i found em all excluding 1 to be superb!

I jused finished smoking the jars of last round and im pretty impressed with the genetics!
overall it was worth to grow em, still happy to got a handful of the oriiginal seeds besides!

For now i will only look into the bagseeds of 2 different ladies, mostly glue characters but not at all...
my goal is to work to clean and select this genetic abit before looking for some gems... still got very random plants...

OakyJoe

Veteran
9/9 made it! They will do their 2-3 Weeks of Veg before they getting cloned and flipped

OakyJoe

Veteran
8 stayed and doing there thing in veg, currently i haven't any space left for em since they also slower then the rest i will clone em and hold em down till autumm or put them outside and safe clones for another autumm run with em... we will see! for now they all look very uniform to eachother!

OakyJoe

Veteran
i managed to keep em in veg alive, i wil ltransplant em into 4/8liters these days, they very uniform for now!

stay tuned!

bless!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Repotted em into 2 Liters each plant cocos/perlite mix :)

will let em do a little bit more veg before i flip em!

stay tuned!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Alright best handful F3 seeds a soaked and popped

I took 5 seeds of each plant I liked & mixed em for blind grow and testing :D

OakyJoe

Veteran
Very busy these days and without constant internet :(

A little Update, i'm still germinating seeds and try to work with the best 14 this time, i began to germinate seeds from all seedplants from last round, not focus on one single plant this time.

picture.php

they go together with some Headstash S1 & S.A.S.L. from 2018

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
the final list:
47 Seedplants in total for the first run, i stuff them in 3 diffrent tents later, thinking about 12 in each tent and keep the rest in veg or select out the not so nice ones

picture.php

16x S.A.S.L
Female:
Louis XIII OG = King Louis XIII x Tahoe OG Kush
Male:
Echnaton = Bomb Threat x Face/Off OG BX1
(Bomb Threat = Bubba Kush S1, #7)

14x GlueHz ( MediHaze x GG4 )
3x Headstash S1 ( Karma Genetics - Headstash )
5x LemonGarlic OG S1 ( HSO - LemonGarlic OG )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts