What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

Buckeyebandit

GATOR BAIT Rock solid flowers on this one. Flush mode

picture.php

zif

Veteran
Tried to get my lady to describe how the Big Bad Wolf smells. Instead I got "OMG that is so foul, get it away from me".

I think we have a winner. :biggrin:

The buds from all six plants smell almost exactly the same. My nose says chemmy, hoppy, & super dank. The only thing the wife could say was disgusting skunk. I don't get skunk, really, but agree it's disgusting, in the best possible way.

nickman

Veteran
Tried to get my lady to describe how the Big Bad Wolf smells. Instead I got "OMG that is so foul, get it away from me".

I think we have a winner. :biggrin:

The buds from all six plants smell almost exactly the same. My nose says chemmy, hoppy, & super dank. The only thing the wife could say was disgusting skunk. I don't get skunk, really, but agree it's disgusting, in the best possible way.

Please show us some pics...

Here’s a few of my Bubba Ain’t Shit’s at about 7 weeks.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese x PTK male & female both in 1gals

View Image

View Image

Another one dominated by the PTK, the fans on the girl scream PTK to me.

You gonna dig through the F2? My Cheese x PTK went for a ride in my washer and dryer. Found them in my pocket and immediately germed them in a paper towel. A few made it...

Cannavore

Veteran
Another one dominated by the PTK, the fans on the girl scream PTK to me.

You gonna dig through the F2? My Cheese x PTK went for a ride in my washer and dryer. Found them in my pocket and immediately germed them in a paper towel. A few made it...

I just chopped them. They all smell like minty jack herer genotypes to me lol. I didn't f2 but I have a few left and I also made an accidental cross with them and a male from an afghani cross from bodhi.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just chopped them. They all smell like minty jack herer genotypes to me lol. I didn't f2 but I have a few left and I also made an accidental cross with them and a male from an afghani cross from bodhi.

I can dig it....the high note in the PTK aroma comes off kinda minty before the pine registers with my brain. Interested in your thoughts when the stuff is ready.

therevverend

Veteran
Is that a book about shroom’s?

One of the best, an excellent guide.

I know this is a thread for flower pics, hopefully I'm not taking it too far off course with my Veg pics. I love watching plants grow outdoors! I'll start with a Faux G Purple.

The last couple years for some reason my Faux G keeps getting fucked up. Storm damage knocking the plant over, then the next storm snapping the stalk, another plant getting big and blocking it's light, boytritis attack!, always seems to be something. I always end up with very few perfect mature mold free flowers. Here's how she looks this year.

picture.php

What I like about this strain, it can get big quickly. Urkle is a fine strain but it's hard to get large outdoors. The Faux G changes that. You can see how the top has outgrown the branching on the bottom. I stuck it in the ground a couple weeks ago and it's taken off.

When I show my garden to my friends they always comment on the Burkle 2.0. It's a little over 4 feet tall, one of my smallest plants. Even so I think it may yield as much as plants twice it's size. A friend compared it to exotic ferns, I don't know. It's one of those Afghani types that always looks out of place and surreal. I wanted to get that to come through in my pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Outstanding bushiness. This is the little sister, not so little any more. Doesn't have the same charisma but it's a beautiful hashplant.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts