What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Wookie test: Loompa's HB x wookie & Lemon diesel x wookie

billycw

Veteran
Headband x Wookie
Went through a bit of a ugly duckling teenage stage but starting to swell and take shape now. Digging this girl, smells like fresh lavender tennis ball perfume, extra ball fuzz. About 6 weeks in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm looking forward to see how these turn out for your for sure. Thanks for the update. How many LHB x Wookies are you running again?

billycw

Veteran
Who dat is, thanks for tagging along, have 6 LHB x Wookie and 5 lemon diesel x wookie flowering out. Will get individual pics with next update.

billycw

Veteran
Loompa's HB x Wookie's update
Starting to finish up and fill out nicely. All ladies will be on the heavy side in the yield department. Smells stalled a bit around week 6 but are really amping up now.

This line reminds me of Cinderella, yup Cinderella the story. All through out flower its been a bit of an ugly duckling story, little hairy looking, nice gangley branching stucture making her look a bit of a teen tripping over her feet at times... Rounding home she's starting to rock up nicely, amping up her smells and really rolling with her trich production. Mop the floor Cinderellie to BAM Cinderella lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wide shot of section
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Loompa HB x Wookie update Continued...

Largest yielding looking real promising
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is about 3 weeks behind the rest, I kept her pretty natural without bending her too much to show structure
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Been a minute since I've updated these girls...

I'm saving my overall impressions until after I've sampled the smoke. Here is where I'm at with them...

Headband x Wookie
Large yielding line that throws very large buds, unfortunately 2 of 6 (the largest ladies) showed some botrytis weakness. 2 more were just meh average type with some perfumey characteristics, lacking a bit in bag appeal.

That really leaves me with 2 ladies to look at past a one night stand... Oral aside, one leans headband one more wookie.

The wookie I've noticed is like a 16 year old group of girls getting ready to go out for the night, lots of hair flying around, with a perfumey hairspray lavender body lotion mixing of smells heavily lingering adding density to the rooms atmosphere...

The headband leaner has more of a kush tone to her, kind of slight tennis ball sweetness with a hint that a girl used the ball last, perfume subconsciously lingering.

Summer run which wasn't the cleanest but had some kill right next to them do fine. Seemed to really want more Cal/mag then I was willing to give atm lol seeing the same in the lemon diesel x wookie line.

Headband x Wookie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Lemon Diesel x Wookie are all still running through flower. Looking like a 70 day flower time. Really digging the strong lemon leaner's, more of a bitter or tart lemon then the sweet and sugary I'm used to.

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice job on these. Aside from F2s and one cross I did I was going to let my one lone full season Cacoon (LHB x Wookie) finish flowering outside and be done with it. Sounds like we're on the same page. I didn't run into Botrytis issues indoors but I was only able to flower out 3 females. I'm hoping the one outdoors will hang in there and not give me any trouble.

:yes:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Man!! Those pics on the previous page are some sick looking shits! They look like some fuel smelling, no baggie containing the smell, face-sweating after a hit, buds. I need some Wookie hybrids in my life!

DJXX

Veteran
Great Pics...thanks...i have Neroli..the SkunkVA X Wookie coming and am gonna order the Loompa cross especially after a look at yours..thanks for sharing..DJXX

billycw

Veteran
Thanks everyone, appreciated.

Still haven't given a full sample test to the Headband x wookies, but early samples are nice smoke. I'll post up a smoke report very soon...

Update on the Lemon Diesel x Wookie girls...

Really digging this line, seeing a green and a purple pheno. The smells are interesting...

3 lines of smells, first is a lemon profile but lemon peel tart like and loud, second is a perfumy base with a sour note, last reminds me of old Supersilverhaze, like 7up with sour and hazey notes .

I still have 3 in flower, 2 lemon peel and 1 perfume, will update soon.

Lemon Diesel x Wookie -#1 harvest (reminds me of old Supersilverhaze, like 7up with sour and hazey notes)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
About damn time my lazy ass does a smoke report on these two lines, and a here we go...

Loompa's HB x wookie

Bag: nicely dense structure with a good amount of trich coverage. Seemed to be hair heavy or lots of Pistils, have noticed the same on some of the other wookie lines I've played with.

Smell: Smells ranged from slight fresh tennis ball, perfume (I get this with all the wookie's I've ran, might be what people call lavender) and hairspray type tones.

Taste: On inhale I get the taste when you walk in on 16 year old girls getting ready to go out, kind of hairspray and perfume mix, on exhale along with the teenage youth I get a nice dank kind of back end. Smooth but can catch you.

Effect: Some of the Headband pressure comes along with this smoke about 5-10 minutes after toking, nice heavy head day smoke for me although can get a bit confusing with greedy tokes.

Running 2 girls back, but not sure if she'll stay in the harem.

billycw

Veteran
Lemon diesel x wookie

Bag: nicely dense spear shaped nugs, good trich coverage.

Smell: This line really threw a range of good smells, Strong acidic lemon girls, a nice 7up skunky girl, and some Raid bug spray type girls. Really interesting all the way around for me. Slight perfume on some, I get the same with most wookie girls.

Taste: Lemons carry threw nicely on both flower and hash. The Raid girl has a nice funky fuel type tone and my favorite is the 7up skunky girl carrying s slightly sweet 7up coating layer with her puffs. Enjoyed all three flavors of this line.

Effect: Starts off with a nice rushing head, getting you a bit active. With a project started a bit of confusion sets in... A bit greedy with the hits and a bit of laziness is achieved although your still thinking of what projects to do. Reminds me of a super silver haze or diesel.

Really liked this pairing, running a couple girls back and most likely will keep one in the harem. A nice confusing day smoke is how I would sum her up.

M

metsäkana

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]........................................................**** *** L***** F****
[/FONT]

Last edited: