What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests Phe's unknown BST X (OJD's GIRL SCOUT COOKIES X OG CHEM)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Are they all males, or are the ones you thought were female growing balls? How many balls and are they on lower nodes?

Reason I ask is that in my experience, both Chem and OG genetics often throw a few male sacks, but will turn out fully female ultimately. Even if you leave the sacks you won't find seeds. Unless they're full on herms relentlessly growing male flowers, I'd let em keep going.

Good luck!

Peace

The Pheonix

Hey Piff ;) 3 of them showed more in the upper layers so i thought these were too far gone and culled them but i had 1 that was only showing in lower half on the third node of a few branches so i have kept her going and took them off....

its doing ok so ill keep you posted on that ones progress it looks like the number 4 mum at the moment in structure although the leaf pattern does not.. smells very very early amnesia type lemon at the moment

i will admit i did get caught out a few weeks ago with a temp spike so i do plan another run because i'm convinced it was my error but it will have to be next year now sadly :(

Peace piff :tiphat:

The Pheonix

ok ok hands up... piff i'm sure you were right mate and i've i pulled the trigger a bit early

hate to admit it but i may have killed 3 perfectly good plants.......oooopsy

the remaining one around end of week 4

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Glad you're still able to sample some flowers from your own strain. I know the feeling though, first time I grew chem based seeds I was ready to cull everything due to the balls, but all ended up female and some great smoke ultimately.

Hoping the one remaining is a good un!

Peace

The Pheonix

Thanks Piff :biggrin: i'll will go again with these and i've also got the BST crossed to some Lemon Garlic OG (F1) so i may give them a blast after new year.... this one smells very much like the #6 plant from the test for oj but more lemon mint chocolate :)

Peace Bro

The Pheonix

we are on around week 6 ish and the buds on this plant are too heavy for the branches and with an estimated 5-6 to go i think there will be
a nice bit for me to try :)

i will get some pics today

peace

Phe

The Pheonix

*****HPS WARNING****

She also has a big FAT flowering head ;)

picture.php

i'll follow this one up with another shot in color at the end ;)

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

this girl is showing no signs of slowing down, there is nothing wrong with the terpenes and the growth rate is outstanding and warrants a full plant shot at the end....

Taking the other 3 out proved a winner in the end as she needs plenty of space :biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe :tiphat:

The Pheonix

really pleased with these buds i really could not be happier with this intense sweet lemon meringue coming from the resins never smelt anything like it :biggrin:

picture.php

2 weeks more should see these done

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

these crazy plants never cease to amaze me....... do you ever get bored of this shit :biggrin:

i think not!

LOVE IT! :laughing:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

they are smelling real good to boot Rocky Mountain J....

here are couple of the main cola and its a chunky dense one thats for sure :biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe