What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Valentines Day

So I got a little high and made an attempt at a 4 word funny - covid is a license to fart, because the people with it can't smell, and if anyone complains you respond "free test, you don't have it".

Take it one step further with the sig other on V day - let a big one loose. When they complain, hand over the chocolates. Say "I was just checking you for covid, so these chocolates wouldn't be wasted on you having no taste". You'll get laid for sure.

G

Animate Original Adult Formula.

Though we have a rescue, that when we first took her in, she'd had enough experience in her past of being neglected that she was more compulsive about eating her scat than most dogs.

But most dogs will eat their own scat, given the opportunity. As well as other critters' scat. And the less efficient the digestive tract of the species the scat came from, or the more that species eats nutrients to excess, the more useful/poorly digested stuff remains in their stools, and the more natural it is for dogs to try and eat it.

Just try to train them not to. But it's otherwise not that abnormal.

7thson

Animate Original Adult Formula.

Though we have a rescue, that when we first took her in, she'd had enough experience in her past of being neglected that she was more compulsive about eating her scat than most dogs.

But most dogs will eat their own scat, given the opportunity. As well as other critters' scat. And the less efficient the digestive tract of the species the scat came from, or the more that species eats nutrients to excess, the more useful/poorly digested stuff remains in their stools, and the more natural it is for dogs to try and eat it.

Just try to train them not to. But it's otherwise not that abnormal.

I've been feeding all three of them Science Diet and I'm not so sure that it's the best bang for the buck?

7thson

Hey Moose,what's your thought's on Polaris and Susuki quads.I'm buying one tomorrow and wanted to hear your thought's on the quality of both?

Let me know man.I know u have a lot on your plate right now.

Thanks BRO!

G

I've been feeding all three of them Science Diet and I'm not so sure that it's the best bang for the buck?

If she's young & energetic, or 'working hard', then she may want a slightly fatter mix with a bit more protein than what ours eat, posted above.

But our pups are largely as domesticated as I am, and can nap with the best of them. So the adult blend is fine. Our youngest is the rescue I referenced, and she's some where between 8-1/2 and 11. My buddy, the German Shepherd, is going on 11, and the old man, the poodle, a tiny package of 14 lbs. of stately joy, is going on 18 (?) (*I check him at night a fair amount lately, just to make sure he's still breathing), and they all do well with that mix.

For a slightly younger, more active dog, the same company makes the fatter mix with more protein.

We've used a small amount of Science Diet (I think it was called 'Perfect Weight' or something like that) that we had inherited from a friend who's dog had died abruptly; probably not a great testimonial, even if unrelated. But we mixed it with (back then) 'Eagle Pack Original Lamb Meal with Brown Rice'.

Sold one of my boat trailers last year to a fellow who worked the science and nutrition end of things, in a lab, for a major dog food company, and he explained the legal obligations re. labeling dog food, etc., and how to best interpret the quality of the chow based on the language used to describe ingredients.

Yep, there's LOTS of expensive foods that sometimes fail to deliver. Not saying Science Diet is one, but there are many.

G

Hey Moose,what's your thought's on Polaris and Susuki quads.I'm buying one tomorrow and wanted to hear your thought's on the quality of both?

Let me know man.I know u have a lot on your plate right now.

Thanks BRO!

Suzuki can be reliable, but weren't the same quality as Hondas, etc., years ago.

Depending on the year and model, some Polaris parts can be a bear to find (we have a 1999 335 Sportsman, and there's a lot of parts we can't get OEM, and some that aren't available new after-market OR OEM), so year and model matter if you're going to need to repair it (and you will) and don't want to chronically be buying junk yard parts.

Most of my experience with 4-wheelers is with Hondas and Yamahas.

Last edited:
G

Lmaop peas may make a dog's ass gassy....lol most things make a dog's ass gassy

Pea protein is a primary ingredient and source of proteins in plant-based products, whether protein shakes, plant-based sausages and other plant-based meat substitutes, etc.

And yes, it provides better bowel movements than a heavy meat diet.... and lots of gas... Though the gas is less offensive than a meat diet involving excess meat-based protein.

Plant based sometimes = more farts. Meat-based often = worse smelling farts.

"The more you know...."

Latest posts

Latest posts