What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
F---, F---, F---, I have mice in the house. Last time it was a squirrel. Basters emptied out all my rye berries. I have to go get a bunch of trap now/again. Maybe I can borrow a cat from some one for a while. I guess I reall have some spring cleaning to do.... Mmmm

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:⭐🌃 mornin from a galaxy far,far away...it's star wars day you nerf herders!
but also garden day,and as usual i have the kessel run to make,shooting for 11 parsecs today...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My daughter brought home her new bike today. Quickly took it on a road trip and got it muddy. She absolutely loves it, especially after riding her old gt into the ground. I took it for a quick ride and agree it's nice, especially since it's the first bike in the garage I didn't pay for myself.... kinda makes me want my own timberjack though, or chameleon.
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_2422.jpg

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My daughter brought hoke her new bike today. Quickly took it on a road trip and got it muddy. She absolutely loves it, especially after riding her old gt into the ground. I took it for a quick ride and agree it's nice, especially since it's the first bike in the garage I didn't pay for myself.... kinda makes me want my own timberjack though, or chameleon. View attachment 18997465 View attachment 18997466
i wish my ti timberjack was a model year younger so i could use a cane creek eewings on it...then it would have ti handlebars,ti seatpost,and ti drivetrain since i have it set up single speed with a ti cog...that would be ti-ght!

but yeah,a good trail bike for sure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
typo, waist line
not trying to be any more of an asshole than usual,but you're just not funny,i wish you would stop trying and just post about what going on because i honestly can't tell sometimes if you're being shitty for whatever reason and it makes it very hard for me to deal with you

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i wish my ti timberjack was a model year younger so i could use a cane creek eewings on it...then it would have ti handlebars,ti seatpost,and ti drivetrain since i have it set up single speed with a ti cog...that would be ti-ght!

but yeah,a good trail bike for sure
How noticeable is the ti while riding? What is the pretty looks to smooth ride to dollar ratio in your opinion?

Latest posts

Latest posts