What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Be welcome friend with large wings.

Be welcome friend with large wings.

Nice thread Paulo73,............. pulling up a seat......:shooty:

Grab a confy one and roll yourself one while the kettle boils.
In the meanwhile enjoy the Autumn views

picture.php

I still got a few ladies outside but the cold weather is suppose to be arriving so these are non-finishers.
picture.php

picture.php

They were left under a street light post and only started flowering and i moved them to a better location. But in the end i will score a few fluffy buds for extractions.

paulo73

Veteran
Oh happy daze!
After plenty of work and a little money the new fireplace is up&burning.
May the Winter come.
picture.php

The Suicide Cheese entered the 9th week yesterday and looks like this
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Not a bad life we have

Not a bad life we have

Saturday trimming by the fire
picture.php

Sampling is a must
picture.php

picture.php

Bud stored for Crimbo

picture.php

happy Saturday to all!

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Monday to all!

Happy Monday to all!

Damned be the double posting!!

KK Pic
picture.php

picture.php

I wish a great week to all of us!

Last edited:

paulo73

Veteran
Roasted chestnuts and shroom picking time

Roasted chestnuts and shroom picking time

Good morning guys&girls.
I hope that all goes well in your blessed life.

Here in Iberia, near a very old Royal Ice Factory, the cold has settled in and when the night comes nothing beats some roasted chestnuts after some proper smoke.
picture.php

In the meanwhile i´ve been picking mushrooms all around.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

With the cold weather comes moisture and with moisture increase/temps decrease comes the dreaded budrot.
Due to this i´ll be bringing down all my plants on later flowering, all have entered the 10th week now and they all seem about right.

Of course that, again, i´m not fully satisfied with the results but i clearly see where the improvements are needed and i´m working on that. But damn it´s not easy, the more i stretch out the more i seem to be leaving behind...Life is great innit?

Excellent thread, glad I found it. Man, im well happy for you m8, and hope you really enjoying that fireplace. :)

Everything lookin great, and thanks for all the pics.
Im subbing this one m8, hope you dont mind me hanging around...

Stay Safe,

paulo73

Veteran
It´s an honor to have you around.
Grab the rocking chair near the fireplace and roll yourself a bit of Kritical Kush my friend.
Could use some cure but good kushy herb anyway.
picture.php

Sorry for the unprofessional trimming but i don´t mind a bit of trim on my joints.

Finally the OG Pests are coming down, they look mature enough now.
picture.php

picture.php

Of course that they could go the extra mile, but tiny dots of budrot are showing so chop chop and no regrets.
Can you notice the bud rot trying to appear?
picture.php

The last of the Suicide Cheeses has some serious cheese on it!
picture.php

Take it easy and thanks to all for the participation.

lovely pics man, im well happy for ya.

i cant even tell what budrot is/looks like. Hopefully you dealt with it in good time. im just starting my second proper attempt, and just about getting the hang of how everything works, lol.

Is suicide cheese similar to exodus cheese?
A friend grew exo , and i really liked it, it really knocked me out.

lol, them fireplace shots really making me want to put my feet on the monitor!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
well done bro............all frosty goodness in the jars.

glad to find your thread finally.

peace

Red Fang

Veteran
I have some catching up to do here, I hope I remember as I have a knack of forgetting, but awesome shroom and plants dude!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hello Paulo,

Very nice thread and gorgeous plants. I particularly like the Pest and the Suicide Cheese - so greasy. Great pictures.

My girlfriends family is Portuguese and most of them are still there, on the Azores.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Just ran across this thread.....thanks for sharing Paulo! I see lots of mushrooms in the wild here and need to get familiar with them so I know which ones are edible.

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Friday to all!

Happy Friday to all!

well done bro............all frosty goodness in the jars.

glad to find your thread finally.

peace

And i´m glad you found it bro.
Grab a cupper, choose a seat near the fireplace and feel the vibe.

I have some catching up to do here, I hope I remember as I have a knack of forgetting, but awesome shroom and plants dude!

Forgeting Knack would be a good strain name, don´t you reckon?!
It´s a pleasure to have you around.
What´ve you been up to lately? Good stuff, i hope.

Hello Paulo,

Very nice thread and gorgeous plants. I particularly like the Pest and the Suicide Cheese - so greasy. Great pictures.

My girlfriends family is Portuguese and most of them are still there, on the Azores.

Portuguese girlfriends make good wives :laughing:
Make yourself at home my friend.

Just ran across this thread.....thanks for sharing Paulo! I see lots of mushrooms in the wild here and need to get familiar with them so I know which ones are edible.

It´s my pleasure to share it, thanks for the kind words.
You can find a few decent field guides on mushrooms on pdf. form all over the net. It helps a lot.

paulo73

Veteran
I almost forgot you StickyH

I almost forgot you StickyH

lovely pics man, im well happy for ya.

i cant even tell what budrot is/looks like. Hopefully you dealt with it in good time. im just starting my second proper attempt, and just about getting the hang of how everything works, lol.

Is suicide cheese similar to exodus cheese?
A friend grew exo , and i really liked it, it really knocked me out.

lol, them fireplace shots really making me want to put my feet on the monitor!

Thank you Sticky, if you find happiness on other people success, you are a man of my own heart.

In due time, i got more grows than i can remember, you´ll start to make sense of how things work. Bud rot relating and everything else involved. In the meanwhile, keep reading,learning&growing.

Whenever you find any grey/greyish spots on your dense buds on lae flowering, you should double check the entire plant. Then using a magnifying glass/scope you can check for micro filaments, bud rot mycelium :moon:, on the affected areas. If they are there, bud rot is starting.

Is the Suicide Cheese similar to the Exodus Cheese? That´s a hard one to answer mainly due to my personal experience.
I´ve grew so many cheeses in so many different set-ups and environments that makes it very hard to say.

In my opinion Suicide Cheese has little to do with the Exodus Cheese that i know. At least when comes to growing pattern.
Now let´s wait for the smoke because i believe the proof is in the pudding.

Take it easy bro

thank you so much for the extra info.
I sure am reading lots, and actually enjoy learning about these lovely ladies we enjoy so much.

With the bud rot, is it higher levels of humidity in the room that causes it to occur? or can it occur in dry areas too?
I hope I dont come across anything soon tho, as Im clearly not ready to deal/fix these types of issues yet.

I was working under the assumption as long as i keep my (indoor) environment in negative pressure, then humidity cant build up, and humidity issues are less likely to effect the environment.
Sorry bro, bit stoned, and trying to take in as much info and learn as much as possible.

Ive never had suicide cheese. I agree tho, with so many cheeses, its blimmen confusing for a newb like me. Ive smoked exo, and really liked her. Never tried anything called suicide tho, lol, the name sounds scary/interesting tho...lol

Have a great weekend bud, keep them feet nice and warm, and stay safe.

Peace,

paulo73

Veteran
Don´t mention it bro, it´s my pleasure.
Bud Rot is mainly related with high humidity levels and in theory you minimize the risks of bud rot by decreasing the humidity levels and increasing extraction/intake/air flow.

I must admit that the negative pressure thing is something that i´ve never tried...i was under the impression that negative pressures are not good for our plants...but not sure in any way.
You might be onto something, we never know ;)

Don´t bother to much with strain names, mostly it´s hype, again the proof is the pudding.
Find something that you enjoy growing/smoking and that´s that!

Have a good weekend bro.

ah, excellent, im hoping im on the right track.
I made sure to keep a neg pressure environment, and didnt see any humidity issues last grow. I am already sold to the neg pressure system. Its served me well my first run, with people literally outside the room, not being able to hear a thing, nor smell any type of smell.

Im loving this whole grow world. Think ive found a new hobby to keep me busy and content for a while! Just need to find some strains that will keep my head stoned now...lol,

hoping this new round of seeds will find me a new keeper, just bummed at how long a seed takes to show its sex, then findout if its a winner etc...lol
I want it all now, lol

Stay safe bud.

paulo73

Veteran
You sound like a young lad StickyH, full of power and will to learn but patience needs some work. No one teaches it like our sacred herb.

I´ve been reading about the negative pressure and it seems that i´ve been using it all the time. In laymen terms means having the extraction slightly higher than the air intake.
I always try to have my grows like this, sadly this one is not yet fully hermetic. But in time it will.

Thanks SkunkPassion, it´s true that you guys looove your cheese.

Here have some Suicide Cheese under the Autumn Sun just posing for the shot before the chop.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Sunday to all